I'm an hour late... Don't kill me guys!
Last week, PowerHerc took the cake that is the community star, and he actually noticed the award! It's a new week and time for a new winner. Check out the NEW RULES (kinda)!
In fact, maybe I do have something to say. Let's raise the bar this week. Sure, we have the rules down there and all, and still check those out and follow them, but I want to see who is truly paying attention. Here's the format I'd like to see the votes in this week... In numbered order. I'm keeping this going only because I find it funny when people just vote and don't pay attention to the rules.
1. Users name and a link to their page.
2. How long have they been on the vine, according to their page. (Yes, I'm aware of the date joined glitch)
3. Most recent contribution to the vine.
4. Why they'd make a great community star.
5. A link to your favorite thing they've done on the vine.
6. Any other links you'd like me to look at.
Voting will begin now, Monday, February 20th and will end at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, February 23th.
Community Star Voting Rules:
- You are allowed to nominate two people max. You can nominate yourself if you want. It can be anyone on Comic Vine. While Zoidberg is a correct response, he is not a member of the vine... cue random user making a Zoidberg user profile...
- LINKS! Please post links to what the viner has done. Think like you do in the battle threads. You can't just say "GMan Curbstomps" and expect GMan to win, so give us a reason why the Viner you are voting for "curbstomps," and a link to that reason.Nominations WITHOUT LINKS, or a good reason why you don't need a link WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
- All nominees will be considered; however, the winner is not decided only by the number of votes alone. The winner is also decided by the content the nominee has contributed to the site. This isn't just a popularity contest. Having the most votes does not guarantee a win.
- I WILL haunt you for the rest of eternity by singing you "Kiss from a Rose" if you don't have fun! FEAR ME!
- The winner will then be interviewed by me on Thursday, and said interview, which will contain mild levels of ridiculousness, will be a part of the Community Star Article! I WILL GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT! PERSONAL INTERVIEWS!
Don't vote for these people. They already won.
Aztek the lost
Mistress Redhead & Final Arrow
IT HAS TO BE IN THE FORMAT LISTED ABOVE OR I WILL NOT LOOK AT YOUR VOTE. I just really want to see who's paying attention.