• Geo-Force
  • Black Lightning
  • Halo
  • Owlman
  • Creeper
  • Katana
  • Metamorpho

#3 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't vote because line-up wise I like Winnick's more (Mainly because Dick, Roy and Jade) on the other hand I also love Geo-force, Black Lightning, Metamorpho and Katana (to a lesser extent than teh first ones)

however story wise I think that Tomasi has more potential

btw you forgot Tomasi's coolest character...Alfred!

#4 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomasi

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Chaos Agent said:
didn't vote because line-up wise I like Winnick's more (Mainly because Dick, Roy and Jade) on the other hand I ... [more]
LOL I was trying to keep it even Alfred on the team would have been a stomp in favor of Tomasi.....lol
#6 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
Chaos Agent said: didn't vote because line-up wise I like Winnick's more (Mainly because Dick, Roy and Jade) on the ... [more]
point

Too awesome for words

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84536 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always loved the name, "Outsiders" but never the lineup. Although Owlman is kinda badass lol

#8 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to go with Tomasi's because although Dick Grayson is one of my favorite characters ever he is a Titan to me

#9 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to go with Tomasi's because although Dick Grayson is one of my favorite characters ever he is a Titan to me

#10 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Winick's best...I liked the Outsiders as a amalgam of Senior Titans and old Outsiders and the order being Teen Titans -> Outsiders -> JLA. Winick also brought in interesting characters like Grace in that run. But, then again, I'm going with Winick based solely on the fact that he's had a run...compared to Tomasi's...two-three issues?

#11 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

The Outsiders are jobbers...always changing the line-up every six months. i hate that

#12 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
The Outsiders are jobbers...always changing the line-up every six months. i hate that
The Titans are worse
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Winick's!

Current Outsiders are lame beyond belief, with the exception of Geo Force
#14 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Babs said:
The Hottness said: The Outsiders are jobbers...always changing the line-up every six months. i hate that The Titans are worse [more]

So very true...they blow!
#15 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Winick's!Current Outsiders are lame beyond belief, with the exception of Geo Force
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!  That team is nasty Black Lightning Katana and Geo-Force are serious alone add the rest and you have potential for greatness and I know that you like Halo pix don't even deny it.

@ Hott and Babs - I don't care what anybody says the Titans are Dick, Roy, Donna, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg and Wally now the Teen Titans is a different story and they should have stayed how Johns had them at first

#16 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both teams but, Winicks team has Nightwing in it and he's my favourite so I'll go for team 1 :)

#17 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
pixelized said: Winick's!Current Outsiders are lame beyond belief, with the exception of Geo Force WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!  That team is nasty Black ... [more]
I only said it to rustle your feathers :P
#18 Edited by aouric (188 posts) - - Show Bio

The obvious choice is (B) my friends, you can't beat the original. : )

#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
pixelized said: Winick's!Current Outsiders are lame beyond belief, with the exception of Geo Force WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!  That team is nasty Black ... [more]

I liked Halo until i read her. I feel racially obligated to support Black Lightning but i don't really care for him. Geo-Force is the only one that i really have any character attachment to. I guess i haven't given the new lineup a fair enough chance though ]=
#20 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
aouric said:
The obvious choice is (B) my friends, you can't beat the original. : )
Actually most of the original Outsiders are in Tomasi's run. Winick's was a new team
#21 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

The Outsiders could be serious, if they actually fought some good villians and not these second string jobbers nobody cares about

#22 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

They are about to fight him

#23 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Tomasi's Outsiders,because the oiginal all always the best.

#24 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomasi why you ask?

METAMORPHO.

#25 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomasi's.

On account of it doesn't have Arsenal not acting like Arsenal, Nightwing not acting like Nightwing, and Jade not acting like Jade on it.

Plus Geo-Force, Black Lightning and Metamorpho belong on the Outsiders.