Comic Con costume ideas

Ruzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

comic con is in 20 days, and I have no idea who to dress up as. I am a male and want something that isn't to expensive. I cant wear masks or hats because I get headaches easily with things on my head. Thanks

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

If I get to go I'm going as T-Shit Superman. NOt only is it cheap but I love that costume/era

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@ruzle: Welcome to Comic Vine, man.

If you can rock a mustache Mario or Luigi are ones that seems like they would be pretty easy/inexpensive to put together. Not really comic book-y, though...

Ruzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: thanks! Is there anyway I can get animal man to work, I don't know where I can get a morph suit that looks like his, and I'm a kid so it would be hard to fit a lot of them.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@ruzle said:

@battle_forum_junkie: thanks! Is there anyway I can get animal man to work, I don't know where I can get a morph suit that looks like his, and I'm a kid so it would be hard to fit a lot of them.

I don't know anything about morphsuits, sorry. You could always go for the urban hero look? Use an Animal Man T-shirt, synthetic leather jacket and jeans. There's plenty of cowl tutorials out there, too.

That's the best I can think of at the moment. I'm not really a cosplayer. :/

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@saint_wildcard: Your post. It made me giggle. I didn't quote it for a reason.

SladeW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going as red hood. all you need red mask, jacket, batman armor with red ymbol and s