• 85 results
Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no denying the overwhelming number of votes for this week's winner of the Comic Vine Community Star, InnerVenom123! InnerVenom123 has been a member of Comic Vine since November 6th, 2008, and he continues to be a staple of the community through the various contributions he has made in enriching the site, making it a fun place to be.

Many of the users on Comic Vine write blogs about their favorite characters, story arcs or what really irks them about their favorite books; but not many write the same things in their blogs as InnerVenom123 does. InnerVenom123has practically dedicated his entire blog section to writing scripts featuring characters like Deadpool, Moon Knight and Hybrid. After reading some of his stories, you know, we bet InnerVenom123 could actually write a really, really awesome comic. Take, for example, the finale of his Deadpool: Operation "Oh, S#@%!" where, within the first few pages of his script, he captures the very first pages both the rebelious nature of the character as well as his sense of humor. The jokes are on point, making references to past creators (I loved when Deadpool yells out "EXCELSIOR").

== TEASER ==
DEADPOOL: You have FIVE SECONDS to give my Bea back to me, or so help me JOE KELLY, I will TEAR OUT OF HERE LIKE A HURRICANE OF VENGEANCE! EPIC, HORRIBLE VENGEANCE!

InnerVenom123 should definitely consider taking his scripts to a convention and pitching them to Marvel if he hasn't done so already; he's got some really fantastic ideas. You can read the various scripts he's written here: Deadpool: Operation "OH S#@&!" parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Moon Knight: Shadowmoon parts 1, 2, and 3, World War Symbiote: THE HYBRID parts 1 and 2, and finally World War Symbiote parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6! That is a crazy amount of stories!

If you couldn't tell by his name, InnerVenom123 is a huge Venom fan. He loves Venom so much that he's reviewed practically all of the new Venom books from Marvel, and you can check out some of those reviews here. Our personal favorite is his review of the fifth issue of Venom which you can read here. InnerVenom123 has also contributed to our wiki database and submitted edits to various different characters like Eddie Brock (99 points), Maria Castle (107 points), Zombie Deadpool (80 points) and many more.

InnerVenom123 has definitely contributed a lot to Comic Vine, but what we feel makes him stand out the most is his creativity. InnerVenom123's creativity is what we feel makes him such a great asset to our community, so thank you for sharing your awesome stories with us, InnerVenom123 -- and don't ever stop writing! Make sure to head to InnerVenom123's page and leave a comment on his wall so he knows just how awesome he is.

#1 Edited by Hameyadea (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Venom!

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to go!

#3 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats!

#4 Posted by homeslice (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Done!

#5 Posted by TheVenomSite (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats

#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering when youd win

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32646 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he would have won this before now. Congrats mate.

#8 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck yeah, congrats. 

#9 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to go bro you deserve it :)

#10 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats! Here's something I found I think you'll like!

#11 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done, my friend, you deserve it!

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats dude

#13 Edited by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff, you put the max back in Maximus Decimus Meridius

#14 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Congrats InnerVenom123, U DEFINETLY DESERVE THIS!!! =D

#15 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats!

#16 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, Nice, way to go mate! Congratulations!
What I've always wondered. Do you like Venom / the entire idea behind the being, or mainly the character of the Venom we all learned to know: Eddie Brock as Venom.
And if it's because of Eddie, do you like Anti-Venom more because of that ?_?

#17 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

WAY TO GO, IV!!!!!!! :D Keep writing them fanfics.

#18 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Job well done Venom, love your fanfics

#19 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats, InnerVenom123!

#20 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH INNERVENOM! AT LONG LAST! Well deserved Community Star.

#21 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
#22 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

The venom star

#23 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats on being Community Star

#24 Posted by Whisper_ (3459 posts) - - Show Bio

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes!

#25 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Zach is an ass!

#26 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats

#27 Posted by SC (12689 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssss! *presents a trolley that looks like Brian Michael Bendis filled with brains* Congrats!!  

Have appreciated your amazing humor, ability to laugh and joke around, and your willingness to point out the stupidity or ignorance of so many of the trolls in Off Topic since day one of setting foot at CV! Also huge fan of your writing! Congrats Innervenom, mad kudos! *toothy smile*

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Blue_Shield (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicely done IV123!

#29 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Deserved Keep it up.

#30 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally you see Innervenom's greatness. Now you need to see abnormally warm guy

#31 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude you are awesome...

#32 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus: @Neverpraying: @Hameyadea: @homeslice: @TheVenomSite: @TheCheeseStabber: @spiderbat87: @cyberninja: @pulseangel666: @Mr. Dead Pool: @DarkChris: @cattlebattle: @RazzaTazz: @mr.obvious: @Samimista: @venomoushatred1001: @difficlus: @Decept-O: @SpidermanWins: @CaptainCockblock: @moywar700: @haydenclaireheroes: @_Whisper_: @The Poet: @Blue_Shield: @CombatSpoon86: @Haustyl12: @Deadcool:

Thanks everyone! :D I couldn't be more happy with this!

#33 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enzeru said:

Nice, Nice, way to go mate! Congratulations! What I've always wondered. Do you like Venom / the entire idea behind the being, or mainly the character of the Venom we all learned to know: Eddie Brock as Venom. And if it's because of Eddie, do you like Anti-Venom more because of that ?_?

Thanks!

I love Venom as Venom. I also love Eddie Brock. They're both awesome. There's really no picking. ^_^

@KasadyCarnage said:

Zach is an ass!

Yes I am, Kevin. Yes I am. :P

#34 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Well deserved!

#35 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME! Definitely deserved it bro.

#36 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic! ^_^ Nice work Venom!

#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

Congrats! Here's something I found I think you'll like!

Nope he won't like it at all,and congrats IV.

#38 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Awesome! 

#39 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations! It does my heart good to know that there are fellow hard-core Venom fans out there.

#40 Posted by RUSTMAN (183 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome! well done!

#41 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats

#42 Posted by Mr_riddler (15733 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot him, Venom!

#43 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!!!!

#44 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

(A little sick of using the @reply button over and over, so just wanna say again: Thanks for the congrats everyone!)

Oh, and thank you so much for complimenting my script in this, Babs! You picked my favorite line! Love it! :)

#45 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet! I always like seeing that the community star is someone that I've talked to before.

#46 Posted by council elite (506 posts) - - Show Bio

InnerVenom123 is my dude. S/O to that guy.

#47 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats.
BB

#48 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Congrats :)
#49 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done, bro!

#50 Posted by Comiclove5 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats, Well desvered.