• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by k4tzm4n (35168 posts) 9 months, 8 days ago

Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: TMNT vs. Deadpool (470 votes)

TMNT 46%
Deadpool 46%
Too close to call 8%

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• Combatants are in character (both sides are current/standard versions).
  • This is a random encounter.
  • They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated and at night. Assume they start roughly 25 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them.
  • All characters have standard gear.
  • Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination.
#51 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

Very close, seriously, this is the argument of the month. I'll give TMNT the edge.

they are more skilled than Wade, and Wade is out-numbered. While DP had healing factor, TMNT has more tricks in their arsenal, and they have faced enemies that well beyond them in anyways...

TMNT (7/10)

#52 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous - there are 4 turtles, they will win by decapitation.. uh.. I mean incapacitation- HANDS DOWN

#53 Edited by Chaos Prime (10581 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo the Turtles take this encounter, durable, Great team work & skills too match.

They might loose a Turtle along the way but in the end it will be DP face down.

#54 Edited by comicace3 (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwww I meant to pick the turtles but I picked Deadpool! *facepalm*. I'm just thinking.. will Deadpool's banter piss off Raph? Ruining their teamwork....? Maybe.... But I think turtles will take this 6/10 times at the least if Raph can control his anger.

#55 Posted by MitchNetzer (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles have this. If it's going by current run, the turtles won't kill but can incapacitate which negates DP's healing factor. If it's going by the original turtles, then they'd more than likely ruthlessly kill him over and over again until they figured out all they have to do is tie him up. As far as personality and fighting styles go, I feel like Mikey and DP have the same sort of humor, Raph and him share similar attitudes, Donney by far beats him in the brains category and Leo could go toe-to-toe with him with a katana EASILY. Just my two sense ...allthough I LOVE both TMNT and Deadpool.

#56 Posted by Immortal777 (5865 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Gregg, this fight is dumb. Deadpool can't die so he eventually wins! Deadpool has a gun. He shoots them. Game over, man!

#57 Posted by k4tzm4n (35168 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Gregg, this fight is dumb. Deadpool can't die so he eventually wins! Deadpool has a gun. He shoots them. Game over, man!

Definitely the Viner argument of the Week :D

Staff
#58 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted too close to call. There are too many variables to make a certain call on this match. All five combatants are skilled martial artist, all five combatants are above peak human, and all five combatants have great feats that can prove they/he is/are the winner. One clear advantage Deadpool has is his healing factor but if they cut of his head the turtles still win even though in a few minutes he'll revive himself. Deadpool can use his guns but the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles have shown to be able to dodge bullets with ease.

Wade on top of everything is always inconsistent because he is insane. One fight he can totally take it seriously, destroying his opponent, when on others he'll make a joke out of it and gets owned. Have the TMNT members ever fought someone so unorthodox before? Can that play a factor in the fight? Some might argue that Wilson is similar to Mikey except Wilson is a superior fighter. However, Deadpool has to fight not one turtle but four. There are arguments that say that The Merc with the Mouth will be able to split up the Heroes in a Half-Shell, by taking out Mikey, and infuriating Ralph. How can anyone be certain of this when Wade is insane?

What if our Not-So-Friendly-Neighborhood-Mercenary uses his guns and swords/sais in sync with his guns? If Deadpool kills one of the brothers of the TMNT will the rest become more motivated to kill Wade? Yes the Ninja Turtles may get the better of Wade, but will his healing factor save him enough times to end up defeating the TMNT?

Do far (229 votes) have made a percentage of 46% vs 46% with 7% claim it's too close to call. I truly believe it's too close to call and Fanatics on each sides are being a little bit bias. That is just my opinion.

( + )

#59 Edited by Deadpool_9 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool takes this.

Deadpool has the ability to negate the ability of the Turtles to fight as a team. This is mainly through pissing off Raph. This throws off the whole teamwork thing. Even if the other 3 are coordinating attacks they have a wildcard, in Raph, that is fighting one on one and more or less getting in the way.

The main reason I see Deadpool taking this is his ability to go to the extreme to take out his opponents. As demonstrated in his fight against Great Lakes Avengers (Cable and Deadpool # 30). I see a similar thing happening here. The Turtles are gaining the edge through teamwork, even if it is hampered by Raph, and have Deadpool surrounded. Deadpool goes to the extreme and uses explosives on himself and the Turtles. Deadpool may be temporarily incapacitated, but the Turtles are dead. Incapacitated > Death.

#60 Posted by DrunkenGoon (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love the Turtles and Deadpool... But if I had to choose between the two in a fight I would have to go with the Turtles. The Turtles have been training in ninjitsu since birth and have been in some tight spots. Not to mention this is a 4 vs 1 fight. There is no way to really kill Deadpool but I can easily see a scenario where the turtles hack him up. Again, this is 4 vs 1 in a situation where the Turtles are all brothers and have been fighting together since birth.. That teamwork and trained ability could take down almost anyone.. Turtles take this one.

#61 Edited by CaseyJustice (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, this is a tough one.

I see the turtles attacking Wade en masse, working in their practiced way to contain and disable their opponent as a team. Deadpool's teleporter, however, makes this coordinated attack more difficult that it may first appear.

Sadly, Mike is the first to go down, his care-free attitude leading to a moment's hesitation and, likely, a bullet to the brain. DP's unpredictable style, regenerative abilities and trusty teleporter keep the others off-balance until he can land another killing blow, this time to Don. Turns out, a staff is no match for a bazooka.

A sword-fight with Leo ensues, the combatants very closely matched. Wade's manic mottor-mouth wouldn't have much effect on the turtle's focused leader, but his penchant for cheating may allow for a quick shot to the gut or two, leaving Leo holding himself together with three-fingered hands.

This leaves Wade to deal with a very angry Raph. He has abandoned any restraint, any code of honor, enraged at the deaths of his brothers. Their battle is bloody and brutal, with each snarky barb from the Merc with a Mouth driving his opponent further from reason and pity. Wade's healing factor is pushed to its' limits as Raph's sais tear him nearly to ribbons.

In the end, however, it's Raph's feral abandon that costs him the battle, as Deadpool lays an explosive trap for the turtle, laying him down. As he stands above his nearly dead foe, Wade lets loose one final crack before his head is cleaved from his body by a repentant, but resigned, Leonardo. Loathe as he was to strike from behind, let alone strike to kill, the deaths of his brothers had driven honor from the young ninjas' heart, leaving only grim focus in its' place.

I AM AVAILABLE FOR RE-WRITES, MICHAEL BAY!

#62 Posted by Immortal777 (5865 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@immortal777 said:

Definitely the Viner argument of the Week :D

lol

#63 Edited by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn i choose to quickly. I Chose Deadpool but after thinking about it for a couple hours i would change my vote.

I chose deadpool bc i think of these fights as to the death and Deadpool cant be killed so it seemed like a no brainer to me.

#64 Posted by young_beamer (126 posts) - - Show Bio

i voted to close to call, i was right apparently because both of the others say 46% ( to close to call says 8%)

#65 Posted by The Lobster (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has handled Wolverine, one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe, he's also sucker-punched Captain America into a K.O. and has even beaten the Blantastic Four (consisting of Batroc the leader and Taskmaster who are two really great fighters).

He's got skillz. Plus he can take a massive whooping and continue to dish it out. Pretty sure the turtles lose this one.

Now if this was Deadpool fighting Master Splinter, Deadpool would be screwed.

#66 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Tmnt. Raph and Leo alone can take this. TURTLE POWAH!!!!!

#67 Posted by RogueShadow (7804 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is probably skilled and ruthless enough to take two of them out no healing factor. With healing factor I think he eviscerates them.

#68 Posted by Dogofwarorion (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is too mad, he is umpredictable, the turtles won't be able to stay focused

#69 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with the turtles, the arguments in their favor at just plain better.

#70 Edited by Omnicrono (973 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogofwarorion said:

Deadpool is too mad, he is umpredictable, the turtles won't be able to stay focused

You said "umpredictable."

Therefore, everybody wins.

#71 Posted by Chaos Burn (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Have the turtles ever killed/go for kill shots early in a fight?

#72 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Something crazy happens and there is no fight.

#73 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@caseyjustice: he doesn't have a teleporter anymore... ready for that re-write now

#74 Posted by DonFelipe (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I'd say there's no chance one guy could kill off four ninjas by himself alone but we're talking about Deadpool here. Unfortunately, none of the TMNT really has the skill set to defeat Deadpool - they can fight but not defeat him. No matter what part of his body they could possibly cut off and rip out will grow back quickly (including his head). Unless they find a way to burst him to pieces (atoms) or burn/freeze/ice/liquify him completely they will have no chance against Deadpool. Wade might even be enjoying eating chimmichongas and breaking the fourth wall for some funny comments while killing off the turtles one by one; and with gigantic weapons that magically appear out of his smallest pockets. Deadpool kills the turtles!

#75 Posted by jiggalink (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I also found it shocking that within the few valid arguments for dp, I fail to see elaboration of his unpredictability as a major factor in this fight. DP's rather "unorthodox" style has seen him a victory over taskmaster more than once, (whom is at least as formidable, if not more so than the shredder) an entire skrull fleet, and has proven he can go toe to toe with wolverine. He has also been able to overwhelm an avengers team that consisted of black goliath, falcon, hercules and daredevil (captain america ended the fight). Many have listed the turtles' teamwork as an advantage. This is understandable. However, dp has shown ability to break a sense of teamwork through the use of his "mindless" and erratic behaviour. I honestly feel that Raph & Leo are weak links here. Leo is a tactician above all else. Unfortunately for him, dp is far too unpredictable to prep for. This gives dp the tactical edge, as Leo will likely have a hard time dealing with dp upsetting his plans consistently. Raph is known to have a "temper." He can barely deal with Mikey. Dp will push him over the edge, causing a major rupture in the teamwork department. As far as mikey and donnie.. Well not to discredit them, but dp outclasses the in combat. For those who feel dp's only technical advantage is his healing factor, he took on the hulk and incapacitated him.... Without his healing factor. If that doesnt prove how resourceful he is, I don't know what will. Also, in his fight with the great lakes avengers, he came very close to losing and his healing wasn't proving beneficial. In response, he blew himself up with a grenade to get the win. Even if the turtles can "restrain" him temporarily, there's no saying dp won't pull something like this. It's awesome to see the turtles getting so much love, and this would be a great fight. But I see DP's undpredictability in a tight spot as the deciding factor here. Deadpool has my.vote

#76 Posted by Argothor (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Too close to call but if the TMNT wins its because of .......TURTLE POWAH

#77 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles have the skill,durability, and more importantly the numbers to win this.

I wish more people put scans of the Turtles up so we can judge and show this skill in a better way. Glad to see the Poll as close though as of now.

#78 Posted by Wolverine08 (26252 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I also found it shocking that within the few valid arguments for dp, I fail to see elaboration of his unpredictability as a major factor in this fight. DP's rather "unorthodox" style has seen him a victory over taskmaster more than once, (whom is at least as formidable, if not more so than the shredder) an entire skrull fleet, and has proven he can go toe to toe with wolverine. He has also been able to overwhelm an avengers team that consisted of black goliath, falcon, hercules and daredevil (captain america ended the fight). Many have listed the turtles' teamwork as an advantage. This is understandable. However, dp has shown ability to break a sense of teamwork through the use of his "mindless" and erratic behaviour. I honestly feel that Raph & Leo are weak links here. Leo is a tactician above all else. Unfortunately for him, dp is far too unpredictable to prep for. This gives dp the tactical edge, as Leo will likely have a hard time dealing with dp upsetting his plans consistently. Raph is known to have a "temper." He can barely deal with Mikey. Dp will push him over the edge, causing a major rupture in the teamwork department. As far as mikey and donnie.. Well not to discredit them, but dp outclasses the in combat. For those who feel dp's only technical advantage is his healing factor, he took on the hulk and incapacitated him.... Without his healing factor. If that doesnt prove how resourceful he is, I don't know what will. Also, in his fight with the great lakes avengers, he came very close to losing and his healing wasn't proving beneficial. In response, he blew himself up with a grenade to get the win. Even if the turtles can "restrain" him temporarily, there's no saying dp won't pull something like this. It's awesome to see the turtles getting so much love, and this would be a great fight. But I see DP's undpredictability in a tight spot as the deciding factor here. Deadpool has my.vote

QOUTED FOR THE TRUTH.

#79 Posted by BritishMonkey (309 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT absolutely wins this. No question.

#80 Edited by HushoftheWind (614 posts) - - Show Bio

as team the turtles can down shreddar, an army of foot ninjas, and alien triceratops. Honestly Leo could probably solo deadpool, but with him leading his bros into combat i think we gets taken down but not killed. Im calling it that Leo decapitates Wade like he did Shreddar in the books.

Edit: i just had to mention that Raph is my favorite and i honestly i think Raph and Leo could take him out no problem.

#81 Edited by SideburnGuru (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

They can swarm him, sure. But I can easily see Deadpool faking his death to get the jump on them.

"AHHH, TURTLES." Deadpool then shoots himself in the head. They all are shocked, and surrond him. Deadpool lifts up two guns, and shoots all four of them quickly.

Or Deadpool just pulls the horrid tatic. Lets the group swarm him, and throws a grenade on himself and allows himself to go down. Just so he can heal later.

Or scenario 3, Deadpool takes them all out for pizza. I think I prefer the image of scenario 3.

#82 Edited by GraniteSoldier (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

In character is kind of swinging it for me. I agree the Turtles are very skilled and more than adequate 1v1 fighters, but all their training has revolved around fighting as a family unit. With Raph and Mikey in the forefront and Leo and Donny outwitting Wade I think Wade will be overwhelmed before he can get past the hilarity of fighting four humanoid martial arts turtles. The turtles have shown to be capable of deflecting projectiles, plus have shown to be quite quick on their feet, and while Wade is a great shot he's no Hawkeye or Bullseye, and I wouldn't even consider him as good as Punisher. I think it's reasonable to assume that with the "adequate cover" provided in the OP the turtles can move cover to cover. Get in close, and overwhelm. And in close Raph's Sais are designed to counter swords. They are designed to capture, break, or disarm katanas. I am not 100% familiar with Deapool's swords, but I believe they can be broken.

Or lest we forget they are Ninjas, stealth fighters. Raph is notorious for his rage, but wouldn't Leo know that? Leo is a great strategist, so why not let Raph fight Deadpool 1v1 while the other three sneak attack? Or send Mikey in with him for the 2 v 1 while Leo and Donny stealth up and ambush Wade? He doesn't need to be killed to be stopped and the Turtles beat the Shredder who I would say is more skilled than any of those involved in this fight.

Now if Wade started out and remained completely serious I see him maybe pulling a few wins, but I don't think he'll wise up before it's too late. I think Leo's leadership and the fact that most (negating Mikey) of the turtles tend to remain fairly serious in big fights will give them the edge. I'm going to say the Ninja Turtles take this 8/10 times.

#83 Edited by jiggalink (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to get off Deadpool's jock and actutually give a GOOD reason why he wins rather than "Deadpool is unpredictable and can't die" statements.

#85 Edited by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Wait wait...normal morals, does that mean the TMNT are willing to go for a killing blow? I know they are taught not to take lives and Leo was pretty broken up when he thought he killed that really big turtle whose name I can't remember.

Slash

@danhimself said:

The Turtles are just to good to not take Wade down. These guys have been trained by a Ninjitsu master since they were born. They've gone up against demons, super strong androids, and super mutants and always came out on top due to their skill and teamwork. While being highly skilled himself, Wade often relies to heavily on his healing factor and not on his skills. Even at 25 feet apart that is plenty of room for the Turtles to get to cover and disappear into the shadows and take Wade by surprise. Guns mean nothing to the Turtles, we've seen them dodge gunfire before..heck we've seen them block it with their weapons. I have to give this fight to the Turtles at least 7/10.

Actually, in the IDW series they are the reincarnations of Splinter's 4 sons who were killed back in feudal Japan. Not only is Shredder a reincarnation of a Samurai warrior, so are Splinter and the 4 Turtles and they were alive around the same. Read the Secret History of the Foot and you'll understand a bit more about these Turtles. They changed the origin a bit.

I go with the Turtles no doubt. They have been taken out before, but they have also learned to work together because of those situations where they lost.

they were still trained pretty much the same amount of time

#86 Edited by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Wait wait...normal morals, does that mean the TMNT are willing to go for a killing blow? I know they are taught not to take lives and Leo was pretty broken up when he thought he killed that really big turtle whose name I can't remember.

Slash

@danhimself said:

The Turtles are just to good to not take Wade down. These guys have been trained by a Ninjitsu master since they were born. They've gone up against demons, super strong androids, and super mutants and always came out on top due to their skill and teamwork. While being highly skilled himself, Wade often relies to heavily on his healing factor and not on his skills. Even at 25 feet apart that is plenty of room for the Turtles to get to cover and disappear into the shadows and take Wade by surprise. Guns mean nothing to the Turtles, we've seen them dodge gunfire before..heck we've seen them block it with their weapons. I have to give this fight to the Turtles at least 7/10.

Actually, in the IDW series they are the reincarnations of Splinter's 4 sons who were killed back in feudal Japan. Not only is Shredder a reincarnation of a Samurai warrior, so are Splinter and the 4 Turtles and they were alive around the same. Read the Secret History of the Foot and you'll understand a bit more about these Turtles. They changed the origin a bit.

I go with the Turtles no doubt. They have been taken out before, but they have also learned to work together because of those situations where they lost.

they were still trained pretty much the same amount of time

#87 Edited by jiggalink (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: you made a lot of great points. However, with a character like deadpool, it's never as simple as "who's the better 1v1 combatant?" Deadpool's feats have been wildly inconsistent. He's beaten some who most ppl would consider outclass in experience by far, but has also been tossed around by amateurs. The only real constant with him is that he has shown that he technically CAN keep up with the best, even if he doesn't always do so. As far as I know, the turtles have never faced someone with quite the mentality of dp, or with as much of a wildcard-type "by any means necessary" type of fighting style. The turtles' rather systematic/formally trained style of fighting seems to serve as a disadvantage in this fight. I just don't really see them having ever fought someone quite like dp (mentally, that is).

Note: I love TMNT, but I'll admit to not being an expert. If I'm wrong about who they've fought & defeated, I apologize. And I'd greatly appreciate some examples of their fights that would imply that they are prepared to fight someone who is mentally of the same caliber as dp

#88 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Best case scenario, Deadpool is as good as three of them. He can match Raph's rage, Leo's precision, and Mikey's wackiness. But Donnie is formidable in his own right. And with all four Turtles working together as a team this Merc doesn't stand a chance. If he had Weasel at his side, that'd be a different story. But end of the day, Deadpool is outnumbered and outmatched.

#89 Posted by Emp3rorD4v1d (109 posts) - - Show Bio

tmnt would win, because as skillful as deadpool is the turtles would knock him out first . the rule says whoever gets knocked out first that doesnt mean deadpool has to die to lose. so i give it to the turtles, theyre really skillful and when together they can ovver come any challenge

#90 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool-he can just take more damage. He'd probably just blow himself (and the turtles) up and wait until everything grew back.

#91 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

@jiggalink:

Like I said I think Wade's mentality is as much a disadvantage to himself as his enemy. Deadpool, in my viewings of him, seems to rely on his healing factor to tough it out for him. Yes he's crazy, but he can afford to be. I think by the time he realizes he's in trouble it's too little too late. Deadpool's inconsistency can be used to support that. You can make wisecracks and still be serious (Spider-Man, or even Michelangelo are good examples) but Deadpool is a level past that. And the Shredder may not be a "wildcard", but he is a better fighter than Deadpool in my opinion and shares the victory by any means mentality.

I'll give it to Wade that he can probably throw a monkey wrench into any early plans by enraging Raph and throwing off the Turtles' teamwork, but Leo always manages to bring him around once Raph gets his butt kicked a little bit.

#92 Posted by MYadidas (20 posts) - - Show Bio

His time with Uncanny X-Force is worth noting. He was a beast when he was serious and he didn't have his healing factor for a while during the run. Should have thought of that when voting.

#93 Edited by 80sGangInfestedArcades (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care for Deadpool either in the 80's and 90's nobody cared about him now he just recently got popular for all the new generation comic and gamer fans out of nowhere he is gonna get a lot of new generation votes based off his look,guns etc he has a terrible teleportion ability he always complains about so that wouldn't be of any use against the turtles plus they would easily come up with a counter attack once he reappeared also deadpool has never been a better fighter then any of the turtles they are hardcore and very organized trained warriors since birth Deadpool has medioocre fighting ability's compared to the ninja turtles he is use to his guns and blade to do his killing the turtles are violent killers in thier original comics hacking and cutting up thier enemies they switched it to robots when they made tmnt a cartoon show but they are extremely violent killers they would all overpower deadpool eventually and easily hack off one of his body parts or even his head wolverine did it alone this is all four turtles no way he could take them all on and Deadpool only has 1or2 firearms on him the turtles would immediately focus on all his projectile weapons and destroy them with shurikens and ninja stars making a fight down to close combat and there Deadpool has no chance maybe head up against 1 turtle but no way could he take on all four he would get in a few blows but when they all clear away from him Deadpool would be a pile of chopped up human parts in the city streets he could no way defeat Leonardo's mastery of swords the turtles would defeat him and u got too remember Tmnt are use to fightin ninjas/assassins/mutants/cyborgs/giant killer robots full of machine guns and lasers etc thier use to taking out artillery weapons plus its all four TMNT got this in the bag~Donatello rules-Turtle Power Forever!

#94 Edited by Owie (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't really see Deadpool beating all four of them, although it is true that the current Turtles are not perfect. Splinter soloed them. A group of Foot ninjas beat Raph reasonably easily at the beginning of City Fall. But I think they're good enough, and work well enough together, to beat Deadpool.

#95 Posted by jiggalink (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: I agree that his healing factor/inability to die is probably irrelevant here. But I think noting his unpredictable method is fair game. This is commonly seen from him and is almost like a trademark

#96 Edited by jiggalink (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: You're right in that Dp's mental state has been detrimental in some cases. But this is generally only seen from opponents who know Wade well enough to manipulate his mind ( i.e. wolverine, cable etc.) this is a random encounter, so that can't be said for the them. Oh and with regard to fighting ability, of course shredder is a superior fighter than dp. There's no denying it. One could even pose an argument that Raph and Leo are better fighters. But effectively, so are many of deadpool's opponents that he's beaten. I hate to be so repetitive, but taskmaster comes to mind again. If this were based purely on fighting skills, I would say her turtles take it easily. But as I said, that's never the case with deadpool. Technically, I'm cherrypicking because I can't describe a layout of how the fight would play out. But frankly, it's just part of dp's character to not know what he will. But I do know that he has very few morals that are more valuable than a victory

#97 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

@jiggalink:

I didn't mean the Turtles being able to manipulate Deapool in any way, I mean it as Wade can be his own worst enemy. Like I said I don't seem him realizing or taking seriously the threat posed to him until he's been KO'd.

#98 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT

#99 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

Im glad to see this is a close match in polls.

Almost 50 50. Nice.

#100 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care for Deadpool either in the 80's and 90's nobody cared about him now he just recently got popular for all the new generation comic and gamer fans out of nowhere he is gonna get a lot of new generation votes based off his look,guns etc he has a terrible teleportion ability he always complains about so that wouldn't be of any use against the turtles plus they would easily come up with a counter attack once he reappeared also deadpool has never been a better fighter then any of the turtles they are hardcore and very organized trained warriors since birth Deadpool has medioocre fighting ability's compared to the ninja turtles he is use to his guns and blade to do his killing the turtles are violent killers in thier original comics hacking and cutting up thier enemies they switched it to robots when they made tmnt a cartoon show but they are extremely violent killers they would all overpower deadpool eventually and easily hack off one of his body parts or even his head wolverine did it alone this is all four turtles no way he could take them all on and Deadpool only has 1or2 firearms on him the turtles would immediately focus on all his projectile weapons and destroy them with shurikens and ninja stars making a fight down to close combat and there Deadpool has no chance maybe head up against 1 turtle but no way could he take on all four he would get in a few blows but when they all clear away from him Deadpool would be a pile of chopped up human parts in the city streets he could no way defeat Leonardo's mastery of swords the turtles would defeat him and u got too remember Tmnt are use to fightin ninjas/assassins/mutants/cyborgs/giant killer robots full of machine guns and lasers etc thier use to taking out artillery weapons plus its all four TMNT got this in the bag~Donatello rules-Turtle Power Forever!

All of this YES....PLUS- the turtles also have no need for punctuation, which makes this post even more awesome! Thank you 80'sgang