comic recommendations to read on flight

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry to be a bother. I am going to be going on vacation this week and seeing if anyone had any recommendations.

Some comics I have enjoyed in the past are

Ultimate spider-man

Invincible

Runaways

Nova

Nova ( Sam Alexander)

Wolf man

swamp thing

teen titans NOT NEW 52

savage dragon

i am pretty open minded.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Would you read non-superhero?

mikebrowneyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mikebrowneyes

Manifest Destiny is an amazing series I highly recommend it. A few days ago I had the pleasure of meeting the artist Matthew Roberts at a con.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: anything with spider-man = insta win

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: I would

@spider-manwins

Brother, I have maxed out all my spiderman reading. I am not against re reading it, but I can't find anything I have not read spider-man related. If there are some appearance stories I've missed, like marvel team up where he stops that psycho murderous fat kid mutant, then send it my way. but story Arc wise i think I read them all :(

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By MakkyD

@w0nd: Since teen/young adult stories seem to be a popular theme from your selection, have you read:

New 52 Shazam by Geoff Johns?

Habringer by Valiant? (Anything Valiant actually I'd recommend, seriously it's so good)

Young Avengers? (On a related note, there's Avengers Academy which I'm not really familiar with)

Avengers Arena? (It may seem cliche but it's really fun as any of the characters could be knocked off and they usually get developed before doing so. Some of the Runaways are in it actually)

X-men? (You could start at Claremont or Morrison depending how far back you want to go or read Ultimate X-men until the universe went downhill. Bendis' current run is a bit meh imo, it's very Whedonish if you're into that sort of dialogue.)

For non-superhero, I mainly read East of West and Saga but I'm not sure how related that'd be to your usual reading.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did read Habringer but then got confused by the order...I THINK i finished that, I enjoyed it, but I may re read it because you mentioned it.

Avengers academy i never tried... I think i will try that too. thanks

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: you can read my fan made spider-man comics!!

im a VERY good artist, and i draw alot. I started making my own comics based on marvel, mostly spider-man.