Could Dexter Morgan avoid a Year One Batman

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By stormshadow_x

Could the Serial Killer Dexter avoid a Batman on his first year on the job?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SheenLantern

Yes, Year One Batman sucked.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I don't think that Year One or first couple year Batman would stop him. If early in his career Batman couldn't track down the Calendar killer, he wouldn't be able to track down Dexter. Especially when all of Dexter's kills just disappear and no one even knew it was a mass murder until divers stumbled upon his dumping ground. There is nothing to tie him to the murders.

He might get caught eventually if his body dump was discovered. I am only in the first couple episodes of the second season so I don't know if he gets sloppy or what happens but he is very impressive in the first season.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

He could avoid him

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blackdog2009

@stormshadow_x: NO. Batman would cripple Dexter, catch him quick and put him away real fast. YO Bats took on an entire police squad with an injured leg, punched guys thru walls, lifted a ( what I assume was) a ton pole off of him, kicked tree trunks in half, infiltrated organized crime lords in their own homes and was just a plain, bad ass, manhunter machine!!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Dexter leaves an internet paper trail that Deadpool could find, never mind Batman.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: This is not a battle of who wins in a fight that's obvious. It a question if you think Dexter could avoid a batman on his first year.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: This isn't about a physical conflict. It's whether or not Year One Batman would even figure out the culprit of Dexter's killings

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Dexter got kind of sloppy in the later seasons. I don't think Batman would have that much trouble. He doesn't need to work within the confines of the law either. There is always the chance that Dex could figure out who Batman is as well.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

I just finished season 4 but from what I can tell Dexter at his prime is a genius. With his human emotions out of the way he could honestly be on par with the Joker as one of Batman's Main enemies. I've different versions of Bruce's first year of batman and saw the animated movie. I personally believe that most versions of Dexter through out the season could easily avoid Batman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

I just finished season 4 but from what I can tell Dexter at his prime is a genius. With his human emotions out of the way he could honestly be on par with the Joker as one of Batman's Main enemies. I've different versions of Bruce's first year of batman and saw the animated movie. I personally believe that most versions of Dexter through out the season could easily avoid Batman.

Even in season 3 he was sloppy though. And the Joker never tries to hide. I think Dexter could elude him for a little while but sooner or later the Bat will get you. He'll put together that all the missing people are criminals which will bring him to law enforcement. No bodies turning up will lead him to the ocean. Then he'll cross check law enforcement employees with boats and then it's just a matter of time after that.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By stormshadow_x

@pokeysteve:

Yeah may his second year. But Year One Batman was as sloppy as Dexter. He was a genius but was never the definitive Batman until maybe year 6

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: It's been a while since I read or saw Year One. You have a point though. It would make for one hell of a comic. That is for damn certain!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stormshadow_x

@stormshadow_x: It's been a while since I read or saw Year One. You have a point though. It would make for one hell of a comic. That is for damn certain!