#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering about this after reading about these characters. If you had the reality warping powers of the Doctor, the unlimted strength of the Hulk, and the energy powers of Dr Manhattan, could you be a match for a Celestial or other beings of that power level?

#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I was wondering about this after reading about these characters. If you had the reality warping powers of the Doctor, the unlimted strength of the Hulk, and the energy powers of Dr Manhattan, could you be a match for a Celestial or other beings of that power level? "
hulk's strength isn't unlimited.
#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"I was wondering about this after reading about these characters. If you had the reality warping powers of the Doctor, the unlimted strength of the Hulk, and the energy powers of Dr Manhattan, could you be a match for a Celestial or other beings of that power level? "
"

Potentially Unlimited,

Is that better?
#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Only none cosmic character that I've read that is.  

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
Yes Indeed. I mean just having the high level reality warping powers could allow you to alter you Hulk level strength to unlimited levels... and Manhattan's energy manipulation powers are simply amazing too... you could really handle a Celestial with this type of power
#6 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
Yes Indeed. I mean just having the high level reality warping powers could allow you to alter you Hulk level strength to unlimited levels... and Manhattan's energy manipulation powers are simply amazing too... you could really handle a Celestial with this type of power"

How about Galactus or the Anit-Monitor?
#7 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
Yes Indeed. I mean just having the high level reality warping powers could allow you to alter you Hulk level strength to unlimited levels... and Manhattan's energy manipulation powers are simply amazing too... you could really handle a Celestial with this type of power"

How about Galactus or the Anit-Monitor? "
Mr. Mxyzptlk is a reality warper and he could easily handle both.
#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

"
I don't think the power alone would be enough.
#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
Mxy has made a fool of the Spectre numerous times, destroyed universes, destroyed other dimensions, etc. What is Galactus's or AM's greatest feat? I can post scans of some of Mxyzptlk's feats if you want.
#10 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean both at the same time. I'm saying Mr. Mxyzptlk could take either of them.

#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
Mxy has made a fool of the Spectre numerous times, destroyed universes, destroyed other dimensions, etc. What is Galactus's or AM's greatest feat? I can post scans of some of Mxyzptlk's feats if you want.
"
Wow. I didn't know. Why is he a Superman villian? He should wipe the floor with Supes.
#12 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
"
Wow. I didn't know. Why is he a Superman villian? He should wipe the floor with Supes.
"
He isn't actually a villian. He just comes every once in a while to play pranks on supes.
#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the Doctor power level is near his. That guy is a little over-the-top, like most of DC characters.

#14 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Some of this is when Joker stole Mxy's power.
caption

#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

If he is so powerful, how did Superman Priome capture him?

#16 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#17 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"If he is so powerful, how did Superman Priome capture him? "
I know he did, but I'm not sure how. lol
#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon! U have to admit that this is just dumb.

#19 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"C'mon! U have to admit that this is just dumb. "
Yea... Mxyzptlk is pretty inconsistent. Those were his better feats I have posted.
#20 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

One reason why Mxy loses a lot is he is kind of... dumb and falls for tricks a lot.

#21 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"C'mon! U have to admit that this is just dumb. "
Yea... Mxyzptlk is pretty inconsistent. Those were his better feats I have posted.
"

I hope they changed him to be more realistic and less kiddie comic. But thanks for the pics.
#22 Posted by lordraiden (7079 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:

In a nutshell, NO! Cause Celestials trump those powers in spades!
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Bat-Mite Real? He's worst than The Vegetable Lantern.

#24 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Why is Bat-Mite Real? He's worst than The Vegetable Lantern."

Vegetable Lantern? There really is a Vegetable Lantern?
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

Vegetable Lantern? There really is a Vegetable Lantern? "
He's a giant broccoli.
#26 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

He's a giant broccoli."
Wow. is he in the corp?
#27 Posted by lordraiden (7079 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

He isn't real, he's just a figment of your imagination :-)
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

He's a giant broccoli."
Wow. is he in the corp?
"
Methos made a thread about it.I don't know the details.I went in the thread and seen a Brocoli with a Green Lantern costume and ring and I left.I couldn't take it.
#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"

Potentially Unlimited,

Is that better? "
yes, hahaha
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"
Yes it is.
#31 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"
Yes it is."

He knows, it's just he can't admit it because of the Juggernaut thing.
#32 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would help answer these questions if you define what reality manipulation is.

Is it basically controlling matter and energy to mould the physical universe (effecting univeral constants like gravity) to your whim ?
Does that include  / extend to though processes as well in some cases ?

#33 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule man for example

#34 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Molecule man for example
"

I'm not sure he would be considered a reality warper. He controls molecules like Graviton controls gravitational forces.
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Molecule man for example
"

I'm not sure he would be considered a reality warper. He controls molecules like Graviton controls gravitational forces. "
Molecule Man is a low level reality warper
#36 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

His power over molecules is like the Silver Surfer but to a higher level and the Surfer was never considered a reality warper.