Posted by JoeyF (167 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes, Thor I'm DEFINITELY going to see, as well as GL.  Good to be back in biz with the Vine now, nice wrap up!

#2 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Hemsworth, you are perfect for Thor, perfect perfect perfect. . . *drool*

#3 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooop! Going Thor previews at west end to watch it todaaay! ugh hemsworth <33333 he gets me everytime :') it got 93% on rotten tomatoes, woooop :D and yaay batman!

#4 Posted by Iron Apollo (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope these movies are good

#5 Posted by craigbo180 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like Thor comic's but I think it will work well as a good fun movie. I watch pretty much all the comic book movies anyway so here's hoping this is a good one!

#6 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not think Nolan would use the same twist in two different movies.

#7 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iron Apollo said:
"I hope these movies are good."
              This.  
#8 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgive you, Babs. Plus if the site was the cause of you looking so stunning, than let it happen once a week...

#9 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Just said it on an older article, saying it again now mere minutes later. She'll be Talia, he'll be Damian.

#10 Edited by ArtisticNeedham (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad the site is back, and thanks for the news update.  Wish you guys made more videos.

I actually liked the Green lantern pics from Oa, because it showed that they will have thousands of aliens in the GL movies, not just have Hal as GL alone in the 1st, and maybe get around to introducing some aliens in the squeals if the 1st is successful.  It shows they are going all out, I am interested in seeing that.

Maybe with the Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Avengers movies, they will introduce the avengers with Cap and Thor and then replace them with other Avengers like Wonder Man and Hercules or something, start rotating the roster.  Doing that in the second Avengers movie sounds bad to me though, maybe do it after 3 films with the original movie Avenger roster, then rotate the roster in Avengers 4, keep rotating as long as the movies make money and if the actor leaves the film.

Or maybe they are going to do what the comics do, an on going series
staring Cap, while Cap is also on the Avengers.  So maybe the movies will have solo Captain America films, while Cap is also staring on the Avengers too.  Both films at the semi same time.
#11 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anybody wondering why they didn't give Thor a secret identity?

#12 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

More DC Animated?

Yes please...
#13 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2245 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77: Probably to make him different as a movie superhero.  Plus he often doesn't have one in the comics, and doesn't have one in the Ultimates.  Maybe they felt like he didn't need one.
#14 Posted by matrix10st (34 posts) - - Show Bio

U guys should have a backup site incase the site is down again just incase i mean its not a bad idea
#15 Posted by Iron Apollo (2196 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  This?
#16 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the news is back!

I think you all did a really stellar job in the wake of all this breakdown. You could of easily of just called it a weekend, but people got together to do whatever they could to make something entertaining for the audience. That shows real dedication to your audience. Bravo!!

I can't say 'm all that excited for Thor or Captain America movies. I'm interested in seeing them. I just don't have the need to see these in the theater. Though, I will say that I'm trying to avoid the new trailers. Movies such as these start to seriously spoil cool events in trailers and TV spots as the release date nears.

@matrix10st said:

" U guys should have a backup site incase the site is down again just incase i mean its not a bad idea "
I think you have a misunderstanding of what went wrong. Whiskey Media, among many others, work off internet servers that are provided by Amazon. For this to not happen again. They would have to switch to a different server provider, something they have said they aren't interested in doing; and that wouldn't guaranty this would happen again. In the years this these sites have been running this issue has only happen once. Seems like a good record. It's not as if this happens every two weeks.
#17 Posted by teewillis1981 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor...Nah. Green Lantern...YEAH! Glad Comic Vine is back!

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio
@teewillis1981 said:
" Thor...Nah. Green Lantern...YEAH! Glad Comic Vine is back! "
#19 Posted by yeopop (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Nah. Norse mythology is boring.
#20 Posted by mysticflame (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad the news and the site is back  

#21 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImperiousRix said:
" More DC Animated?
Yes please...
"
+ infinity
#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33452 posts) - - Show Bio

woo glad you guys are back, great job on the show you put on when Skynet attacked it was pretty fun.

Cant wait to see Captain America I think it will be great.
#23 Posted by GothamRed (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

somehow that last ryan reynolds images looked fake

#24 Posted by Jimbo (28 posts) - - Show Bio

<3

#25 Posted by Decept-O (7278 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to scroll away from watching Sara because of the dang Thor trailer.  Hate seeing all of the movie before its even released.  *sigh*

Yup, I am having a hard time thinking Gordon-Levitt's role will only be that of a cop.  I don't know, maybe he is just doing it as he worked for Nolan before, but I do think there may be a possiblity he could have bigger shoes to fill.    Just wait and see!

#26 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed said:
" somehow that last ryan reynolds images looked fake "
Yeah, I too wish they were fake.
#27 Posted by Mucklefluga (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

Dilemma: Go see Thor Today in 3D on my own or go see Fast 5 today with my mates and go see Thor on Saturday

HELP?

#28 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I`m pretty excited for all of this movies !!! especially for Batman year one !!!!! Can`t wait :D

#29 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the news.

#30 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

I truly am struggling to get excited about Thor, Marvel films in general have not been wonderful, aside from a couple of stand outs, but aside from that I am not a Thor fan!

Babs what do you think about the sequels?
#31 Posted by The Mast (788 posts) - - Show Bio

This is all building toward The Avengers. Anything after that could easily lose incentive and become surplus to requirements.

#32 Posted by Labeeb (20 posts) - - Show Bio

'Batman: Year one' was awesome. I hope the animated movie is too.

#33 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for Thor to come out.

#34 Posted by blackkitty (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, kinda surprising actually. I'm not a Thor fan, I have never been a Thor fan and, quite frankly after they coped out and turned Loki back into a man, I lost all interest in Thor at all. However, that being said, I gotta say I am actually looking forward to the Thor movie. Everything I've seen makes me thing it will be awesome.

#35 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really dying to see wolverine vs mickey mouse crossover

#36 Posted by nszerdy (439 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited about BATMAN!!!!!!  Woooot!

#37 Posted by ZaberCat (246 posts) - - Show Bio

=)