Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time to get ready to take on the week. Before we do that, let's take a look at what went down last week. This is where we look at the numbers to see what everyone was checking out. If you want to compare this week's data to the week before, you can check that data out HERE.

Top Seven Viewed News Articles

1. Six Developments About Jason Todd From RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #0
  2. Awesome Art Picks: Nightwing, Judge Dredd, Walking Dead and More
  3. This Just In: Another MAJOR Development For Jason Todd!
  4. 'Robocop' Gets a Brand New Look
  5. Off My Mind: The Original X-Men Traveling to the Present
  6. Four Developments from BATGIRL #0
  7. First Look: AVENGERS VS. X-MEN #12

There was a lot of talk about Jason Todd. The zero issues have established what has and hasn't happened for him. With some new things being added, we're all waiting to see how it all plays out.

Top Seven Viewed Comic Characters

1. Batman
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Superman
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Hulk
  6. Dick Grayson
  7. Deadpool

Dick Grayson managed to make his way onto the list this week. Thor was at #7 last week and isn't even in the top ten this week. Not surprising, Jason Todd broke into the top ten as well.

Top Seven Viewed Reviews

1. Dredd
  2. Nightwing #0
  3. Catwoman #0
  4. Justice League #0
  5. Spider-Men #5
  6. Red Hood and the Outlaws #0
  7. Daredevil #18

Did you catch Dredd this weekend? According to the box office numbers, perhaps the answer is no. It looks to be at #6 with Resident Evil: Retribution doing better. You could say it's because of the (well deserved) R rating but RE also is rated R.

Top Seven Viewed Videos

1. The Best Stuff in Comics This Week: Episode 11
  2. Comic Vine Weekly News: 09/21/12
  3. Injustice: Gods Among Us Gameplay Trailer
  4. Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers: Episode 19
  5. Comic Vine Weekly News: 09/14/12
  6. 3-Minute Expert: Who is Deadpool?
  7. The Best Stuff in Comics This Week: Episode 12

What's going to happen this week? We can probably count on some more developments with the zero issues from DC. It's clear people want to know what happened in the early days.

Staff
#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool stuff, interesting to see that Wonder Woman is still up there, I guess DC was successful in making her more popular finally as she has been there for a few weeks now

#2 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: That's a good thing about Wonder Woman in my view as well.

#3 Posted by StarKiller809 (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I like seeing the top character and would love to see the Top Ten instead of just 7. 

#4 Posted by mbembet (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the greatest nuff said

#5 Posted by Howlverine (62 posts) - - Show Bio

That Deadpool 3-min-expert's got legs, man.

#6 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice if a character from a different company then Marvel or DC made it to the list of top most viewed.

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's the top character still, awesome. Looks like people are REALLY psyched about Jason possibly having a baby bro. And suffice it to say I'm VERY disappointed at how Dredd 3D is doing in theatres :/ I cannot say I'm surprised that it was at the level it did with some of the competition it had over the weekend but come on, sixth place? Actually I was kinda afraid that it was going to be this way considering the number of people that were in my theatre watching it. Couldn't have been more than 30 people in the theatre with me watching it. You disappoint me, moviegoers...you really do...

#8 Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

@StarKiller809: Noted.

@Vortex13: Does Ben 10 count? He made the list on Sept. 10.

Staff
#9 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: Huh, I guess it does. Though I had no idea Ben 10 had a comic lol.

#10 Posted by Alton (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

It'd be nice if a character from a different company then Marvel or DC made it to the list of top most viewed.

You said it all right here brother,you said it all. We can't even get DC/Marvel fan support for the DC/Marvel offshoot titles let alone indies. It's all about the iconics they've been reading since they were infants.