Could Hank Pym Still Create Ultron?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By MakkyD

I heard a rumour, a obscure rumour but nonetheless a brilliant rumour. I don't care about the likelihood of the rumour being true but I'll go ahead anyway. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is linked to Avengers: Age of Ultron.

That was it, you ask? Yes and no.

This could these 2 of many options:

1. Zola could have something to do with the creation of Ultron.

2.It could explore S.H.I.E.L.D manufacture of Ultron.

And my favourite idea:

3. It could show Hank Pym being linked to Ultron while still not have him appearing in Avengers 2.

It could all/2 of above either. Most likely is Hank Pym working with SHIELD on Ultron since he has no other reason to be in the film (if at all, but I'm optimistic)

The likelihood of any of these theories are nearly nil but the ideas started by this should (hopefully) be a lot. So get conspiracy theorying people!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MakkyD

BUMP

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd say the Ultron of Avengers 2 would be a rogue AI or some other kind of mechanical life, and after the events of the movie, once it's been defeated, Tony agrees to take it to one of the people who knows AI better than he does to insure it's no longer operational: Introducing Hank Pym in the stinger, leading into Phase 3.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: By mechanical life, you mean alien?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

By mechanical life, you mean alien?

Could be alien, could be from alien sources, could just be a machine with little AI beyond fulfilling it's objective. As long as it sets up for Pym to fundamentally alter/upgrade it and accidentally creates the nigh indestructible super AI we know and want to see. Maybe treat Age of Ultron less as Ultron's debut, more as his origin story.

Hell, they could even continue that story in Avengers 3: Thanos is too great a threat, so Pym decides to turn one of the Avengers past foes against him, upgrading and reprogramming Ultron to combat Thanos. You can guess how well that turns out for all involved. If they REALLY wanted to, they could use that opportunity to turn Ultron into Vision, and Vision in turn rebuilds a new Ultron later.

There are a number of ways they could do it.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Tony will be responsible, at least in some capacity, for Ultron's creation. And I think that within the context of the Cinematic universe, that makes a lot more sense than having Hank be the one to set it in motion.