Collecting comics

Mcinroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey,

New to this site so sorry if this has been posted before. Can anyone tell me where the best place to buy back issue comics? Trying to start with Guardians of the galaxy (2008) but seem to be hitting dead ends.

Alertcircuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if you've already tried all of your local stores, amazon is an option. Mycomicshop.com usually has reasonable prices on things, I went and looked at guardians 08' though, and you may not want to use it for that. You can also buy in trades, collected format, for which I would again recommend amazon.

batman922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcinroy: Ebay, but good luck, right now is a terrible time to try and collect Guardians of the Galaxy because of the upcoming movie prices will skyrocket and everyone will think that just because a movie is being made from a comic that it all of a sudden triples in value. I would try the trades if you really want to read it and if you are dead set on owning the collection wait until the hype dies down after the movie and prices will drop again. Good luck.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@batman922: @alertcircuit: @mcinroy: Comiccollectorlive.com is a site I've used before and you can find the single issues for a good price. Instocktrades.com is good alternative to find tpb's as well.

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

If I can't find something at my local comic book store, I usually go to ebay, midtowncomics.com, or scottscomics.com

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcinroy: Ebay, but good luck, right now is a terrible time to try and collect Guardians of the Galaxy because of the upcoming movie prices will skyrocket and everyone will think that just because a movie is being made from a comic that it all of a sudden triples in value. I would try the trades if you really want to read it and if you are dead set on owning the collection wait until the hype dies down after the movie and prices will drop again. Good luck.

This on bad timing, this on trades.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Trades >>> Back issues