renpen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renpen21

Hi All

1st post so please be gentle. I'm wanting to read all of marvels civil war but without having to but every issue from the checklist (looks to be about 100 issues) is there anyone that knows whether there's is a edition where I can read all in 1 or over say 10 issues ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renpen21 said:

Hi All

1st post so please be gentle.

lol ;)

I'm wanting to read all of marvels civil war but without having to but every issue from the checklist (looks to be about 100 issues) is there anyone that knows whether there's is a edition where I can read all in 1 or over say 10 issues ?

Anyway, wouldn't the amount of material you will have to read the same?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

Not all of the tie-ins are worth it. I can't type up a list right now, but of the tie-ins, CW: Front Lines is the best.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think there are collected editions of all of the titles that it was in each printing a few issues. You could get the main mini-series, and any of the tie-ins for characters you particularly like.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@mitran said:

I read Civil War almost solely through what they had at my public library. Libraries are worth checking out.

This. Libraries are the sh*t.

Just make sure you give the books back on time or you end up owing like, £100...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@mitran said:

I read Civil War almost solely through what they had at my public library. Libraries are worth checking out.

This. Libraries are the sh*t.

Just make sure you give the books back on time or you end up owing like, £100...

I can attest to this.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@mitran said:

This.

renpen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheers guys i've managed to download a digital copy of the full set so gonna read them this way then buy some of the issues individually.

@princeAragon1 i meant rather than buying 100 comics @ £3 and it costing say £300 is there issues that contain 10 (Single issues) in 1 and cost £10 each so i'd pay around £100 so i'd save on cash !