#1 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Snap. Cool thread. There are alot of factors though to be honest. Some people will have different opinions on what makes a great ruler. F' it, I'mma pick Black Panther.

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked Namor. I would follow that guy if he was my King

#4 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
" I picked Namor. I would follow that guy if he was my King
"
Yeah but I'm pretty sure he was overthrown and his Kingdom taken (before). I dont think the same can be said about BP (we'll have to wait and see what happens in the ongoing though :P) Dont get me wrong, Namor is badass. I almost picked him.
#5 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor, Panther and Doom were the ones I was picking from really LOL

#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i picked black bolt i would follow his orders to a T just say the word.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Its sad to see Aqauman gettin no luv lol. Freakin no other show destroyed a character more the Super Friends destroyed Aqauman.

#8 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick E! T'Challa. His Country has never been colonized. Wakanda gets my vote.

#9 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Kurrent said:
"
Yeah but I'm pretty sure he was overthrown and his Kingdom taken (before). I dont think the same can be said about BP (we'll have to wait and see what happens in the ongoing though :P) Dont get me wrong, Namor is badass. I almost picked him.
"
to be fair Black Panther  has'nt been king as long and his kingdom is not as big but I voted for him any way
#10 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its sad to see Aqauman gettin no luv lol. Freakin no other show destroyed a character more the Super Friends destroyed Aqauman.
"
I think you're right. I just happen to think Namor is WAAAAY better than Aquaman. And i think Super Friends had a lot to do with it. But JL & JLU tried their best to redeem him, and they managed to a lil bit.
#11 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

BB gets my vote I like his method of thinking.  I have never really read black panther so i could not factor him in.

#12 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Watch Dog said:
"Gambler said:
"Kurrent said:
"
"
to be fair Black Panther  has'nt been king as long and his kingdom is not as big but I voted for him any way
"
True true. But it is vastly superior in terms of technology. Also (and I know its not really canon) but during House of M BP was the only ruler not to bow down and side with Magneto. Doom opposed him but from the back. BP straight up stood his ground. Its how he rolls.
#13 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"True true. But it is vastly superior in terms of technology. Also (and I know its not really canon) but during House of M BP was the only ruler not to bow down and side with Magneto. Doom opposed him but from the back. BP straight up stood his ground. Its how he rolls."
Doom was seriously humiliated by Magneto.
#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Gambler said:
"True true. But it is vastly superior in terms of technology. Also (and I know its not really canon) but during House of M BP was the only ruler not to bow down and side with Magneto. Doom opposed him but from the back. BP straight up stood his ground. Its how he rolls."
Doom was seriously humiliated by Magneto.
"
Yeah he was. House of M was so badass its not even funny. Its my favorite story arc...........ever :S
#15 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Noone humiliates Doom!

#16 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

BB for me.

#17 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
geometry said:
"Noone humiliates Doom!"
Usually you'd be correct.
#18 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
geometry said:
"Noone humiliates Doom!"
Pretty humiliating to me. And later on Magneto forgives Dr. Doom for his betrayal.. even more humiliating.

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (19127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh he was out of character in that instance.

#20 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

No Love for Vulcan or Geo-Force......LOL

#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#22 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

glad to see no one's voted for Vulcan...

but what does Geo-Force rule???

#23 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"glad to see no one's voted for Vulcan...

but what does Geo-Force rule???
"
He is the Ruler of Markovia
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor for me...
#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Freaking DOOM!!!

#26 Posted by Attrition (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor, you cant even talk about Atlantis without him getting pissed