This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Comic Vine Battle of the Week: Deathstroke vs. Ultimate Captain America (583 votes)

Deathstroke 56%
Ultimate Captain America 38%
Too close to call! 6%

Welcome to the second Comic Vine Battle of the Week! Who do you honestly think would win if these two characters faced off? Here are the results for the first battle!

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• Combatants will be in character.
  • This is a totally random encounter. This means neither character has knowledge on the other in this case.
  • They're fighting in a traditional downtown city setting. It's unpopulated and at night.
  • Both characters have standard gear.
  • Even if they're both heroes, this won't be a match that ends in talking. Both have the objective to defeat the other character.
#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much above Ultimate Cap, but I do know enough to say that Deathstroke wins. Would be close(probably anyway) but Deathstroke wins this one.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (44493 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a reminder that voting is open until Friday morning (ET). So, there's plenty of time to research the characters!

Staff Online
#3 Edited by Dernman (15129 posts) - - Show Bio

I think some people are thinking Ult Cap is the same as 616. Anyway I say it's too close to call.

#4 Edited by k4tzm4n (44493 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I think some people are thinking Ult Cap is the same as 616. Anyway I say it's too close to call.

I'm not sure what else I could have done to clarify that, really.

Staff Online
#5 Posted by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

cap

#6 Posted by Dernman (15129 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@dernman said:

I'm not sure what else I could have done to clarify that, really.

It was just something I was thinking. If people are under the assumption that there is no difference between the characters and their abilities then that's on them.

#7 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

How long before someone tries to argue "TEH NIGHTWING BEAT SLAED SO CAP WINZ"?

@k4tzm4n said:

Just a reminder that voting is open until Friday morning (ET). So, there's plenty of time to research the characters!

Pshaw, this is all the research anyone needs.

#8 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do some research on Ult. Cap and come back to vote

#9 Edited by Nightwing_Beyond (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Deathstroke but, the strength bestowed upon Cap and his more consistent exploits give him the edge in my opinion. While Deathstroke beat the Justice League, Deathstroke's skill has varried over the years. I also think Deathstroke's enhanced reflexes and healing factor doesn't compare to Cap's Super Soldier enhancements most of the time.

#10 Posted by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Are we using Pre-52 or New 52 Deathstroke?

#12 Posted by Farkam (4893 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult. Captain America for sure.

#13 Posted by josethalion2151982 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

it has to be deathstroke

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (44493 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n: Are we using Pre-52 or New 52 Deathstroke?

Slade has his N52 gear as sated on ze homepage!

Staff Online
#15 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5069 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. If this was 616 Cap I'd think Deathstroke would take a majority but it's Ultimate Cap who is superior to his 616 self so I'll take Ultimate Cap for a majority.

#16 Posted by Felspawn (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman > Cap and Deathstroke has kicked the crap out of batman 1 on 1 several times. Deathstroke wins.

#17 Posted by ccraft (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap shield won't be able to dent Deathstrokes Nth metal armor

Remember this?lol

Deathstroke wins

#18 Posted by Omega_Buggz (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins but this one is vicious and Deathstroke doesn't go down easy, but Ultimate Cap is too much for him here. So yeah Cap in a really good one

#19 Posted by mattitude22 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the longer the fight goes on the more it favors cap deathstroke will have to end it fast with as many lethal shots as possible in a drawn out slugfest i say cap would win

#20 Posted by BuNKiTZ (167 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know that much about either of them, but from what I've read from their respective pages... I'm gonna have to go with Deathstroke.

#21 Posted by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

Too close to call. Cap's shield is a big factor in this battle since it is so powerful, he can use it to stop Deathstroke's attacks. However in my opinion i don't think Cap is a better fighter and has better knowledge in weapons as Slade. Then again i haven't read any Ultimate comics.

#22 Edited by dustin25 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

going with ultimate cap on this one, but not by a big margin, in the end there has to be a guy standing over another.

#23 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6187 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrokes got this

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Captain America FEATS!

Ulitmate Captain America

What can I say about one of my favorite comic book characters of all time? well for starters he is a real soldier. Unlike 616 Cap, this one will do whatever it takes to win, including killing, maiming, or fighting just plain dirty. He also has superior stats around the board. He is so good at leadership that he becomes president of the United States! Ultimate Cap is the real hero we all should look up to as a standard.

Speed

Caps speed like his strength and durability is clearly super human levels.

1) Cap dodges computer targeting AK-47 with no Shield.

2) Cap dodges bullets from Military.

3-5) Reacts and Blocks electricity attacks. He does this again for a Silver Herald.

6) Bullets dodging from 360 degrees.

7) Cap actually reacts and moves faster than the Bullet Tranqs from Hawkeye's guns! Clint clearly fires first and Cap reacts second. Great feat.

8-9) Cap Reacts to Silver Herald Electric attack after it was fired!

Durability

Also unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Steve best attribute is his Durability. this guy can take a beating like no other.

1-3) Cap jumps through the Jet Wash of a Ballistic Missile, plants grenades that blow in his face, gets hit by the shock wave of a Atomic Bomb, and then crashes into the icy sea. Still lived frozen till thawed.

4) 100+ toner Abomination crashes on Cap Legs and flings him through a building, no noticeable damage.

5-7) Cap tanks devastating blows from Blood Lusted Hulk. still giving interviews and on his feet.

8) Survives a ramming Iron Man Suit that craters the earth.

9-11) Blocks a hit from Blood Lusted Thor, flew at super speeds through a buildings side, and finally loses enough momentum to crash into wall. He is fine.

One of the best things about Ultimate Cap is his Minor Healing Factor.

1-2) Heals faster than Bruce Banner calculated. This was after being on Ice for 50+ years.

3) After a brutal beating from Hulk, Cap was still giving interviews.

4) Caps healing factor as per WW2 Scientist. He even cured Vampirism with his Healing Factor. Nerd Hulks Healing Factor could not.

Cap also likes to free fall from Helicopters, planes, and buildings with no fear or injury.

1) Free Falls from Plane.

2) Free Falls from Skyscraper.

Strength

Ultimate Cap differs from 616 Cap in Strength as well. Fact is Ultimate Steve is just so much stronger!

1) Strength to blow back these Clone Assassins from the shockwave.

2) Curls 1000 pound Dumb Bells like nothing.

3) Pushes Ultimate Spidey to hi limits in a shoving match.

4) Catches a easy 5 ton Pine Tree.

5) Catches Ultimate Valkerie's fist with no problem. She is strong enough to lock up weapons with Thor.

Gear

Unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Cap likes gear options. He enjoys military weapons.

He makes good use of them too.

Caps best gear will always be his trusty Shield! Like 616 he has mad skills with it as well.

Caps Shield is not Adamantium, many people believe this. Truth is it is NEVER stated what it is made of. We know Henry Pym design it to be unbreakable. Well, Valkery magic sword broke it. Thor later replaces it with a new Shield made by Asgardian Dwarven Smiths. This Shield was also shattered later. Who knows what the current one is made of lol.

Cap like to use Frag, Gas, and Smoke Grenades/

Cap is also adept in the use of Assault Rifles.

Skills

Like 616 Cap, this Cap is full of win in skills and tactics.

1) Cap battle skills and computer hacking showing. This guy been unfrozen for mere months and is already Hacking military CPUs, and understands modern weapons and tactics.

2) Cap figures a way to beat Hulk without a Nuke.

3) Fury exclaims Cap learns faster than a Computer.

4) Cap learns to fly a Fighter Jet in less than a month. Big hop from WW2 Prop Planes to Fighter Jets.

Caps Tactics is so good, he single handily beaten the entire Vampire Army led by Nerd Hulk in one move!

Battles

Cap vs Hulk. Caps first real battle. He fights and nearly beats Hulk by himself. Then forms the plan to beat Hulk after getting beaten by blood lusted Hulk.

Cap vs Giant Man.

Cap vs Kleiser. This guy has double digit ton strength and insane healing factor.

Cap vs Brotherhood of Mutants! Cap actually takes out Juggernaut, the one kicked through the wall, with a kick to his face in this.

Cap vs Terrorist City. Cap Swims miles up river, then takes on a whole city armed up Black Hawk Down style.

Cap vs SHIELD. This is a great battle as Cap is Tranqed up, fights off Captain Britain suit SHIELD agents, and then takes a Iron Man Suit tackle from hell!

How Tough are these Captain Britain SHIELD Agents.

Strong enough to lift 100+ ton Ballistic Missiles.

Now the Epic Cap vs Liberation Battle. All this happens within a few hours.

Cap vs Schizo Man. Schizo Man has Mutiple Mans powers and picks a fight with a Tranquilized Cap.

Then after being freed Abomination tackles him.

Cap vs Abdul. Cap in pretty rough shape fights a exact copy of himself thanks to Loki's magic. Cap wins. Cap then goes onto fighting Loki's Troll army lol.

Cap vs a Russian Super Soldier who been fighting a Prison full of monsters for 60+ years. Him and the inmates were all cyborgs made with the super advance Vision body parts.

Both battles with Silver Heralds. Silver Heralds are capable of tearing Iron Man to shreds.

Cap vs Black Panther.

Cap vs Venom.

Cap vs Sabertooth. Sabertooth surprise attacks and Cap still manhandles Sabes.

Cap vs Juggernaut. Juggs trash Cap tlll Cap gets his Shield and KOs the 100 toner.

Cap dies from the Tidal Wave in New York and helps Thor beat Hela's Undead Army!

These next battles are Cap vs Nuke.

Nukes background.

Cap first battle with Nuke.

Cap vs Viet Cong ambush.

After Cap gets taken down by a whole village of Super Soldiers made by Nuke, Cap is tortured for a week straight with no food, water, and Pints of blood drained everyday.

Then when Nuke made it clear he was through with Cap, cap finds a venomous snake and sucks the poison into his mouth.

Then he spits it in Nukes eyes and beats him down in this weak condition!

Next Cap will face Red Skull. Who is Red Skull?

Red Skull is everything Cap is but, well, better.

Cap takes out the A.I.M. with ease, jumping from copter to copter, Red Skull trashes him though. After this Cap finds out Red Skull is his son, and then he goes Rogue.

Cap vs Avengers! He pretty much by himself beats the Avengers, however he wanted to be captured. This way he can get intel on where his son is and kill him with the Teleport Jet.

Then Cap ends Red Skull, later Fury shoots him on the head, who had the Cosmic Cube with a Surprise Teleport Jump!

Well that wraps up Cap history before United We Stand arc. As seen Cap is one bad mother who has consistently battle and beaten 100+ toners. Respect the Ultimate Cap!

Anyone who thinks Deathstroke wins is basing more on a favorite character that is well known and in a video game called Injustice. This is becoming a Popularity contest already it seems.

Anyway here is the knowledge of Ultimate Cap.

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

How long before someone tries to argue "TEH NIGHTWING BEAT SLAED SO CAP WINZ"?

@k4tzm4n said:

Pshaw, this is all the research anyone needs.

WTF. Really, Ultimate Red Skull who was superior in training, skill over times, and Stats beating Cap after Cap was surprise by him. c'mon and tell me your joking?

@ccraft

Cap shield won't be able to dent Deathstrokes Nth metal armor

Remember this?lol

Deathstroke wins

So what?

Ultimate Cap took Punches from 1000+ toner Juggernaut with no probs.

Juggernaut is a beast who easily defeated Colossus who is a 5000+ tonner.

Cap vs Juggernaut. Juggs trash Cap tlll Cap gets his Shield and KOs the 100 toner.

Cap vs SHIELD. This is a great battle as Cap is Tranqed up, fights off Captain Britain suit SHIELD agents, and then takes a Iron Man Suit tackle from hell!

Heck Cap took hits from Ultimate Hulk who wrecked 2 Squadron Supremes!

Cap vs Hulk. Caps first real battle. He fights and nearly beats Hulk by himself. Then forms the plan to beat Hulk after getting beaten by blood lusted Hulk.

In no way is Deathstroke tanking or putting down Ultimate Cap!

#26 Edited by IronAngelX (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Deathstroke definitely has the upper-hand in this one, with all of the weapons he has at his disposal on a daily basis, all he has to do is get Cap to throw his shield or lower it and take a shot. No, Cap can't win this one. Especially if Batman has this much trouble with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnK8akbd2

#27 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids! And your stupid dog!

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids! And your stupid dog!

Yeah, Deathstroke definitely has the upper-hand in this one, with all of the weapons he has at his disposal on a daily basis, all he has to do is get Cap to throw his shield or lower it and take a shot. No, Cap can't win this one. Especially if Batman has this much trouble with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnK8akbd2

Um.... you do realize we base feats on Comics of Cannon and not Video Games which are not the same character... yes? No?

You voted out of popularity contest becuase of the Injustice game? Thats weak.

#29 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

Logical conclusion: Ultimate Nuke clearly hits harder than Ultimate Hulk, Ultimate Juggernaut, Ultimate Captain Britain, Ultimate Ultimatus Ultimatrix et al!

#30 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

A good argument can be made for DS - but many folks here seem to vote DS based on popularity or under the flawed assumption that 616 and Ultimate Cap are the same.

The worst part about the "DS beat Batman, and Cap is basically Batman so DS can beat him' argument is not even that it's simplistic ABC logic - it's that Batman and Ultimate Cap are not even comparable. Bats is a peak-level human, Ultimate Cap is clearly superhuman. This is a man who one-shots Juggernaut twice, is intelligent enough to 'learn skills faster than a computer', and carries a shield that took a lightning-charged blow from Mjolnir.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Logical conclusion: Ultimate Nuke clearly hits harder than Ultimate Hulk, Ultimate Juggernaut, Ultimate Captain Britain, Ultimate Ultimatus Ultimatrix et al!

Glad you posted this. Check this out.

Nukes background.

Cap vs Viet Cong ambush.

After Cap gets taken down by a whole village of Super Soldiers made by Nuke, Cap is tortured for a week straight with no food, water, and Pints of blood drained everyday.

Then when Nuke made it clear he was through with Cap, cap finds a venomous snake and sucks the poison into his mouth.

So lets get this straight, after a week of torture, no food, and being drained of blood by the liters, Cap still matches Nuke and beat him with Skill and Dirty Fighting as well the Minor Healing Factor + Stats.

Bamsky.

#32 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap. is very underrated in COmicvine....people seems to forget that he had fought superhumans (I know Deathstoke has too) and need I remind you all (DC fanboys), Ultimate Cap. is everyway superior than Cap. 616....who is enable to give Deathstroke a hard time.

Cap. wins 8/10

#33 Posted by jashro44 (21960 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are taking into account both pre and post 52 feats I think Deathstroke has the edge. Ultimate cap is stronger but the Nth metal lets Slade soak a lot of damage. Where as all though caps blunt force resistance is high his durability can still be bypassed via bladed weapons. Skill is pretty tough to call as they both have there enhancements to rely on (which makes it hard to figure out how much of there feats are because of there enhancements or because of there actual skill). Not sure what sort of training ultimate cap has (I know Pre 52 Slade was trained by Natas and IIRC he has identified green arrows sword fighting technique as a eastern style so we know Slade does have some Eastern martial arts knowledge), and I am unaware of a time where ultimate cap has shown pressure points (Slade showed he knows this knowledge in identity crisis). So I think Slade might have the skill edge based off of the knowledge shown. Healing would go to deathstroke. IIRC it takes cap minutes to heal from knife wounds where as it takes Slade like seconds whether we go by either pre or post new 52 feats.

I wont vote yet because I sort of want to know if ultimate caps skill has been detailed. I know his hand book states he has mastered multiple styles but that is the most I have seen.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap. is very underrated in COmicvine....people seems to forget that he had fought superhumans (I know Deathstoke has too) and need I remind you all (DC fanboys), Ultimate Cap. is everyway superior than Cap. 616....who is enable to give Deathstroke a hard time.

Cap. wins 8/10

Truth.

I bet ya 20 bucks if Ultimate Cap had a popular game with him in it as a playable character, he win more votes.

#35 Posted by csantilli27 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate cap wins. It would be close thou

#36 Posted by DXmagma (91 posts) - - Show Bio

ooh this one's hard! It's not like last week's where I could give one character the edge due to experience alone. hmm...

gonna say Deathstroke. For all of Cap's power, I think Slade would take it with his more varied tactics. Cap's got some brutal moves but Deathstroke is a martial arts master and knows how to use several drastically different swords and guns in tandem.

Also Ultimate Cap's done some fucked up things, enough to give Slade the emotional drive to take him out too. Plus the armor can take a lot. Yup, Slade takes it.

#37 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dxmagma: Cap was also one of the best fighters in the world, trained heavily since WW2 and matched Alien Chitari Super beings who were also train fighters with over 100s of years experience.

Cap also proved to be a better fighter than Sabertooth who like Wolverine was implanted with the worlds best skills in his skull.

Cap even out thinks Wolverine who was the top 3 fighters in Ultimate Marvel with use of guns, mind games, and Grenades.

Heck, Cap with skill took out a entire city of Terorist, this same feat would bogged down and taken lives of US Rangers like in Black Hawk Down.

Cap vs Terrorist City. Cap Swims miles up river, then takes on a whole city armed up Black Hawk Down style.

Yet Cap by Himself takes them all out with a few Grenades and his Shield!

#38 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

If we are taking into account both pre and post 52 feats I think Deathstroke has the edge. Ultimate cap is stronger but the Nth metal lets Slade soak a lot of damage. Where as all though caps blunt force resistance is high his durability can still be bypassed via bladed weapons. Skill is pretty tough to call as they both have there enhancements to rely on (which makes it hard to figure out how much of there feats are because of there enhancements or because of there actual skill). Not sure what sort of training ultimate cap has (I know Pre 52 Slade was trained by Natas and IIRC he has identified green arrows sword fighting technique as a eastern style so we know Slade does have some Eastern martial arts knowledge), and I am unaware of a time where ultimate cap has shown pressure points (Slade showed he knows this knowledge in identity crisis). So I think Slade might have the skill edge based off of the knowledge shown. Healing would go to deathstroke. IIRC it takes cap minutes to heal from knife wounds where as it takes Slade like seconds whether we go by either pre or post new 52 feats.

I wont vote yet because I sort of want to know if ultimate caps skill has been detailed. I know his hand book states he has mastered multiple styles but that is the most I have seen.

read my post above.

Ultimate Captain America FEATS!

Ulitmate Captain America

What can I say about one of my favorite comic book characters of all time? well for starters he is a real soldier. Unlike 616 Cap, this one will do whatever it takes to win, including killing, maiming, or fighting just plain dirty. He also has superior stats around the board. He is so good at leadership that he becomes president of the United States! Ultimate Cap is the real hero we all should look up to as a standard.

Speed

Caps speed like his strength and durability is clearly super human levels.

1) Cap dodges computer targeting AK-47 with no Shield.

2) Cap dodges bullets from Military.

3-5) Reacts and Blocks electricity attacks. He does this again for a Silver Herald.

6) Bullets dodging from 360 degrees.

7) Cap actually reacts and moves faster than the Bullet Tranqs from Hawkeye's guns! Clint clearly fires first and Cap reacts second. Great feat.

8-9) Cap Reacts to Silver Herald Electric attack after it was fired!

Durability

Also unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Steve best attribute is his Durability. this guy can take a beating like no other.

1-3) Cap jumps through the Jet Wash of a Ballistic Missile, plants grenades that blow in his face, gets hit by the shock wave of a Atomic Bomb, and then crashes into the icy sea. Still lived frozen till thawed.

4) 100+ toner Abomination crashes on Cap Legs and flings him through a building, no noticeable damage.

5-7) Cap tanks devastating blows from Blood Lusted Hulk. still giving interviews and on his feet.

8) Survives a ramming Iron Man Suit that craters the earth.

9-11) Blocks a hit from Blood Lusted Thor, flew at super speeds through a buildings side, and finally loses enough momentum to crash into wall. He is fine.

One of the best things about Ultimate Cap is his Minor Healing Factor.

1-2) Heals faster than Bruce Banner calculated. This was after being on Ice for 50+ years.

3) After a brutal beating from Hulk, Cap was still giving interviews.

4) Caps healing factor as per WW2 Scientist. He even cured Vampirism with his Healing Factor. Nerd Hulks Healing Factor could not.

Cap also likes to free fall from Helicopters, planes, and buildings with no fear or injury.

1) Free Falls from Plane.

2) Free Falls from Skyscraper.

Strength

Ultimate Cap differs from 616 Cap in Strength as well. Fact is Ultimate Steve is just so much stronger!

1) Strength to blow back these Clone Assassins from the shockwave.

2) Curls 1000 pound Dumb Bells like nothing.

3) Pushes Ultimate Spidey to hi limits in a shoving match.

4) Catches a easy 5 ton Pine Tree.

5) Catches Ultimate Valkerie's fist with no problem. She is strong enough to lock up weapons with Thor.

Gear

Unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Cap likes gear options. He enjoys military weapons.

He makes good use of them too.

Caps best gear will always be his trusty Shield! Like 616 he has mad skills with it as well.

Caps Shield is not Adamantium, many people believe this. Truth is it is NEVER stated what it is made of. We know Henry Pym design it to be unbreakable. Well, Valkery magic sword broke it. Thor later replaces it with a new Shield made by Asgardian Dwarven Smiths. This Shield was also shattered later. Who knows what the current one is made of lol.

Cap like to use Frag, Gas, and Smoke Grenades/

Cap is also adept in the use of Assault Rifles.

Skills

Like 616 Cap, this Cap is full of win in skills and tactics.

1) Cap battle skills and computer hacking showing. This guy been unfrozen for mere months and is already Hacking military CPUs, and understands modern weapons and tactics.

2) Cap figures a way to beat Hulk without a Nuke.

3) Fury exclaims Cap learns faster than a Computer.

4) Cap learns to fly a Fighter Jet in less than a month. Big hop from WW2 Prop Planes to Fighter Jets.

Caps Tactics is so good, he single handily beaten the entire Vampire Army led by Nerd Hulk in one move!

Battles

Cap vs Giant Man.

Cap vs Kleiser. This guy has double digit ton strength and insane healing factor.

Cap vs Brotherhood of Mutants! Cap actually takes out Juggernaut, the one kicked through the wall, with a kick to his face in this.

Now the Epic Cap vs Liberation Battle. All this happens within a few hours.

Cap vs Schizo Man. Schizo Man has Mutiple Mans powers and picks a fight with a Tranquilized Cap.

Then after being freed Abomination tackles him.

Cap vs Abdul. Cap in pretty rough shape fights a exact copy of himself thanks to Loki's magic. Cap wins. Cap then goes onto fighting Loki's Troll army lol.

Cap vs a Russian Super Soldier who been fighting a Prison full of monsters for 60+ years. Him and the inmates were all cyborgs made with the super advance Vision body parts.

Both battles with Silver Heralds. Silver Heralds are capable of tearing Iron Man to shreds.

Cap vs Black Panther.

Cap vs Venom.

Cap vs Sabertooth. Sabertooth surprise attacks and Cap still manhandles Sabes.

Cap dies from the Tidal Wave in New York and helps Thor beat Hela's Undead Army!

Nukes background.

Cap vs Viet Cong ambush.

Next Cap will face Red Skull. Who is Red Skull?

Red Skull is everything Cap is but, well, better.

Cap takes out the A.I.M. with ease, jumping from copter to copter, Red Skull trashes him though. After this Cap finds out Red Skull is his son, and then he goes Rogue.

Cap vs Avengers! He pretty much by himself beats the Avengers, however he wanted to be captured. This way he can get intel on where his son is and kill him with the Teleport Jet.

Then Cap ends Red Skull, later Fury shoots him on the head, who had the Cosmic Cube with a Surprise Teleport Jump!

Well that wraps up Cap history before United We Stand arc. As seen Cap is one bad mother who has consistently battle and beaten 100+ toners. Respect the Ultimate Cap!

Anyone who thinks Deathstroke wins is basing more on a favorite character that is well known and in a video game called Injustice. This is becoming a Popularity contest already it seems.

Anyway here is the knowledge of Ultimate Cap.

Then make a vote.

Also why does Deathstroke in this match need feats from the Cannon Pre 52 Version and the different character altogether of Post 52?

#39 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

A good argument can be made for DS - but many folks here seem to vote DS based on popularity or under the flawed assumption that 616 and Ultimate Cap are the same.

The worst part about the "DS beat Batman, and Cap is basically Batman so DS can beat him' argument is not even that it's simplistic ABC logic - it's that Batman and Ultimate Cap are not even comparable. Bats is a peak-level human, Ultimate Cap is clearly superhuman. This is a man who one-shots Juggernaut twice, is intelligent enough to 'learn skills faster than a computer', and carries a shield that took a lightning-charged blow from Mjolnir.

All of these battles will be based on nothing more than popularity. Which is why it's useless to even make an argument for any character.

#41 Posted by jaybefre (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: THANK YOU!!! I'm pretty familiar with Ultimate Cap. I don't think most people are aware that he is a superhuman and straight up badass in this universe. Even I don't know some of the later things he did that you mentioned (I only read Millar's run). This perfectly illustrates why Deathstroke doesn't stand a chance.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Well since you want to get my big boy pants in a twist :)

In this often used scan Slade has not only prior knowledge of Wally (from his fights against him in the Titans) but has altered the battlefield to compensate from his shortcomings against a faster opponent. Now while this scan is largely PIS (we all know Flash is capable of moving far faster than what Slade is capable of reacting to)

After all, Ollie, like Nightwing, has held his own against Deathstroke before.

GA <<<<< Ultimate cap by a large Degree. Slade had prep for this as well as GA.

This is great.

Slade fights a peak human with his Hands tied behind his back. Slade looses.

How about the PIS of Slade vs JL?

Wonder Woman has no trouble with Slade.

Aqua Man one shots him after Slade has the Surprise attack.

Slade is overateed by a large degree in skill.

In fact his skill is way less than Batmans.

The only reason he beats Batman is due to his Enhance Stats and willing to kill.

Well guess what, Ultimate Cap stats is higher, he is more willing to kill as well. Cap also is one of the best fighters in the Ultimate universe.

#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (9978 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: You guys and your MS Paint skills XD. These boards have moved onto a whole other level of debating!

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaybefre said:

@cadencev2: THANK YOU!!! I'm pretty familiar with Ultimate Cap. I don't think most people are aware that he is a superhuman and straight up badass in this universe. Even I don't know some of the later things he did that you mentioned (I only read Millar's run). This perfectly illustrates why Deathstroke doesn't stand a chance.

@slimj87d said:

@citizenbane: You guys and your MS Paint skills XD. These boards have moved onto a whole other level of debating!

He is scary good at it too. I am almost filled with envy.

#45 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You city slickers with your big talk and empty words!

(And lol, Aquaman didn't one-shot Slade. He was on his feet the next page and actually won that fight by blowing up the building they were in. And he also never lost to Green Arrow, in the issues afterwards it's revealed that he wanted to lose so that he'd get arrested and be sent to the prison Constantine Drakon was in. He later easily trashed GA and Black Canary simultaneously. Perhaps you missed that while you were pasting YNCG's argument from the Green Arrow vs Nightwing and Red Hood page? LOL. He also lost to that peak human because he was injured prior to the fight. But ok, spam images and arguments from comics you've never read. It always goes down well in the battle forums.)

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Aslo to add is the Nth Metal Armor is not unbeatable at all.

3 Examples of it being pierced.

Here a WEAK New 52 Lobo breaks it with his fist.

Cap can do the same.

Easy day.

Heck Cap kickes Juggernaut in the face and through the wall which also KO Juggs.

Easy day. Caps striking feats are insane.

Cap has this.

#47 Posted by IronAngelX (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: "Um.... you do realize we base feats on Comics of Cannon and not Video Games which are not the same character... yes? No?

You voted out of popularity contest becuase of the Injustice game? Thats weak."

You serious, guy. I was merely throwing in some ironic humor. Don't condescend me because you think your some hot-shot super-geek. You get off on acting like a know it all on the internet? And no, I didn't base my vote off of some popularity contest because of Injustice, I can stand the people that use him simply because "he looks cooler". To be completely honest, my biased did want to kick in and vote Ultimate Captain America due to the fact that I don't really care for Deathstroke a whole lot, he has his cool-factor, but I was trying to be fair. I simply put the video for humorous reasons. Now, get off your high-horse, throw those pizza hut boxes and snickers wrappers away that are sitting on your computer desk, get out of your mom's basement and go talk to a human being and have a normal conversation, schmuck.

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You city slickers with your big talk and empty words!

(And lol, Aquaman didn't one-shot Slade. He was on his feet the next page and actually won that fight by blowing up the building they were in. And he also never lost to Green Arrow, in the issues afterwards it's revealed that he wanted to lose so that he'd get arrested and be sent to the prison Constantine Drakon was in. He later easily trashed GA and Black Canary simultaneously. Perhaps you missed that while you were pasting YNCG's argument from the Green Arrow vs Nightwing and Red Hood page? LOL. He also lost to that peak human because he was injured prior to the fight. But ok, spam images and arguments from comics you've never read. It always goes down well in the battle forums.)

And yet, here you are making Images to simply say DS wins with scans of Nuke beating Cap, who Cap then beats in his worse condition.

So back at ya ya hypocrite.

#49 Posted by marvelftw (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest, I don't know too much about Ultimate Cap, but this Steve Rogers seems much more deadly than the his 616 counterpart. However, I'm gonna give it to Deathstroke in a close one, maybe winning 6 out of 10, 7 at best. They both have around the same strength, are brilliant tacticians, and have vast training in martial arts, but the fact that Deathstroke can think 9 times faster than a normal human definitely factors in here, as I think that one will have to think of something to overcome the other. And Deathstroke and him are almost equals without him wearing Nth armor. If Deathstroke is, then that gives him a welcomed boost that I think will give him the edge.

#50 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Nothing can withstand Ultimate Cap's attacks!