frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1 frozen  Moderator

OK, just finished reading it.

From what I can tell, the original Crisis on Infinite Earths is undone. Every Universe ever still exists.

I don't know what that means for DC's story-telling though; in Pre-Crisis stories, E1 and E2 Superman would regularly team up, perhaps the same will be true for Pre-New 52 Superman and New-52 Superman?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I might have to re-read it, but from Reading it the first time, i got the idea that COIE was undone, and then "done" again, (when the heros that died there, like Supergirl, Superman, etc, traveled in that vortex, and killing themselves in the process.) it's just that now, those events are cannon and in continuity, which doesn't make sense, because the New 52 it's a consequence of something that happened on a continuity that was created from COIE and shapped a little on Blackest Night...now, doesn't that make the New 52 non-cannon by default?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

What I don't get is the part where they said each world has evolved but they all still exist. They show us a picture of old world and new world. I thought what they mean is the old universe evolved into the new universe. This event is one of the worst events I've seen... Maybe a bit better than Avengers vs X-men but that's not saying much.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

None of this makes any sense I'm just going to ignore convergence and earth 2 completely