• 116 results
Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This poll doesn't really mean that Deathstroke would win, it only indicates how the community here at ComicVine votes. I am convinced that this site is DC leaning, and as

I think this was more of a Dc vs Marvel issue, and a definite showing of how many more Dc fans are here at comic vine in comparison to the amount of Marvel fans. Case and example Batman books often get 5 star ratings here in comparison to Marvel titles that get 3 or 4 stars regardless how epic the story may be. I've even seen Batman fans say some of the 5 star rated stories weren't really that good and some were disappointed, especially the Joker arc! Maybe this all my imagination. No disrespect to Dc fans here , but these battles are gonna almost go in favor of Dc characters. Look how close they made the Nightwing vs Daredevil match. Even though they made it close the Dc character shinned in that battle as well. I guess Deathstroke will be able to take down Thor next, because of Nth metal or the power of DC fans at the vine, just sayin.

I will be curious to see what future poll results might show and how biased the community truly is.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This poll doesn't really mean that Deathstroke would win, it only indicates how the community here at ComicVine votes. I am convinced that this site is DC leaning, and as

@evilvegeta74 said:

I think this was more of a Dc vs Marvel issue, and a definite showing of how many more Dc fans are here at comic vine in comparison to the amount of Marvel fans. Case and example Batman books often get 5 star ratings here in comparison to Marvel titles that get 3 or 4 stars regardless how epic the story may be. I've even seen Batman fans say some of the 5 star rated stories weren't really that good and some were disappointed, especially the Joker arc! Maybe this all my imagination. No disrespect to Dc fans here , but these battles are gonna almost go in favor of Dc characters. Look how close they made the Nightwing vs Daredevil match. Even though they made it close the Dc character shinned in that battle as well. I guess Deathstroke will be able to take down Thor next, because of Nth metal or the power of DC fans at the vine, just sayin.

I will be curious to see what future poll results might show and how biased the community truly is.

....Are you shitting me right now?

DAREDEVIL WON LAST WEEK.

Blah I'm "mynamewasdeleted" and I think the other person should have won, so I'm going to call the community biased.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#103 k4tzm4n  Moderator

This poll doesn't really mean that Deathstroke would win, it only indicates how the community here at ComicVine votes.

Duh?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

This poll doesn't really mean that Deathstroke would win, it only indicates how the community here at ComicVine votes.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for supermanjohnathankentjr
SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: I have to agree. At first I thought "Hulk "! but then I remembered that Venom would just take over his body.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Butthurt Marvel fanboys everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I was initially for DS and if not for @cadencev2 and his awesome arguments for Ultimate Caps, I wouldn't have voted for Cap. But saying this was just won because of the vine's bias to DC is just plain stupid. There are good arguments on both sides and to be honest, it was a tossup. DS won, get over it fanboys.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Cecil Peoples scored it 31-29 for Captain America.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: HAHAHA! Of course he did! You sir, are awesome.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Pokergeist
Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Deathstroke certainly deserved to win

Dbogan67theman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. In the strength department...it's stated that Wilson can pressed 10 tons. Well, super soldier of another Marvel universe can pressed about 2400 lbs. That's done. Both of them are killers and heartless as well. Deathstroke can heal and even come back from the dead. This Captain (was or immune to vampire virus. Which is pure b.s. thanks to Marvel writers making a even better and bigger mess). Both of them are test tube babies. This Rogers wasn't even giving a super soldier serum but various of strange steroid compound/cocktails and alot of surgeries so he's not the same one as Rogers in the regular MU. Then again, there's Marvel writers changing what they previously stated. I wonder why? Enough said, Deathstroke.

Dbogan67theman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's about Ultimate Captain America vs Bane? A real fight. Or the Lizard vs Killer Croc? Or the one, everyone is afraid of...World War Hulk vs Superman? Iron Fist vs Richard dragon or Bronze Tiger? Shang-chi vs Richard Dragon or Bronze Tiger?