#1 Edited by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

A bit of a slow week for recommendations, I didn't get as much from art this week (can you tell?) so bolstered it up elsewhere. Also questions are circulating as to where to redeem points for chocolate, but I am not telling.

Blogs

Ragdollpurps is sharing with us the new designs for Marvel Now characters including Cluster, Bishop and Psylocke (this last one caught me off guard)

Radread finishes up his series of blogs about his experiences being a comic fan with parts 8 and 9 of his journey (top two entries of his blog page)

Kimi74 talks about some unlikely characters which have drawn her into buying more comics than she meant to.

Cbishop looks at one one obscure character (Gnort) in this week's Would You Buy It?

ToeKneeBeeears goes into great depth discussing whether the Samurai action figure is worth buying (vlog) and cover some character history as well.

krspaceT does not have such a great outlook for Marvel Now. Come on now, not so pessimistic!

Who should be Spider-Man? Strider92 has an opinion.

Wiki

Takashichea praises pikahyper for some manga/anime additions to the wiki.

X35 does some good work on some a comic creator and now we have changed the rules for current events on character pages. Check my post in Editing and Tools if you are interested.

Fan Fic

Dephic provides an unconventional crossover but makes it work with Poison Ivy meeting Darth Vader.

Ravager 4 shares the continuation of the Ravager/Deathstroke story with parts 6 & 7 (on the blog page, first two entries.)

Silkcuts shares a comic he worked with some others on including some pretty nifty art.

Some Thor fan fics from xxxddd (1, 2, 3 as well as a how-to)

Artists and their Art

BlackMoonRose has done a colouring of Cyclops which looks pretty good.

RPG

As usual I am not really sure what is going on over there, they never nominate anything and I never go in to check. Still this looked like a good idea.

Battles

Not a battle exactly but god_spawn shares his thoughts on battles that he would like to see someday.

Strafe Prower is leading a debaters tournament. It is nice to see a lot of community involvement.

Reviews

Korak225 was on a reviewing binge last week and reviewed a lot of oldies. Its not practical to list all of them but check out his review page (here is one for the extremely lazy.)

What does Xanni15 think is awesome? I don't know but I do know what he thinks isn't and that is this.

As usual Uncas007 was reviewing from the back issue bin grabbing some old X-Men (like this one.)

There is some news from the leaderboard as well. DarkNoldor is back and reviewing after an absence (check this out for instance) and in bigger news the Mighty Monarch becomes the second user with 1000 or more reviews with this review. Don't read the review if you don't want to (but seriously ... come on ... read it) but at least drop by to say congrats on his milestone.

Pingclang really liked TMNT from this month. A lot. And Renchamp breaks out of his wiki habitat to review the babies versions of AvX.

Around the Vine

Not already busy enough with his other projects Poet doubles down for his monthly best of list. Make sure to vote or Poet will hunt you down.

BumpyBoo continues her dominance of community spotlights with another entry for the Verti-Go-Gos, this time with (a lot of) feebadger's help

Silver2467 goes into great detail about his appreciation for all things Star Wars about the new movies.

RedHeadedAtrocitus shows off his pumpkins which have some cool designs.

#2 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz:

Are you asking me to name some users I think stand out?

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

Woo hoo! Awesomeness! But I didn't do it on my own. In fact, someone else did a lot of the work. I don't really like taking all the credit O_o

#4 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: No

@BumpyBoo: Oh right, give me the particulars and I will update it.

#5 Posted by Strafe Prower (11572 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Had no idea it was that popular...and I just felt Sandy. Let me be negative.

#7 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Yay!! Much better, thank you :)

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo: M'lady *courtsies*

#9 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: I have no clue what the purpose of this thread is.

#10 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Very well be that way

#11 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: What is the purpose?

#12 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: A cetacean, mostly looks like a dolphin.

#13 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@xxxddd: A cetacean, mostly looks like a dolphin.

LOL.

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6723 posts) - - Show Bio

I love these weekly threads, especially your commentary. :]

#15 Posted by cbishop (6301 posts) - - Show Bio

I made it into the spotlight? Aw, thanks. I had a speech planned for this moment, but with the spotlight in my eyes, I cannot see to read it. So thanks again. :)

#16 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: This should help, skip to 1:23

#17 Posted by Uncas007 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I made it two weeks in a row? Thanks! Hello, Big Time!

#18 Posted by Radread (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the mentions.

#19 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so honored to have you notice my pumpkin designs. After that video of that guy who did those professional ones I felt mine paled by comparison, but Razzy, it tickles me pink to see you recognize what I've done. So if I may be colloquial here for a moment...I shall say my reaction as...."D'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" ^_^

#20 Posted by pingclang (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, I'm on here again. I feel all warm and tingly inside. Thanks so much for the mention.

#21 Posted by takashichea (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for recommending the blog.

#22 Posted by takashichea (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I have a wiki page to recommend. FoxxFireArt did a spectacular job on one his favorite characters, Saeko Busujima. (if it has not been spotlighted)

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (35972 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know why my blog let me get on the list, but thanks, Razz.

#25 Posted by cbishop (6301 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@cbishop: This should help, skip to 1:23

I had to go to youtube to watch it, but yeah, that about sums it up. :)

#26 Posted by Strider92 (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the mention :)

#27 Posted by SC (11927 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff everybody. Also nice to see people not being as shy. 

#28 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Congrats to everyone highlighted -- so happy feebadger and BumpyBoo's phenomenal blog got a mention. The song there is awesome.

Yes. Yes it is. AWESOME **glare for anyone reading this who hasn't heard it yet** :D

#29 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god.... I'M FINALLY IMPORTANT

#30 Posted by Delphic (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! I made this list again! Thank you. :)

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Well deserved mate.

And excellent job to Razz once again.

#32 Posted by RazzaTazz (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch said:

Oh my god.... I'M FINALLY IMPORTANT

This is not your first time on this list.

@Deranged Midget said:

And excellent job to Razz once again.

#33 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: That actually doesn't completely surprise me, I was just never aware. I feel extra honored, and now I need to go look back to see when this happened before.

#34 Posted by Strider92 (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Strider92 said:

Well deserved mate.

Queue Spider-man themed celebratory gif:

#35 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

#36 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

Don't know why my blog let me get on the list, but thanks, Razz.

#37 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to highlight the spammers who keep punching through the verification process and posting malware links.

#38 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!!
Thanks all!!!
Congrats to those on the list and much love all around.