• 66 results
Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Edited by 604comics (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Comics News Fridays! And Canada gets Monday off, too!

#2 Posted by CaptainUseless (730 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Bruce Willis will voice The Thing.

#3 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
Hahaha wtf is wrong with that dude in the beginning....
#4 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

Monday off?! Disneyland never closes... bummer!

I can't wait to see all the craziness that will be next Thursday, so see you then!

#5 Posted by Technoman (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Two batmen equals twice the awesoemness!

#6 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice news recap.

#7 Edited by spider-man 2996 (660 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I got the monday off but I live in Ireland and have to go to school :(
#8 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

So Bruce Willis would voice The Thing... but not have anything else to do with the character?  Er... no thanks.  I love Bruce Willis, but he's no Ben Grimm.

#9 Posted by alphamale73 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

what's wrong with Bruce Willis Babs!! He's great

#10 Posted by NightFang (9962 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying said:
" Nice news recap. "
#11 Posted by the_nightwalker (155 posts) - - Show Bio

babs, how is you hair a foot longer or shorter with every video?
wig? extensions? growth hormone? mutant power?

#12 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@alphamale73 said:
" what's wrong with Bruce Willis Babs!! He's great "
He is!  He just... shouldn't be The Thing....
#13 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_nightwalker said:

" babs, how is you hair a foot longer or shorter with every video? wig? extensions? growth hormone? mutant power? "

DUH. Mutant Power.

Haven't you ever heard of Rapunzel?
#14 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should be Bruce's mantle not Dick's. Not that I don't like him, I just prefer him to be NIghtwing.
#15 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

On a completely unrelated note, Ana rocks the guitar and is thexthy doing it!  

2 Batmen, I likes it, I likes it a lot.  As G-Man pointed out in the Podcast, Batman is a symbol, and having more than one Batman lends to the myth.   

Hope all the ComicVine Staff have a great Labor Day weekend! 
#16 Edited by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:

" babs, how is you hair a foot longer or shorter with every video? wig? extensions? growth hormone? mutant power? "

DUH. Mutant Power.  Haven't you ever heard of Rapunzel? "

@Babs:

I've heard of Miss Rapunzelle's Magic Hair that you can buy at the corner shop for a dollar a bag
....even though I can tell you always use the good stuff  
(winky face)
#17 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

How does that go.....Bruce Willis is a cool guy, oh hell I forget how that line went when he was on Friends 

Hey don't forget Canada, its Labour Day here too!!! WOOT! Paid day off!!!!
#18 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy: A Dollar? wow.
#19 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs: 
damn right! 
I live in Baltimore, baby  
we've got the cheap hair hook up on every other corner 
#20 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Gotham has a lot of crime

#21 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@fACEmelter88:
it does indeed 
but amazing culture, art and people as well 
most people don't know it 
but Gotham was based by Bob Kane's time in Baltimore and Chicago 
not New York (sorry Jay-Z) 
and trust me, when you see the sun setting over the church spires in the city skyline here, it IS Gotham City
#22 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Batmen huh, well it could work if done right, happy labor day.

#23 Edited by CletusTheFoetus (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Sandman? hmm I hope they don't. I do hope they either do a Boys or Preacher series though, which reminds me I need to finish Preacher, only two trades left!

#24 Posted by SnottyCane (63 posts) - - Show Bio

YES bruce willis would deffently make a good voice !, when is THE WALKING DEAD airing in the uk???
#25 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying said:
" Nice news recap. "
#26 Edited by B'Town (2336 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decept-O said:

"On a completely unrelated note, Ana rocks the guitar and is thexthy doing it!   2 Batmen, I likes it, I likes it a lot.  As G-Man pointed out in the Podcast, Batman is a symbol, and having more than one Batman lends to the myth.    Hope all the ComicVine Staff have a great Labor Day weekend!  "

The video isn't loading for me.  Ugh.  This has never happend to me before, I wan't to see Ana rock!  Dammit.  ;} 

Edit:  It loaded yay!  Fun, news and we love you to CV.  Oh and Decepto, what a tease?!?!
#27 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool vid, multiple Batmen? Dick is cool and all but come on, nobody will EVER be Bruce Wayne aka the REAL Batman ;) 

Love the new haircut Babs :P bangs look so cute on you

#28 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Labour Day is a holiday in Canada too!

#29 Posted by weapon154 (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Two, Batmen... then who's gonna be Nightwing?

#30 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Willis could make a fine Thing. And just voice is great (as long as he plays Ben Grimm before the accident also), since these days it's completely possible to have a CGI character with real actors and still look good.

And there should only be one batman. Shoot it seemed like there were 5 batmen already as much stuff as he's in. Bruce should be like: "Dick, I'm batman, stop being a 'you'."

#31 Posted by buns134 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Kripke!!!! 
I love Supernatural 
LOVE YOU TOO BABS
#32 Posted by CRACKERMAN92 (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Eagle: Couldnt agree with you more
#33 Posted by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Big live live show live!  Can't wait.  :)

#34 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno about 2 Batmen, could be interesting, or one could just end up dead in a few years.  I don't get all day Monday off :(  those who do enjoy.  (and i hate you all jk)  :D

#35 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_nightwalker said:
lmao. and wow 7 hours? jeez...what will you guys be doing for so long?
#36 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey hey hey lets leave Bruce alone , hes done some pretty good voice work in his career such as "Look whose talking" That Rugrats movie (he brought life to Spike!) and who could forget that forgettable cartoon "Brono the Kid!"

#37 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara? Sara who?

#38 Posted by c_clouthier (1 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Batmen equals 2 Robins. I think this also means the return of Tim Drake as Bruce Waynes Robin. 

#39 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

If they reboot the FF, I WON'T WATCH it!!! I'm like a baby and a republican. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!! Just gonna get this out the way since someone's gonna say it. "It doesn't matter whether you watch it or not. millions of others will anyway. You are insignificant in the scheme of movies and almost everything else in this world."

#40 Posted by Danial79 (2345 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to be a party-pooper, but if you're announcing an Internet TV show, you should probably do so in GMT... because we don't all live in America. "10am Pacific" means nothing to the rest of the world :)

#41 Posted by Quntumking (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't be cool (from a storyline prospective) that when Bruce come's back to regular DCU and is ready to take back the cowl Dick says; no i want to stay Batman. You could get at least 6 good issue's of storyline out of it. After all Bucky is still CAP over at Marvel.

#42 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love bruce willis and he's gotta be my favourite actor. but i wouldnt to see him do the voice of the thing. in all fairness, i dont really want to see another fantastic four movie full stop. this whole business about bruce wayne and dick grayson both being batman. in all honesty, id prefer to see just bruce as batman. but hey =/

#43 Posted by jimmyziogas (88 posts) - - Show Bio

We love you Babs!  Does it ever get old hearing that all the time. Lol:] Thanks for the update. I could never afford to keep up with all these books without you, even though I end up buying most of them anyway.  Just want to send a heartfelt thanks for all you and the comicvine team do for us fans; especially those so drastically affected by this economy.  You always steer us towards the great books, and for that I am most grateful.  You put a smile on my face everyday and give me hope that out there, somehwere, cool girls that won't ask me to get rid of my comics DO exist!  However, just in case it doesn't happen for me, I am extremley interested in cloning you or a close family member.  I assume you being keyed in to this superhero community you have connections at all types of advanced cloning laboratories.  After that, all I need is a hairbrush and consent!  Hope that put at least a tiny smile on that beatiful face of yours.  You do it for me on the regular.  Thanks from the bottom of my heart. 

Jimmy
#44 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

um we people up here in Canada also have Labour Day.  Open your windows Americanos. 

#45 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Fixed in forums

#46 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_nightwalker:
mutant power for sure.
#47 Posted by wingster (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Review. 

Babs, does ComicVine supply your wardrobe or it's all you?

#48 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes no since to have 2 Batmen at the same time...not when Dick has he's Nightwing identity to fall back on.

#49 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Willis would be just fine for The Thing, but there are better actors out there who could naturally get the gruff feeling of Ben Grimm's vocal patterns.  Still, Bruce is worth the chance.  As for director, I'd like to see David Yeats, as his Harry Potter movies have definitely captured the tone of the later Potter books damn well.  I think he could get a Fantastic Four movie down pat...and hell, it's a step up from THE GUY WHO DIRECTED BARBERSHOP!!!

#50 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are all the castings, fan casting, casting Ben Grimm as a bold guy?  Sure he was bold in the FF movies, but in the comics he has hair.  Just give the actor hair, even if he is bold like the guy from the FF films.

Ben to Thing