Comic of the Week: Mar. 13, 2012

GamerGeek360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By GamerGeek360

This is late, I know. I blame Mass Effect 3, to be entirely honest.

Comics Round-Up:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #681 - 4/5 - More space Spidey! Great issue and I'm getting pretty excited for The Ends of the Earth arc. Love me some Spider-Man!

BATWING #7 - 4/5 - Dustin Nguyen on Batwing?! My life just got even better! The only sad thing is that it's only for a couple issues. But, Nguyen being my favorite artist, I am liking it so far. I was worried too about Ben Oliver leaving. Oh, and the story was good.

DETECTIVE COMICS #7 - 3/5 - This series is trying to get better. I enjoyed this issue but the series still needs to get a bit better. World's Greatest Detective needs to start living up to his name.

HUNTRESS #6 - 4/5 - I wish World's Finest would just show up already! This series ended in a weird way, but I'm still excited for the new series! I'm falling in love with Huntress!

JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL #7 - 3/5 - This series is dipping a bit, but I feel it will be coming back pretty soon!

RED LANTERNS #7 - 4/5 - I love Bleez, which is why I'm excited for where this series is headed! Oh, and human Red Lantern.

UNCANNY X-MEN #8 - 4/5 - Next arc coming in! This one finished up nicely and I'm ready for the next one. Still loving Magneto and Psylocke in this series. Don't really care for anyone else. Maybe Rachel.

VENOM #14 - 5/5 - I really liked this arc! I need more X-23!!!

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN: ALPHA & OMEGA #3 - 4/5 - This is a very interesting series. Funny how it's making me hate Quentin yet loving him slightly too. Interested in seeing how this goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comic of the Week:

AVENGERS ACADEMY #27 - 5/5 - The Runaways are here! They may only have a 2-issue arc, but I have a feeling some (if not all) will be sticking around at the academy. I may be wrong though. I hope they do!

Cover of the Week:

No Caption Provided

Next Week's Comics:

-Adventure Time #2

-Batgirl #7

-Batman and Robin #7

-Batwoman #7

-Green Lantern #7

-Suicide Squad #7

-Thief of Thieves #2

-Wolverine & the X-Men #7

-GamerGeek360

@Xandurson

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

That Batwing cover is ahmaaaaaazing.

Frozen_Eternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Frozen_Eternal

AMAZING. Dude this is the best cover ever

GamerGeek360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GamerGeek360

@The Dark Huntress: @Frozen_Eternal: Yeah, the moment I opened my bag last week and saw this beauty in it, my jaw dropped. It helps that Dustin Nguyen did the interior art, too.

Frozen_Eternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Frozen_Eternal

@GamerGeek360: The ones a keeper. If I were in the states I would be all over it.

Your a lucky man