#1 Edited by RazzaTazz (9641 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems as though the RPG and Battles forum have taken over the blog feed as of late, which is absolutely ok, just that there is not as much for me to highlight this week in the last days of November.  

Blogs  

KrspaceT has a look at the ongoing business decisions at DC and some for the future (he hopes) in a comprehensive blog.   

Arnoldoaad continues his sequence of blogs on the business side of the comic industry.   

BatWatch keeps counting down Nightwing's greatest adversaries.   Batwatch also highlights some reasons why Ravagers might not be doing so well.  

Ever wanted to see a Taskmaster movie?  Well I can say that most probably wouldn't, but they might change their minds after Strider92's in-depth look at such a possibility.   

The Wonder Woman-Superman romance angle is definitely a polarizing issue for comic fans.  Some love it, some hate it.  On my side is my fellow mod Deranged Midget, though you will have to read to find out which side that is.  

Wiki 

After a couple of weeks straight with no wiki news this week there is some.  X35 broke 100k in the wiki and BillyBatson broke 300k

Fan Fic 

joshmightbe continues the Marvel Iron Age universe with Mr. Sinister part 4.    

Andrewtheking started off a new series with Mystery Men.   

The character creation contest enters its 4th round with previous winner Pyrogram setting the rules this time.   

Battles 

TheAcidSkull continues a streak of Respect Threads, this one for Agent Venom.    

Artists and Their Art 

Decept-O has created some abstract Batman drawings and has shared them with us.  He also did a random collection on the same theme.  

Lists

As usual with lists I don't know when they are made but this week I ran across a few original ones - Delphic's list of as many female members of the ring-powered Corps from DC, SnowyMountain's list of Green skinned characters (there are 897 one the list!) and kuonphobos' list of Post-Apocalyptic characters.  

RPG 

Wow!  I thought there was a lot of CVnU themed stuff last week, but this week almost every second blog was CVnU.  It is nice to see the RPG section of the site getting excited about something new.    

In the interest of getting this writeup done in less than a day then, I decided to forego highlighting most of the CVnU stuff.  Zicarra wrote an RPG story based in CVnU  though which is quite readable (Part 1 and Part 2).   

Reviews

I found another person that agrees with me of the relative worth of the Beowulf backup story to the already good Amethyst story in Sword of Sorcery (that would be the Mighty Monarch in this review.) 

A couple of reviewers were on a silver/bronze age kick.  They were reviewing stuff from a wide range of titles but here are two of them - etragedy for Thor and X35 for Silver Surfer.  

A couple of lesser known series/graphic novels getting some attention are Queen Crab by thanosrules and Supurbia by tea8765.

Probably one of the most unexpected of the favourites this week for the site was the My Little Pony story.  Xangel tells us why it was good.   

Elsewhere Around the Vine 

Check out CaioTrubat's new cats, pretty cute.     

RIKR2's popularity tournament is over but he plans to start a new one in 2013 sometime.   

Rabbitearsblog asked us our favourite version of Kitty Pryde.  

Mrdecepticonleader is planning a series of blogs on his favourite villains and starts off with Darth Vader .  

As usual there are some reviews of other stuff floating around the Vine this week - Xanni15 looked at the most recent episode of Once Upon a Time and tomlikesfries for Hitman Absolution.  

The Poet is running his monthly "Best of Comic Vine" as usual.  Best to get over and vote while you can.   

And finally RedHeadedAtrocitus got to meet some of the creators at Marvel this past week and recounts it for us.  
#2 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yes !

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations to everyone, another awesome week on the Vine. :D

#4 Edited by Pyrogram (38511 posts) - - Show Bio

Grats to everybody and, you know, myself :D Be sure to enter our fan fic competition, the more the funner it is XD

#5 Posted by BumpyBoo (9309 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!! Nice work, everyone! :)

#6 Edited by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job everyone. And consider Razzaatzz's summary your official invite to participate in the writing contest.

#7 Posted by Decept-O (7278 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for mentioning me.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratz everyone.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

I broke 300k...
BB

#10 Posted by Delphic (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I'm back in the spotlight. This is totally awesome! :D

I also would like to congratulate everyone else as well.

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you very much,much appreciated.

A congratulations to everyone who made the spotlight too.

#12 Posted by tomlikesfries (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, Razz!

And congratulations everyone!

#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Noted, but I dont usually take late entries
#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks razz :D

#15 Posted by etragedy (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks and good job everyone!

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (38511 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by RIKR2 (10941 posts) - - Show Bio

:O !! AWESOME !! thanks :D and congrats to all

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job everyone, and congratulations!

#19 Posted by tea8765 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Woot, woot, hey Supurbia is a GREAT book I hope some people will read my review help fill up the wiki and check out this awesome new series from Boom!

#20 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool! Thanks!

#21 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Thanks for mentioning the CVnU :-)

#22 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the shoutout!

#24 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

So happy to be part of this again Razzy! ^_^

#25 Posted by Lvenger (20006 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations everyone!

#26 Posted by Xangel (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the mention! Been here awhile but haven't gotten into the community aspect of this site nearly as much as I should!