Comics; S.H.I.E.L.D. vs Supernatural

Alerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not a big Marvel reader, but I was wondering... How well does S.H.I.E.L.D. invest into securing/dealing with things like vampires or (general) supernatural beings? From what I know they usually have their sights set on the superhero community and extraterrestrials, but do supernaturals fit in there? Are they in the same category? It's just that I've seen people complain that, like most of the Marvel Universe, vampires aren't noticed enough.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@alerion: i thought they did but it was A.R.M.O.R which monitored inter dimensional threats . curse of the mutants was vampire heavy and that came out a few years ago . and marvel seems to do vampires extensively. given marvel zombies became its own brand but vampires have appeared many times . blade hunted them, ghost rider has a vampire foe , captain britain and mi-13 went up against dracula. in the ultimate universe vampires were close to taking over the world . if you use comicvine's search engine for vampires (team/public domain) they got an excerpt for vampires . honestly i do not see that much invested in the supernatural from marvel . besides dr strange , the midnight sons (dr strange , ghost rider, morbius, blade, etc) back in the day , and man-thing here and there . DC has got a better grasp on the supernatural . i probably didnt answer your question but at least i threw this your way , also welcome to CV!