Posted by No_Name_ (17409 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by iceman228433 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

That little dog is Freaking me out.

#2 Posted by MrMazz (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG PUPPY in Sara's lap!!!!! It's so cute.

#3 Posted by knightofthechronicle (711 posts) - - Show Bio

It was kind of a slow week if you ask me. Still, there were a lot of good comics out.

#4 Posted by Aeroman (510 posts) - - Show Bio

sara's dog looks so cute

#5 Posted by Delphic (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everyone is talking about the puppy...ZOMG Ame-comi Catwoman!

#6 Posted by ccraft (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman's memory is still in that helmet thingy, right?

#7 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

The Comic Vine News makes its return for the new year. Hurray!! Not only that, but Jonah (not sure about the spelling) makes his video debut. I know you're talking comics here, but it was hard looking away from that adorable little pup.

I really enjoyed your Wonder Woman article, Sara. Having the bracelets weaken her is such a manga thing to do. It reminds me of Rock Lee or Zaraki Kenpachi.

Marvel couldn't stick to the death of Johnny Storm for a year. I can't imagine they would have a Non-Peter Parker Spider-man for as long. Retitling the entire series for what will essentially be a story arc or two is completely needless. You know when Peter comes back that they will just return the title again, and I seriously doubt that would make is #701.

The point about Bruce being gone for two years is a different matter. That didn't have someone else running around in Bruce's body being Batman.

While I have less than zero interest in reading SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN. A video primer for all you need before reading sounds like an excellent idea for those who are. Primer videos for arcs actually sounds like a great video segment in general.

#8 Edited by thespideyguy (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle is at the end.

#9 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be overly critical, but why post a 13+ minute video for just news? Who sits that long for something that can be scanned in 2 seconds and clicked on? C'mon people, it's the Internet age.

#10 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute puppy.

#11 Posted by ccraft (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker: Probably because some people would like to watch a video with Tony or someone else talking about comic news and what not, instead of just reading articles. This video in particular is great for people who might have missed some stuff last week. Like me, I missed a lot of articles during winter break.

#12 Posted by Bigwalt (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Your puppy was so good during the news video he gets two treats

#13 Posted by Decept-O (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the name of the puppy? Not to be pervy nor inappropriate by any means but I really like your hairstyle. I loved your reaction to G-Man's BS story about the Batman comic book, made me chuckle.

On another note, really curious how the Superior Spider-Man will play out.

#14 Posted by nicholai441 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

you have a cute little dog on your lap :p just saying.

#15 Posted by No_Name_ (17409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

What's the name of the puppy? Not to be pervy nor inappropriate by any means but I really like your hairstyle. I loved your reaction to G-Man's BS story about the Batman comic book, made me chuckle.

On another note, really curious how the Superior Spider-Man will play out.

Thanks! His name is Jonah and also, here I thought I was having a bad hair day! Thanks for the compliment :)

#16 Posted by No_Name_ (17409 posts) - - Show Bio

@FoxxFireArt: Thanks for reading the WW article! :)

Yes his name is indeed Jonah. And I agree, primer videos for new arcs does indeed sound like it would be a good feature. Hope you had a nice Holiday :)

#17 Posted by Decept-O (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Babs: No problemo. Looks like Jonah could fit in a teacup! Happy New Year as well to you and G-Man and all the CV Staff.

#18 Posted by Maverike (38 posts) - - Show Bio

The background music is too loud.

#19 Posted by AmazingSpidey_707 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs is cool.

#20 Posted by Midnightdetectives (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony and Sara's conversation chemistry is better and more fun to watch the last 7 months.

#21 Posted by csl316 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure some interesting stuff was said, but it's a puppy!

#22 Posted by ReadItNow (154 posts) - - Show Bio

1 I miss my Atari ! Nice shirt 2 tony you rock, I would love to hear your story about have you got started with ciomic vine, and if this is what you envisioned. Awsome site, videos, articles, reviews, wiki. Your awsome!

#23 Posted by TheLog (12 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL ATTENTION WAS ON THE DOG.

#24 Posted by iceslick (806 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara's dog is soooo cute!!!! Here's a picture of mine! He's only 3 years old and really cute and lovable.

#25 Posted by Howlverine (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey dudes. Not been able to watch any videos for the last few weeks, they just don't play on my browsers. Firefox and Chrome. Some assistance, mayhaps?

#26 Posted by tamabone (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm putting it out there right now, next comic con Sara has to cosplay as Vampirela. Who's with me?

#27 Posted by TheHT (72 posts) - - Show Bio

-.-

-_-

o_-

o_o

O_O

O~O

PUPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

#28 Edited by Michigan_Jack (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Starts video, sees dog, <face-palm>

#29 Posted by hellogan (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to watch the weekly news feed and all I see is a black screen and no video?