Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT? 49's LOST? SPOILERS!!

Lol Sara doesnt have time for your suggestive comments Tony. lol

Tony i love that Han Solo Trilogy. it doesnt cover Chewy though. It covers some other companion type, and then i think in the 3rd X amount of years has passed and he's with Chewy. but yeah. great books and i also hope they use it. or at least keep it canon.

great vid as always. havent been watching or listening to Podcasts because ive been behind on my books, but this is one of those ellusive weeks where im all caught up. and boy did i miss these.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now! Opinions are mixed on BP vs Batman :P

Staff
#3 Posted by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man:: Norman Reedus

#4 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome wrap up you two!

#5 Edited by csl316 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Just listen to you guys talk? I made a similar face:

I can delete this if you're offended like Beyonce.

Take many pictures of Skylanders, Tony. Just to tease Jeff.

And Sherlock is an amazing show, I'd love to try Elementary but there's no Benedict and Bilbo :(

#6 Posted by Hieroglyph (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@ 7:16 When Sara says,

"He's so vain, so vain" when referring to Dr. Doom, you can tell Tony is trying hard to fight the urge to say,

"He probably thinks this song is about him."

LOL

#7 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoyed the news video.

Thanks for the news.

I watch ELEMENTARY, and I really like it. I'm a big Sherlock Holmes fan. You can watch all the back episodes on the CBS website.

It makes sense that Cobra would sell themselves as the honorable choice.

I always enjoy when James is on the podcast, but I still always enjoy the regular cast of characters..

#8 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Thought the assessment was spot on. You actually wore kids gloves IMHO and were obviously treading sensitively so as not to overly perturb the fan base.

Black Panther, on the heart shaped herb, is more in league with Deathstroke power wise, now add to that Bruce Wayne level skill, vibranium suit, energy daggers, anti-metal claws ... it really is T'Challa's fight to lose.

BTW; you're damn brave opting to go up against all them rabid Batman fans like that once a month ... damn. Talk about fortitude. Can't believe you didn't turned tail and run after the first segment. Lol.

#9 Posted by dreamfall31 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

You two are too much fun in these videos! Makes me sad you aren't able to produce as much video content starring you guys like the GB crew does.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Thought the assessment was spot on. You actually wore kids gloves IMHO and were obviously treading sensitively so as not to overly perturb the fan base.

Black Panther, on the heart shaped herb, is more in league with Deathstroke power wise, now add to that Bruce Wayne level skill, vibranium suit, energy daggers, anti-metal claws ... it really is T'Challa's fight to lose.

BTW; you're damn brave opting to go up against all them rabid Batman fans like that once a month ... damn. Talk about fortitude. Can't believe you didn't turned tail and run after the first segment. Lol.

Thank you. 
Staff
#11 Posted by kantrip (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved this episode but did your audio cut out in the middle? There was a big drop in volume mid way through.