Cisco Networks Postbaccalaureate Certificate 200-120

teregaliyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By teregaliyan

Changing it shoo good deal they're doing going toast and to navigate inside ASTM I'm going to go ahead and add a view and wane make sure this device list is optional is provided as an option this view gives me this device list have over here on the left and without it we can't climb 640-554 out I love our context called admin to go to the system's base so going to device list I now have an option go to the system cell this effect if I double click on system proof tail up here and now in the system space now I can I do that I just connected with ASD ended ... to the context named admin however because the context named admin was the quote unquote admin context that gave me the inherited rights to climb up to the system-level so I can do whatever I want I could delete this context called admin I could go ahead and I kid trade other context but just be aware that the context that is currently in the admin role if Idelete that that the IP connectivity a currently have to the box so I want to be careful hopefully my phone connectivity so the system space does net any I addresses on its own it basically leverages and uses the admin context when we have the role that men for packets going in and out functionality so let's create.

For more information, visit our site >>>>>>> http://640-554cisco.com/