Cole Turner and Angel switch places

Toy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just got done re-watching both (all 3) series and was amazed how differently these two were treated. How different would things go in each other's universes?

Tackle the fights that may stick out as very different one way or the other but I'm mostly looking for the deeper effects like the Charmed selfish blue and orange morality's effect on Angel and Buffy's ability to turn evil good plus stay friends with exes.

Assume Cole with Wasteland durability and Belthazor offense and Angel with a welded on ring of Amara.

Toy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? No one else has thought about this?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow well honestly after cole came back and phoebe and her annoying sister started their hyprocrisy and treated him like crap i stopped watching charmed. I don't understand what your asking though for them to switched places in universe for fighting enemies or them just fighting each other?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: Right. Once Alyssa Milano got creative control, Phoebe turned into a massive, hypocritical witch. Even Barbas had to call them out on how she abused her powers and made excuses for her behavior but didn't let Cole get those same ones.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: My brother or sister thank you i thought i was the only one that hated them for that.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a real what the hell moment when they gave Cole sh*t for his actions when he was possessed by evil

The charmed ones got possessed or turned into monsters every other week.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: I know right and the worse part is they call him evil and treat him like crap yet when they are in trouble its him they go to lord.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: Hell no you aren't. Charmed was a mess after season four. Have you ever seen the whole series review by ObscurasLupa?

Ever notice how every time the sisters get turned evil or do something morally responsible with their powers, they blame outside influences, bid g under a spell, ect. But when Cole tries to be good it's, "you'll always be evil." I hate how morality works in that show. Its stupid

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Never seen it can you send a link? if i may ask. I know right and they forget phoebe and paige were even evil in a past life i mean come on man.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: She points out pretty much all the BS in the series: http://blip.tv/movienights/charmedseason1finished-6527301