Comic Vine Question of the Week VOTING: Favorite Spider-Man Animated TV Series

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Comic Vine Question of the Week VOTING: Favorite Spider-Man Animated TV Series (440 votes)

Spider-Man (1967) 3%
Spider-Man (1981) 0%
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (1981) 5%
Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994) 46%
Spider-Man Unlimited (1999) 1%
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (2003) 1%
The Spectacular Spider-Man (2008) 39%
Ultimate Spider-Man (2012) 5%

Spider-Man is our very first 'Character of the Month' so you can bet our 'Question of the Week' segment will be about him -- for this rest of this month, at least! We've previously asked you about your favorite Spidey villain and your favorite writer, but it's worth noting that Spidey's also had plenty of time to shine in the world of animation. Since 1967, the webhead has been the star of 8 different animated shows. This week, we want to know which one is your favorite. Will nostalgia reign supreme and the 1994 show will take the prize? Do you love the comedic style of Ultimate Spider-Man? Will the onslaught of hilarious memes from the earlier shows win you over (yes, this is a Spider-Man thread)? There's 8 very different options to choose from, so give it some proper thought and then cast your vote!

Thor looks jealous of Peter, doesn't he?

Want to re-watch an episode or two before picking a top series? Well, you've got a bit of time to do just that! Voting will stay open until Thursday morning (ET). Or, maybe you don't need the extra time and already have your mind made up. If that's the case, thwip on over to the poll above (sorry, couldn't resist that one), cast your vote and then let us know why a certain series is your favorite. Make the post awesome enough and there's a chance we'll highlight it in the updated feature later this week.

Be sure to check the homepage on Thursday for a new article with the results and more!

• 
Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

spectacular must win vote for it

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spidey unlimited or spectacular.

nrgb2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAS will always hold a special place in my heart.... HOWEVER, I think Spectacular will forever be the superior (haha, see what I did there) series... Plus, I just bought it on Blu-Ray!

J_HickmanIsGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By J_HickmanIsGod

the spider man from the 90s was the best.

Spider Man: The Animated Series.

vote correctly y'all.

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105  Edited By bloggerboy

Spider-Man: The Animated Series introduced me to superhero comics for life. Heck, the show introduced me to superheroes for life.

Despite reusing animation like crazy, the animation is still best out of the bunch not to mention the art style is both realistic and faithful to the source material. The Venom Saga was amazing! The Neogenic Nightmare arc was stellar. We saw so many guest star heroes in Secret Wars alone (a brilliant way to end an epic series)!

Christopher Daniel Barnes is the voice of Peter Parker for me. Edward Asner is the essential voice of J. Jonah Jameson! Jennifer Hale (voice of female Shepard in the Mass Effect series) played Felicia Hardy.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#106  Edited By sinestro_GL

Viners!

I'm disappointed to have not seen any of the Spider-Man meme posted in this thread!

Allow me to rectify the situation

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By sinestro_GL
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

So awesome.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great now I have 60,s spiderman theme song stuck in my head.

Spider man spider man does whatever a spider can.

WWAJfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#111  Edited By WWAJfan

90's

stanIMatiON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could never turn my back on Amazing Friends!!! That show meant the world to me! The comraderie, music, the time period....sigh *sheds tear*