Posted by homaire1 (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Edited by AlKusanagi (632 posts) - - Show Bio

That animated Batman looks like it's based of "The Batman." Ugh...

And I thought the Mandarin was a given since they shadowy terrorist group behind things in IM 1 and 2 were called "The Ten Rings."

#2 Posted by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok - I need to see who Professor Pig is...?

And how about a Crap Fest Cross-over of Infinite Crap - Shia & the Situation! - Doom is Upon Us!

#3 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

The Situation? LeBeouf? WTF?

#4 Posted by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

does this mean morons are going to dress up like cosplay Situations. to funny. Thanks for laughing Babs.

#5 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpitfireINK: Read Morrison's Batman and Robin, Prof Pig was a pretty good periphery villain.

#6 Posted by NightFang (10194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rowen545 said:

The Situation? LeBeouf? WTF?

Kill them both!

#7 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I had my volume turned up way too high when this started. If I wasn't awake before, I am certainly now. lol

I don't see a problem with that new BATMAN cartoon. It looks kind of interesting. I doubt I'll end up watching it, but it doesn't really look bad.

Reality TV is trying to infect comics???? Kill it with fire before it can spread!!!!!!!! This is not hyperbole.

#8 Posted by csl316 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Shia LaBeouf? Is that guy still around?

Sure, I'm jealous, but who wouldn't be?

#9 Posted by Outside_85 (9897 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rowen545: @SpitfireINK: If I am not mistaken it is spelled Pyg.

But really, $20 for a book with doodles by what looks to be a homeless guy?

And boo for not mentioning WW :(

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I found this O_O

Very sketchy...

#11 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Shia Lebouf and the Situation comics? pass. lol

#12 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloody "celebrities." Prying in what is no business of theirs.

#13 Posted by MonsieurShogun (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara is the best there is.

#14 Posted by Shazam78 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

See I stopped going out and buying comics due to lack of income but really this not the kind of thing that will bring me back.  Shia  who honestly I have to say has come a long way as actor since Even Stevens but there is no way I'd spend 20 buck on that. "The Situation" comic I wouldn't buy it if Alex Ross was doing the covers. I thank Sara for being honest about her opinion.  I've watched every Batman cartoon released stateside and found my self anxiously awaiting its release and found enjoyment in all of them. Eventually something had to come along stop that trend for me.

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

why are marvel spanning out these films so much not that i don't like them but why not give some other characters a chance

if they go ahead with sequels in the avengersseries there'd be about eight films altogether

#16 Edited by ArtisticNeedham (2295 posts) - - Show Bio

the whole Shia Labeouf comic thing reminds me of what Kevin Smith once said when asked for advice on breaking into comics, he said what he did was to become a famous director and then ask to write your own comic. And he couldn't think of an easier way. While some are really trying to break in, Shia can publish his no problem because he is famous.

Thanks for being honest about what you thought about each topic, especially the situation and shia.

#17 Posted by MrMazz (1322 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet I've ALWAYS wanted to meet the situations mom...o wait no I don't

#18 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rowen545 said:

The Situation? LeBeouf? WTF

i dont care if its called "trolling" or not those two can s my d.

in ironman 1 wasnt the terrorist group "the ten rings" I thought the bald guy leader and the group was marvel movies version of mandarin? Either way It should be good.

#19 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

"WAY TO GO! SMACK YOURSELF AGAIN!"

Whoever's making Iron Man 3 is going to have a tough time topping THAT amazing portrayal...

#20 Posted by Baddamdog (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

<3 Babs

#21 Posted by The Impersonator (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

A BAD SITUATION.

#22 Posted by pikahyper (12614 posts) - - Show Bio

@FoxxFireArt said:

Reality TV is trying to infect comics???? Kill it with fire before it can spread!!!!!!!! This is not hyperbole.

The faster the better !!!! It was bad enough when Marvel did that day time soap opera comic, luckily it was a promo comic or a digital only one forget which.

Knowing how comic book fans will react to this I hope someone steps up and beats the dumb out of him at one of those WW shows >.<

#23 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

I found this O_O

Very sketchy...

lol How did you find this?
#24 Posted by csl316 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

That Mandarin battle was SICK.

#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I found this O_O

Very sketchy...

lol How did you find this?

Searched "comicvine babs" on youtube.

#26 Posted by Sergotron (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I am going to buy the situations comic just to see what it is sadly... Sigh. I am whats wrong with the world.

#27 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazing Spider-Man looks promising. Thanks for the news.

#28 Posted by Queso6p4 (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but I refuse to credit Shia La Beouf and "The Situation" as comic book creators. What has this world come to?

#29 Posted by The Mast (790 posts) - - Show Bio

If Comic Vine started banning people for thinking Sara is hot then Sara would be presenting the news to tumbleweed.

So long as you realise she isn't just a hot chick who's there to make guys smile, and is actually a legitimate comic book fan first, I'm sure there'll be no issue.

#30 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that sure does seem damning as far as the Superman estate stuff goes. As far as Shia's comic..I read it and...its downright appalling and horrendous. What in the bleepity-bleep bleep does he need 20 dollars for each comic he sells anyway? The money he made off of Transformers already running out? As far as the Situation...teaming up with Wizard to have a comic about HIM done...alright...maybe it IS time for Doomsday to come. December 21st...get here already..pleeeeeeeeeeeease. And WHAT leading artists and writers would be willing to do that?! Seriously, just get here already Doomsday...we cannot allow these two jokes to be breaking into comics.

#31 Posted by The Monkey Manhunter (72 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting vid

#32 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Wow, that sure does seem damning as far as the Superman estate stuff goes. As far as Shia's comic..I read it and...its downright appalling and horrendous. What in the bleepity-bleep bleep does he need 20 dollars for each comic he sells anyway? The money he made off of Transformers already running out? As far as the Situation...teaming up with Wizard to have a comic about HIM done...alright...maybe it IS time for Doomsday to come. December 21st...get here already..pleeeeeeeeeeeease. And WHAT leading artists and writers would be willing to do that?! Seriously, just get here already Doomsday...we cannot allow these two jokes to be breaking into comics.

Haha, exactly what I was thinking. I'd like to know which "leading" artists and writers agreed to do something about the Situation.

#33 Posted by B_Heart (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike "The Situation" actually gave himself his own nickname during a night out partying and staring at his abs worrying that they might start a "situation" from people staring so much. ------>The More You Know!

#34 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mast: Word. You are correct sir.

#35 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

and so, my anger towards Shia LaBeouf grows!

#36 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Now that "The Situation" is part of comic book fandom, I'm out. Tips regarding a new hobby are welcome.

#37 Posted by sora_thekey (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

If Shia LaBeuf can make a comic and sell it for $20 then I'm certain I can someday work in the comic book industry!

#38 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

the situation appearing at cons might make for good tv. here you have a guy who is the complete opposite of comic fans. classic jocks vs. nerds, except i think the nerds win the battle. nerds are quite clever with the tongue as we've seen the situations jokes from the roast show he did.

#39 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't want to be that guy but it really looks like one of Sara's boobs is dramatically bigger than the other. Just too noticeable right away and is really distracting... And its not because I'm checking her out either...

#40 Posted by Nasar7 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see more vids lately, keep it up!

#41 Posted by theBythe (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So, basically anyone can create a comic book now. What happened to standards?

#42 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

So DC is making a cgi DC universe now, Amazing.

#43 Posted by Grondoth (22 posts) - - Show Bio

No more news, eh. Well... I liked its return.

#44 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

God I hate 3D animation