Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by Overlander (380 posts) - - Show Bio

No Rocksteady = no buy for that Batman game.

#2 Edited by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity War stuff seems interesting . . .I bet Ivan got paid a mint to draw that cover.

It's been real.

#3 Edited by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah studios have taken over game franchises before and they've worked, very recently in fact with Halo 4.

#4 Edited by The Cyan Lantern (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Did they announce a whole franchise take over or just the prequel?

#5 Edited by iceslick (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlander: I don't think you should worry about the Batman Arkham franchise. It's in good hands, it's from the makers of Hulk: Destruction and Prototype 1 and 2. Unless you don't like those, you have nothing to worry about.

#6 Edited by iceslick (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@babs What happened to your glasses? :-( By the way, now since I seen you without glasses, I think can cosplay as Lois Lane. lol I meant that as a compliment by the way.

#7 Edited by Overlander (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceslick: I'm not worried about the game, I'm just not going to buy it. ;)

Thanks for being willing to stick up for the studio, but none of the games you mentioned are of a high-enough caliber for me to consider paying the money.

#8 Edited by spidermanandsuperman (259 posts) - - Show Bio

No Rocksteady = no buy for that Batman game.

#9 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3536 posts) - - Show Bio

The idea of an ARKHAM game without Rocksteady has me concerned. Either way, I'm learning from last time. I'm not buying this game till the version with all the DLC is on it.

Thanks for the news, Sara. I miss the glasses. Did you get highlights? It looks lovely.

#10 Posted by JairamGanpat (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter look like Psy when he screams at that girl's butt. I wonder if that was done as some kind of inside joke

#13 Posted by batback (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlander: warner montreal worked on the wii u port of arkham city, so itll probably be just as good.

#14 Posted by DocFishstick (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity War is looking good. Can't wait to check it out. Great job again Sara.

#15 Edited by michaelthemighty17 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

nice hair

#16 Edited by CrashofRhinos (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Yikes! You can't fool me with your blond hair and no glasses! What have you done with @babs?

#18 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_cyan_lantern: I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure WB is just doing the prequel. Rocksteady is supposed to be working on another Batman game, separate from the prequel (although linked to the same universe).

#19 Edited by Vaeternus (8326 posts) - - Show Bio

But yeah, looking forward to Trinity War. Not so much interested in the whole tranny Batgirl gig...

I wouldn't worry that much about the new Batman game with Rocksteady not doing it, WB owns the rights to DC anyway and have a good rep for video games be it Lego games, Batman, MK whatever. This isn't a big deal to me, I'm sure it'll be a solid game.

#20 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I definitely called it with Trinity War regarding the three Justice Leagues and the Trinity of Sin. Great wrap-up though, Sara!

#21 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if only Gail Simone would take over for Catwoman too...

I'm excited for Arkham Origins regardless if Rocksteady is involved or not.