Could Black Adam Conquer Wakanda?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, any supermassive character of the such. Do you think that anyone of that level do so?

Avatar image for comicbookhoarder
Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well, any supermassive character of the such. Do you think that anyone of that level do so?

I don't exactly know if he can but, he will need to face Black Panther and Storm first. XD

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he can, he will punch BP's head off his body and put it up Storm's ass

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yes

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious: @elderskaar: interesting enough. I know Doom failed but what other instances besides the Black Order trying and failing?

@comicbookhoarder: that wouldn't take long.. Lolol

Avatar image for comicbookhoarder
Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious: @elderskaar: interesting enough. I know Doom failed but what other instances besides the Black Order trying and failing?

@comicbookhoarder: that wouldn't take long.. Lolol

Yup. ^-^

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure he failed but there is a huge difference between Dr Doom and Black Adam, for an instance Black Adam is much much faster than Doom and stronger, add in superior fighting skills.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@iragexcudder: Didn't Morlun already broke through Wakanda's defenses in the past? If he did, I'm pretty sure Teth could do the same.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious: yeah fairly easily. He's a freak of Nature tho, I just find it odd that Wakanda hasn't been conquered with all the crazies that Marvel has lying around lol

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wakandas best bet for defense would be bastet... but I doubt he would imbue t'challa with enough power to fight BA

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther would call the avengers and stop him

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther its a jabroni!!!

He will smell what i am cooking.
He will smell what i am cooking.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he could.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Black Adam shall conquer Wakanda with minor effort!

Without prep and help from Bast and the rest of the Panther Pantheon Gods, Black Panther and the Wakanda would be conquered a few hours upon Black Adam's arrival! However, I fear Black Adam's high magical resistance and durability would prevent him from being banished or killed by them.

Black Adam is imbued with high level magical powers, by the Wizard himself. He's also imbued with the same powers set like SHAZAM. The only difference is his newfound Gods are very evil, cruel, dangerous, and chaotic! There are just no defenses Wakanda has that would protect itself from Black Adam's wrath once he's broken through their defenses. Bast and the rest of the Panther Pantheon Gods would only interfere if and when Black Adam has just Black Panther left to kill. Otherwise, Wakanda will be conquered!

Black Adam's strength, speed, durability, stamina, high magical resistance, electrokinesis, telekinesis, and his other powers set would afford him the luxury in killing the Wakandian armies, destroyed their defenses, and personally crush Storm and Black Panther skulls right about the moment he sits on the throne, declaring himself "I, Black Adam, am the new king of Wakanda! Bow before my might mortals, or perish like your brothers and sisters!" I believe at this point, Bast and the Panther Pantheon Gods would magically appear, thus, ensuring their kingdom isn't in perpetual ruins and chaos by another chosen Gods champion. This battle drags on, where Black Adam used his super speed, strength, durability, fighting skills, senses, high magical resistance, and magical lightening bolts to deliver killing blows to every Panther Pantheon Gods aside from Bast.

Bast hasn't any impressive feats, much less appeared in combat with top powerhouses like Galactus, Odin, or even Thanos. Her power levels are only based off fans speculation like the Odin-Forced powered Thor, Phoenix Force, Sentry/ Void, and even Magik! Considering how much fighting experiences Black Adam has contended with top powerhouses like Superman, Shazam, Power Girl, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Raven, and even Spectre, I would give Black Adam the fair victory point. He has not only fought these beings, but has come out on top too! Bast's powers, like the other mentioned, are mere speculation and can't be narrowed, so readers don't actually know where her powers level stand.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers