Concerning Shapeshifting and Love Making.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Let's say your in a serous relationship and you have the power to take the appearance of other people (like Marvel's Mystique). How would you feel if during intimacy, your partner asked you to take the appearance of another person( like your neighbor, a person they know from work, or a celebrity) ?

Sorry if this tread has already been made.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would probably ask them to turn into someone else as well, so I wouldn't mind doing it for them. it's no different from role-playing during sex a lot of people do.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we both could shapeshift we would play out each others fantasies but at the same time so not as much jealous but if it was only me changing I would not change into anyone but a celebrity for like a special event lol like my wife's bday

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would probably ask them to turn into someone else as well, so I wouldn't mind doing it for them. it's no different from role-playing during sex a lot of people do.

I disagree; pretending is entirely different than physically morphing into another person.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone we know personally? Might weird me out a bit. Some celebrity? Not so much.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MasterKungFu

hhhhmmmm

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well people are not looks so what would be the big deal. If you had that type of power and the other person did as well it would be kind of scary.

You would not want anybody else because they would be boring.

Like gods and people and how long they live. I mean take Thor and Sif and you add Jane to the mix. Sif would not care because Thor would out live Jane many times over and the years she would be in her prime would be only a handful.

Life is simple when you live in 2d but when you live in the fourth dimension then it would take on a whole new meaning.

We would have to live that life to truly understand it.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It would be awesome. He'd owe me sooooooo bad.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only if she could do it too and it couldn't be a regular thing

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't turn into people we personally know. That would be awkward and a little hurtful. Turning into a celebrity or a fictional character is fair game, though.