#1 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

I have numerous tattoos and was thinking of getting something comic related. Just wondering if anyone here at the Vine have any or any good ideas maybe? Thanx!

#2 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

The Infinity Gems along your knuckles.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18812 posts) - - Show Bio

a hulk smash logo , or maybe a a wolverine claw mark

#4 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

awesomeness

http://triceranuke.deviantart.com/

is not me

details

#5 Posted by jckaiser5 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Something venom like.

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

The Infinity Gems along your knuckles.

sweeeeeeet

#7 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shazam lightning bolt.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

So many great ideas. I'm gonna have to think this through. Thanx for the help and please keep them comin!

#9 Posted by umbrafeline (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

a tattoo of the invisble woman and the invisible man in the invisible jet on your back lol

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a big ass comic tattoo spreading across my back, but it isn't finished yet, when it is I will be posting it.

#11 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a lot of tattooes, but I have a real hard time letting myself getting a superhero one.

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline lmao! @Blood1991 what is it of if you don't mind me asking? @TheyKilledCap how come no comic tats?

#13 Posted by Jotham (4512 posts) - - Show Bio

How about an American flag on your shoulder like Guile? More of a video game tattoo, but still cool.

#14 Posted by umbrafeline (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: of all the people i told that joke too, youre the only one whom i got a reply from :-). you got a follow

#15 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

A repulsor on your palm.

#16 Posted by GreenKnight100 (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

a tattoo of the invisble woman and the invisible man in the invisible jet on your back lol

HAHA

#17 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Trucks for DBZ on my left arm,if you are going to get Vemon, make sure you go to a good tattoo artist because that is going to have a lot of detail.

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: You know how the old Marvel comics used to have the box with the heads at the top left? Well I got one of those with my four favorite Marvel characters "Storm, Hawkeye, Captain America, and She Hulk" and had the whole thing look like it was torn from an old comic. I only have the outline now, but I'm getting it filled in soon hopefully as long as my school books aren't crazy expensive this semester.

#19 Posted by ladymastermind (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw really cool Nightcrawler one on the internet once.

#20 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: If I was to get a tattoo, specifically comic related, I would get one of my favorites (DD for me) . So if your username implies anything, I would do something with Lone Wolf and Cub........
@umbrafeline: That is one I could have ;) 
@Blood1991: That sounds awesome even if one is Hawkeye ;^P
#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

HEY! I have that one!

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: If your abit on the egotistical side, I'd recommend Superman's shield on your chest. I always thought that would make for an awesome tat and if I was a complete badass I'd get it.