Comic Vine isn't working right for me. I need help.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Comic vine isn't loading the icons bar all the way, and it says "Your browser does not support our text editor.", but just yesterday it was working just fine. has this ever happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix it? thanks for your time.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Battle_Forum_Junkie said:

Comic vine isn't loading the icons bar all the way, and it says "Your browser does not support our text editor.", but just yesterday it was working just fine. has this ever happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix it? thanks for your time.

Never mind. I switched to Google Chrome and it works just fine now.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Battle_Forum_Junkie: Just for future reference here, if you have this kind of issue again, you'll want to post the thread in the Bug Reporting section. You should get a response there much quicker.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Battle_Forum_Junkie: Also I had the same problem, you could have just hit the repair page icon, by the search icon toward the top left of your computer, next to the refresh button, I don't mess with google chrome.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Decoy Elite said:

@Battle_Forum_Junkie: Just for future reference here, if you have this kind of issue again, you'll want to post the thread in the Bug Reporting section. You should get a response there much quicker.

This.