#1 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

In an attempt to elucidate the truth of this question, I pose it to the massess?

which is more important to YOU the members of COMICvine????

Comic books? or Video games?

oh, and no prevaricating (although I realize that's difficult for some)

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I can't speak for everyone else, but I would say comic books...Ubster, what's prevaricating mean?

#3 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Hmm...I can't speak for everyone else, but I would say comic books...Ubster, what's prevaricating mean?"

Prevaricate, is an advanced word for...LYING...;)

and YOU my friend, at the very least, have my respect for being a COMIC fan...first!

You'd think the site was called 'Videovine'...based on the amount of video game threads...:(

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The Godhead says:

"True dat, man. I mean, don't get me wrong: I have nothing against video games. I mean, Mortal Kombat, GTA, and the Evil Dead games are all that keep me sane sometimes, but ater completing them, you feel like you've just wasted however many hours. I mean, I dunno, when I beat Zelda, there was nothing there, emotion wise. Now, when I finished Watchmen, by Alan Moore? Different story friend, believe me..."

#5 Edited by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure, given recent events that this thread deserves to be bumped. So, Comicvine or Giantbomb?

Edit: Or both?
#6 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

haha im yet to even look at that site. guess comic books. but i am really excited for the new fallout 3 so i guess we will see when it comes out if i change my mind

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...since I like comics slightly more than games (plus adding to that fact that most of my games are comic-based) and that CV's community is tighter and more user-friendly, I give it to CV ^^

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

My brain is hurting!!  Can't.....decide......comics.....video...games.........  CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Videogames based on comics.............

Comics are first, but I like the games too.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both, but comics are more important to me now.

#11 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic books. Easy. But i still love both sites.

#12 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics easy they are more important and carry far greater weight than a video game which is fun for the moment but a great story is timeless and never a waste of time.

#13 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't play very much video games anymore, but I still read a lot of comics. I just enjoy comics much more.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

I am more involved with comics but i'm currently in school for game art and development so....I would say they are about equal for me.

#15 Edited by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really have a choice, they're more like variety. You get god games, you get good comics, you get bad games, you get bad comics.
Unless i compare specific comics to specific video games, i can't make up my mind. :p

#16 Posted by joker548 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i would reather them stay comics but the odd one has been good such as superman ,spiderman and the punisher game wasent bad

#17 Edited by PastePotPete (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic books get abused by the cleaning lady the valuable ones

#18 Posted by Leatherface003 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book over Video game any day.But it is fun to talk about both..