#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

I am taking nominations for the Community Spotlight from last Friday up until this Friday.  Just as a reminder feel free to nominate anything you like from all across the site.  I didn't get any nominations for reviews, lists, or battles last week.  

#2 Posted by SC (13341 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to nominate this blog to be highlighted from poster BumpyBoo, its really different from a lot of blogs and highlights a lot of really underrated books.  

I don't know Star Wars characters that well, but JediXMan has been doing a lot of work in that part of the wiki in the last few days, and X35 is almost always likely to be doing some great work with wiki that probably goes under appreciated. Usually with reporting dupes, getting names changed properly and all manner. Will edit in later anything else.  

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently created an expansive list of over 400 DC locations from the DC, Wildstorm, Vertigo, and Milestone universes. It's called "Where's Where in the DC Universe". So hopefully it's liked enough and gets some attention.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Mbecks14's Why Superman is the best superhero blog. I may not entirely agree but it was clear how much time was spent on it and it makes a good argument

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
X-35. Wiki-editing goddess, writes informative and entertaining blogs (see; this, this and this for examples), makes incredibly useful lists (examples: here and here) and always carries herself with integrity, which deserves a commendation in of itself. In short, a clear choice. 
#12 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Trodorne (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

"How about that Trodorne, I hear he is an awesome rad dude. He really is tubular on those.......... uh... NES game systems"

wow thanks for the endorsement not me making a fake quote....... *Cough* >_>

#15 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Mbecks14's Why Superman is the best superhero blog. I may not entirely agree but it was clear how much time was spent on it and it makes a good argument

Seconded

#16 Posted by The Poet (8156 posts) - - Show Bio

one thing to add is that IrishX is doing a contest called Nightcrawler R.I.P Contest where you have a chance to win a cool free stuff