#1 Edited by MarlboroMan (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright what we are going to do is, use 2 powers from different individuals, it can be 2 powers that compliment each other and power them up each other or just two powers that you would love to have or just you think that is cool.Just use your imagination.

Rules

• Use a more specific power ( not like just saying power cosmic and being able to do anything Silver Surfer does)
  • No for reality warping and time bending powers
#2 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with Professor X's telepathic powers. Pretty much he would be unstoppable.

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernauts power of not being able to be stopped with momentum.

Wally West's speed.

#4 Posted by mightyrearranger (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

Gentleman Ghost's intangibility/invisibility

Captain Falcon's punch

#5 Posted by MarlboroMan (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: This is one scary combo!

@blackdog2009: exactly which of his telepathic powers though? mind control,telepathic assault, mind reading etc

#6 Posted by JetiiMitra (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-sense and Taskmaster's photographic reflexes.

#7 Edited by lightsout (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter's telepathic abilities & then anyone's TK (not picky, anyone who's got high-level TK (probably a marvel character, they love that, lol)).

#8 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a similar thread like this one so I'll give the same answer here.

Doomsday's invulnerability

Whitebeard's Gura Gura no Mi

Here's a video:

#9 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster's photographic reflexes for fighting & gambit's powers.

#10 Posted by TheArtOfRuin (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Off the top of my head, Superman's strength with Flash's speed. I'll come up with something more creative when I put some more thought into it

#11 Edited by MarlboroMan (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout: so you just re-created Jean Grey or Cable lol

#12 Posted by lightsout (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: lol, well I was going for MM's specifically because he's viewed as one of the most powerful telepaths in both worlds (so I wanted his strength of it specifically. And while I didn't agree with it in new52, I'll take his "so powerful I could mind-rape Despero in an instant" level :D ). I was about to say "and MM's self-TK (that allows for all his other abilities)" but then remembered you wanted different characters (maybe I could have cheated & said another martian's name, haha). So I "settled" for regular TK (since it would allow enough of the offensive & defensive abilities MM has).

#13 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards brain isn't really a power but imagine him with Firestorm's powers, Ronnie Raymond Firestorm

#14 Posted by JetiiMitra (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's healing factor and Wolverine's adamantium skeleton. The adamantium would put enough stress on my body for Hulk's reactive HF to keep me alive, but if I were in more stressful situations the HF could grow to compensate while the skeleton kept me from taking serious damage.

#15 Posted by Darksider555 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allens speed and Speed Force connection + White lantern ring.= OWN

#16 Edited by Bierschneeman (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Wally West's speed.

sounds dangerous for the user, especially without Juggernauts Invulnerability

mine, Apocaplyse's Immortality (not the long lived thing, the reason behind it, as in He can't be killed)

with Lex Luthor's intellect (or if you can think of an intellect better than lex's, than that one)

think of all you could accomplish with that kind of intellect, and being able to live forever.

#17 Posted by MarlboroMan (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Wally West's speed.

mine, Apocaplyse's Immortality (not the long lived thing, the reason behind it, as in He can't be killed)

with Lex Luthor's intellect (or if you can think of an intellect better than lex's, than that one)

think of all you could accomplish with that kind of intellect, and being able to live forever.

and that character is Thanos pretty much

#18 Edited by i_like_swords (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Wally West's speed.

As far as I know Wallys speed or connection to the speed force grants him some kind of enhanced durability, which is what allows him to run so fast without injuring himself. So I'd assume I'd still have that just I wouldn't be stoppable :p

#19 Edited by Bierschneeman (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@bierschneeman said:

@i_like_swords said:

Wally West's speed.

and that character is Thanos pretty much

not very familiar with Thanos, but I am intrigued now, hey, a good idea is a good idea, (but I won't be evil)

#20 Edited by brainstorm01 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

kid buu's regeneration with flash's speed steal

#21 Posted by MarlboroMan (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@bierschneeman: you should check him out, if that is your favorite combo you would like him!

#22 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: So, if I pick something like Super Soldier Serum I can only pick one aspect?

#23 Posted by Bierschneeman (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@bierschneeman: you should check him out, if that is your favorite combo you would like him!

except he's evil..... that's a put off for me and that combo....

BUT you have convinced me to check him out.

#24 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

All I need is Quicksilvers Speed. And Spider-Man's Spidey sense. Its like Bart said on Smallville. "When I'm sleep I'm just as slow as everyone else" Petes sense will come in handy.

#25 Posted by NeonPheonix (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Force Plus Negative Speed Force