Comic Book Question of the Week: Favorite Current Big Event

• 60 results
Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Infinity the best there forever too predictable for me but with Hickman you can't guess what is going to happen

mcbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT City Fall and I'm a DC guy

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasoninthewoods:

I read both Marvel and DC. This comment by you means that your favorite pick isn't any the books up there, it's the crack you're smoking.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@hawkguy: It is going to be an ongoing series but the first story arc will be a big event that crosses over to X-O Manowar and incorporates characters from throughout the Valiant Universe.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Forever Evil.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Infinity has my vote. Forever evil was good, but meh..Battle of the Atoms is also good.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By henrik

Infinity

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

forever evil has so much intensity with classic characters we all love or hate put in an unbelievable situation.....infinity seems all over the place ,,,,,within two issues of infinity i'm losing interest,,, ill see in through but as exited as i am for forever evil to come out ...i feel bored of infinity already ....dc seems so fresh right now....marvel seems like its hitting a wall ....the avengers in outer space ... boring ....the avengers fighting nameless aliens ...boring ...marvel had so many back to back events that they're losing peoples interest i think it shows right now .... ...although battle of the atom seems better than infinity to me .... i love marvel best but this event is a dud so far ...the worst so far since since house of m started the event after event after event thing each event since civil war has gotten worse than the last...and that saying alot after how lousy age of ultron was.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

To me INFINITY will have to be judged when its over, Marvel has dropped the ball on to many events in the past so while it has potential I can't get excited until I see more

Children of the Atom I will not bother giving my thoughts on that piece of trash.....

Not reading the Turtles, so while I do love this property I can't give an assessment

but...FOREVER EVIL is my winner, the second issue can't get here soon enough. Always loved these guys, a tremendous entrance into the 52 dcu ( would like to see if they double crossed Sea King to go through the portal first lol)

as for the tie in's, I would skip all of them, and focus on the main books, especially Villains month seems to be origin issues for the villains, and not progressing the story for the hero or the storyline much.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamdamage: No I just have a different opinion then you keyboard warrior.

pauatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like em all except TMNT only cuz I don't read TMNT