#1 Posted by Planewalker (323 posts) - - Show Bio

The deal is i'm working on a comic for quite sometime, but I can't count on a friend of mine to help.... so I need a sript writer, and someone who can help colr the pages. lool anyone please answer here! I'll get back to you

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27976 posts) - - Show Bio

What is it going to be about any specific Categorical direction?

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"What is it going to be about any specific Categorical direction?"
That was my same question
#4 Posted by Planewalker (323 posts) - - Show Bio

humm it has kind of manga look cause my art goes in that direction. I guess it's superpowers meet sci fi in a real way. Hope thats what you mean by direction

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Planewalker said:
"humm it has kind of manga look cause my art goes in that direction. I guess it's superpowers meet sci fi in a real way. Hope thats what you mean by direction"
No I mean do you have a main character in mind or an idea.
#6 Posted by inferiorego (21112 posts) - - Show Bio

I recommend staying away from super-powers if you're trying to sell it; indy companies want nothing to do with that in most cases.

Staff
#7 Posted by Planewalker (323 posts) - - Show Bio

no I already have chars created at least the hero and the antagonists and the background story in mind.

#8 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Planewalker said:
"no I already have chars created at least the hero and the antagonists and the background story in mind."
Well you might want to put that out their so that people can get a grasp on what they are going to write about
#9 Posted by Planewalker (323 posts) - - Show Bio

ok anyone that wants to know know about the layout, PM me and I'll mail the word doc with the background I wrote