civil war question (mcu)

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

should Captain America lead the vigilante registration act (if they have it) and Ironman would be against it?

Since Ironman created Ultron and is the reason the registration act started in the first place, as to Captain America is the greatest soldier in American history and has a much better reputation with the American government.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@benk111: I think that Ironman should lead it as a way to atone for his actions, and make it up to the world. Captain America should be against it because everyone shouldn't have to pay for Tony's mistakes.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: I think that Ironman should lead it as a way to atone for his actions, and make it up to the world. Captain America should be against it because everyone shouldn't have to pay for Tony's mistakes.

but why should the government let tony stark fix his own mess?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: is more of Stark agreeing that the heroes need to be in check

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@benk111 said:
@ultrastarkiller said:

but why should the government let tony stark fix his own mess?

IDK but I'm sure that's the direction they will take.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes sense why Tony is leading the charge I mean he didn`t only create Ultron but the creation of Ultron lead to the destruction of many people`s lives across the world and it reflected a lot of darkness due to the depth of his actions and throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron the tension between Tony and Cap can be identified so it also makes sense that Cap would be on the other side since he represents something different and he`s a different type of hero. Also Steve isn`t that type of hero to facilitate such a movement he stands for much more noble things he stands more for things don`t always have to involve political matters.