• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: TMNT vs. Deadpool (472 votes)

TMNT 46%
Deadpool 46%
Too close to call 8%

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• Combatants are in character (both sides are current/standard versions).
  • This is a random encounter.
  • They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated and at night. Assume they start roughly 25 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them.
  • All characters have standard gear.
  • Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination.
#151 Edited by shenron (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said Earlier DeadPool could do a bang up job on like 2 1/2 turtles but only that it is for on one

four turtles who took down Shredder, and Krang ( I would like to see Dead pool try to fight Krang)

#152 Posted by super_friends71 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

tmnt would beat deadpool!

#153 Posted by FakeFanZ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not an expect on the IDW turtles, but I am familiar with the turtles in general. Deadpool takes the major in my opinion.

Healing factor gives DP the edge in durability; I don’t feel like I need to explain further.

Deadpool’s out numbered in this fight but has gear is what save him. Deadpool is easily the most lethal in this fight (and in a fight where a kill is a win this matters). Dp’s Swords, guns, grenades, and miscellaneous items may get a kill (for the sake of the argument) but they can keep the turtles at bay. Preventing true 4v1 encounters.

Ex: a well place stun or frag grenade can stun or immobilize any of the TMNT for a time.

Some may hate me for this but I give the edge to Dp in tactics. Dp plays the fool and his opponents write him off as an idiot or insane. Dp often exploits this for a win or big damage. I believe Leo, Raph, and Don will fall for this, Mikey’s the only who get Dp (possible bromance). Another tactic of Dp’s is his annoying banter, Raph doesn’t stand a chance.

Deadpool’s biggest advantage is that TMNT is made up of a family. If anyone of them dies teamwork will crumble. Dp has proven capable of sizing people up mid fight. Ex. During civil war Dp held his own against DareDevil and figure out that this DD was an imposter (it was really Iron fist and IMO Dp figure this out as well). Dp would be able to pick out the weak links in the group.

Weak links are Mikey (undisciplined) and Raph (quick to anger). If Raph isn’t the first to go, he’s most definitely the second (I love him but Mikey’s probably first to fall). Then Raph attack in a fit of rage, win or lose in that encounter Raph dies because of Healing Factor. Two down and morale is at an all time low. Be honest how long does Don survive with just his bow staff, with two of his bros dead?(IMO not long). Then its just Leo. With Dp unpredictably and arguable skill, plus Leo mindset at this point there no way he can win.

#154 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW!

458 votes

46%

46%

and

8% say Too close to call

I'm telling ya fanboys are being bias this is literally too close to call.

( + )

#155 Edited by DWrathborne (338 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote turtles, 7/10.

I see teamwork winning this. The turtles will stick cover, peppering Deadpool with shuriken while he wastes his ammo on the trash cans and shadows. When Pool tosses a grenade, Don smacks it back at him. Mike's going to get in a trash talking duel with Deadpool (keeping him occupied and sparing Raph the worst of it), until triple dog daring 'Pool to toss away the guns. Raph takes Deadpool on in a head to head, finally snapping Deadpool's swords before taking a boot to the head. When Wade whips out his hidden SMG (don't ask me where he was hiding it,) Leo, who's remained out of DP's eyeline, quickly and stealthily blindsides DP and slices off his hands. Deapdool does a quick impression of Monty Python's Black Knight, until Don delivers a heavy bo strike to the back of Wades head for the KO.

Deadpool wakes up dangling upside down from a lamp-post outside a sailor bar for guys into guys with his mask pulled halfway down wearing a sign saying "Spider-Man kissing experience. $1 a smooch." Needing cab fare, he tries to make the best of things.

:o)

#156 Edited by jashro44 (25545 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if this ends in a draw?

#157 Edited by MonsterStomp (20627 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

The world implodes.

#158 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Too close to call wins.

#159 Posted by Trodorne (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Too close to call wins.

Yay.. what does that mean I win?

#160 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
#161 Posted by ccraft (5597 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT has to win!!! It's so close...

#162 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote turtles, 7/10.

I see teamwork winning this. The turtles will stick cover, peppering pool Deadpool with shuriken while he wastes his ammo on the trash cans and shadows. When Pool tosses a grenade, Don smacks it back at him. Mike's going to get in a trash talking duel with Deadpool (keeping him occupied and sparing Raph the worst of it), until triple dog daring 'Pool to toss away the guns. Raph takes Deadpool on in a head to head, finally snapping Deadpool's swords before taking a boot to the head. When Wade whips out his hidden SMG (don't ask me where he was hiding it,) Leo, who's remained out of DP's eyeline, quickly and stealthily blindsides DP and slices off his hands. Deapdool does a quick impression of Monty Python's Black Knight, until Don delivers a heavy bo strike to the back of Wades head for the KO.

Deadpool wakes up dangling upside down from a lamp-post outside a sailor bar for guys into guys with his mask pulled halfway down wearing a sign saying "Spider-Man kissing experience. $1 a smooch." Needing cab fare, he tries to make the best of things.

:o)

best TMNT argument yet!!!!

#163 Posted by DWrathborne (338 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

I see teamwork winning this. The turtles will stick cover, peppering pool Deadpool with shuriken while he wastes his ammo on the trash cans and shadows. When Pool tosses a grenade, Don smacks it back at him.

it explodes in his face so the turtles think they won

but DP heals himself.

The turtles continue their attack.

Mike's going to get in a trash talking duel with Deadpool (keeping him occupied and sparing Raph the worst of it), until triple dog daring 'Pool to toss away the guns. Raph takes Deadpool on in a head to head.

Until Wade pisses off Raph making him loose the team focus.

Then

Wade whips out his hidden SMG (don't ask me where he was hiding it,) Leo, who's remained out of DP's eyeline, quickly and stealthily blindsides DP and slices off his hands.

Still Deadpool manages to hold his own. He is used to fighting in an unorthodox manner. He keeps them at bay until he can attach his hands back on.

Deapdool does a quick impression of Monty Python's Black Knight, until Don delivers a heavy bo strike to the back of Wades head for the KO.

Barely surviving a battle with the AWEsome Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, Deadpool gets serious and kills one of the brothers. The rest of the Turtles are extremely emotional. Now fighting with anger, shock, hate, and unfocused.

Can Deadpool defeat the rest of the Turtles? Can the turtles pull through without their fallen brother? WILL the Fanboys realize this is "too close to call?"

Next time on the ComicVine forum.

PS

I really want this to end in a "too close to call."

( + )