Choose/Create a Power(s) and become a Hero!

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

1. All in all your power(s) must not exceed city-busting strength; City- busting or lower!

2. You must be able to easily patrol the city you are protecting (be able to dispatch of common crooks or stop bank robberies rather handily)

3. Get (very) specific with your power(s). provide statistics of strength, speed, etc...

4. Come up with a mortal enemey or destined rival. These do not have to be original. Heck, you could take a pre-existing villain from comics as long as they tie in with your power(s). (E.G. He/ She is your equal or they have a power that counters yours)

5. Come up with a name and have fun! :)

I'll post whatever I'll come up with (It'll probably have something to do with super speed :P)

Allons-y!!! :D

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Beware_My_Power

ok, guys! no more spam! It's time to reply this thread! *BUMP*

GERONIMOOOOOO!!!!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

• 5+ Ton strength
  • 40mph running speed, bullet deflecting combat speed
  • High Pain Tolerance + Blade/Eternal Warrior Level Regeneration

for an enemy I would have a mixture of Immortal Enemy and Lex Luther. an evil business man that reincarnates.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeepeh

Durability Manipulation.

I can control how much force it takes to hurt/move any object. I can make myself able to take Superman's punches, I can make Superman's arm so fragile his arm snaps when he punches me.

I can give durability to other people areas, so basically my home town is never getting hurt by anything.

I make silver Jet-boots Iron Man style that have buttons on the heels that I can manipulate the durability of the springs whenever I want them to set off a Nuclear explosion that won't hurt me due to my durability being upped. As well as an energy scythe and Deadshot like wrist guns.

I can cover up to a City in this durability, and I can only make myself durable enough to survive planet busting hits. (You said no city busting STRENGTH! HEHEHE)

Thanos.

I'm not good at names. :/

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly want to put my thoughts here, but my brain is too scattered at the moment, but I'll be back later with a suitable character.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@allstarsuperman: @jeepeh: oh thats good, thats brilliant! But if i get caught with my phone out... :/ i'll post mine tommorrow

Lol mine was just a toned down version of the speedforce :P

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My personal favorite thought: Personal Quantum Field Manipulation. By manipulating his personal particles, the hero could force quantum entanglement, or force his molecules to appear in 2 places at once. Essentially, it would allow teleportation or exceedingly fast travel along side being able to create a duplicate. The Hero could also increase his body's density against attacks by shifting his molecular structure to a heavy metal, granting superior durability and striking power.

The greatest asset would be the ability to expand his field to a certain area around him, say a meter, and allow instantaneous relay of information via quantum entanglement, similar to how a computer functions. As a result, his reaction time would be absolutely through the roof since he could receive immediate intel and bypass most of his nervous system.

I would likely call him Quark, after the strange particles that make up atoms.

Quark's villain would be a senior experiment of the organization that created him. The villain could possess a variety of powers to contend with the OP nonsense of Quark, such as the power of advanced telepathy. It could be explained that he was a product of a revived MK Ultra gone rouge, and began as basically allowing him an advanced form of Hypnosis. However, this power would eventually grow to allow for more advanced Telepathy and Telekinesis.

"How does that help against someone who can move places at instant-speeds and has reaction times to match Flashes?" You may ask, well here's the concept. Like I said, this villain was also a senior experiment of the same group that brought about Quark. His telekinesis could act on a massive scale, so he could be the Macro to Quark's Micro.

His TK could be used to warp the very fabric of Space-Time, both extending it, thus generating more distance between him and Quark, allowing him to react with a more nominal human reaction speed. Conversely, the villain could also shorten the distance, allowing him to move much faster than normal.

The best villain name I could think of was Metatron, since it seems like something a CIA group would actually use for a code name. Metatron is the biblical messenger of God, and thus, an angel that descends from heaven. Seems fitting for a group creating the first true super human. I would also prefer this character to be more of a chaotic evil than a true evil, meaning he would basically just do whatever he wants, even occasionally aiding the hero. He would consistently defeat Quark, but not kill him for a few reasons:

1. They're basically siblings, and you don't kill your little brother
  2. It's too much fun to lose the only person capable of giving him a challenge

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strongarm

@beware_my_power:

1. Voodoo Maker [caps at city level], I can turn any object fitting the pre-requisites [semblance of target] into a 'voodoo doll' of sorts in terms of symphatetic magic. To make things simple if I want one villain hurt I just need a photo of him/her and take a box cutter, cut a line through the neck and same injury will appear in person.

2. So long as I have images or shadows I can use I am fine, If i have a picture over an entire city I can manipulate more things. Even better a mock up model like one of those props in godzilla movies.

3. It ignores any known defenses [think deathnote], but it does not offer me any form of special protection other. It is only an 'offensive' thing. With this I can easily dispose of anyone with a record on them, so anyone off the grid might be difficult. It will involve a lot of espionage and info gathering, plus paper shredders or lit matches.

4. Scryer, does scrying and can track anyone down.

5. Sorter

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Beware_My_Power

Bump

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Metal Manipulation (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Manipulation): able to control any metal. I have stronger control over metal I directly touch (even through clothes). I can control metal in a telekinetic fashion, but it is not through any magnetic fields (and it is weaker). Pure ferrokinesis. The largest object I can do this on would be around the size of a semi-truck with a telekinetic lifting capacity of around 25 tons. So, with direct contact, I can affect much larger objects (idunno how big) around 100 tons. By direct contact, I mean sort of like Toph, but can be a little more refined.
  • I have an athletic body due after experiencing what happens when I lose my powers, so I train my body as well as my abilities. I'm not peak human, but I could be a successful professional boxer (win some national level titles), MMArtist, as well as hold a black belt in Karate (if you must know, in the Shotokan style).
  • Like Jack Hawksmoor (and Toph, really) I can "see" people through the vibrations through metal and can travel on a piece of metal like Magneto, but again: no magnetism. The area of effect I have is about the border of the entire city of New York. Any farther, and I strain really hard to the point I have a nosebleed.
  • I'm also a bit of a techno wiz and create for myself an Iron-Man like suit. Can fly, shoot repulsor blasts, but no missiles.
  • My sort of archnemesis would be someone who does in fact have incredible control over magnetism.My archnemesis is actually an incredibly attractive female business executive who's birth name is Felicity Machman and villain codename is Ferra Magnus.
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: wow, you are all waaaaaay, more creative than me... :P

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Complete control over your body.

As in I can control my body at will, I can tell it to regenerate lost limbs,organs or other areas. With this comes Durability,Strength,Speed,Intelligence and other various manipulations.

I can control how smart I am (Stupid to Reed Richards level)

I can control how fast I am (Human to Flash speed)

I can control how strong I am (Human to World Breaker Hulk)

Durability too! (Human to who ever has really high durability) Because of this also I'd have a Mr.Fantastic/Plastic man body manipulation along with the ability to move my molecules fast enough to look like teleportation and Shape Shifting.

With this I can learn DNA of Mutants/Super's and inject my self with it and force my body to replicate it and the ability to have whatever Superpower the thing I took it from had.

Power's I get from it originally: Durability,Strength,Speed,Intelligence Manipulation(s),Shape Shifting,Teleportation,Immortality,Regeneration that makes Deadpool's look like Deathstrokes.

My Villian would be powerful 3 Powerful Individuals who were all part of my experiment also.

(1.Strength/Durability,2.Speed/Telepathy,3.Immortality/Magic)

I would think only Magic,Toonforce or Omnipotence could counter act this.

My name is: E-100-567-453-232 (He is an experiment that ended up being more powerful then expected) Codename: Mr. X

Weakness: Human Empathy,Human Emotion. After killing the 4 previous attackers (Were previously 7 villains) he started to remember his Human Life before he was experimented on and seeing how much damage he does to the world he started to gain an Superman type mortality. Limiting his Strength/Speed and other powers to make sure he wouldn't hurt the things he once saw as ants.

That is one of my characters that is in a process of being made.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hart7668

@pr0metheus: I feel like you're overstepping the "city-buster and no stronger" stipulation of the original post. ah well

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By Fallschirmjager

invisibility, x-ray vision, teleportation and intangibility

my name is "The ultimate lurker"

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Black_Arrow

Complete control over your body.

As in I can control my body at will, I can tell it to regenerate lost limbs,organs or other areas. With this comes Durability,Strength,Speed,Intelligence and other various manipulations.

I can control how smart I am (Stupid to Reed Richards level)

I can control how fast I am (Human to Flash speed)

I can control how strong I am (Human to World Breaker Hulk)

Durability too! (Human to who ever has really high durability) Because of this also I'd have a Mr.Fantastic/Plastic man body manipulation along with the ability to move my molecules fast enough to look like teleportation and Shape Shifting.

With this I can learn DNA of Mutants/Super's and inject my self with it and force my body to replicate it and the ability to have whatever Superpower the thing I took it from had.

Power's I get from it originally: Durability,Strength,Speed,Intelligence Manipulation(s),Shape Shifting,Teleportation,Immortality,Regeneration that makes Deadpool's look like Deathstrokes.

My Villian would be powerful 3 Powerful Individuals who were all part of my experiment also.

(1.Strength/Durability,2.Speed/Telepathy,3.Immortality/Magic)

I would think only Magic,Toonforce or Omnipotence could counter act this.

My name is: E-100-567-453-232 (He is an experiment that ended up being more powerful then expected) Codename: Mr. X

Weakness: Human Empathy,Human Emotion. After killing the 4 previous attackers (Were previously 7 villains) he started to remember his Human Life before he was experimented on and seeing how much damage he does to the world he started to gain an Superman type mortality. Limiting his Strength/Speed and other powers to make sure he wouldn't hurt the things he once saw as ants.

That is one of my characters that is in a process of being made.

It says that you have to be a city buster or lower but It doent matter because your character is awesome

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@black_arrow: @hart7668: That is the why he limits himself now :P Before he didn't care about Human's because he forced his body to feel no Emotional or Physical pain untill Number 2 (Idk a name yet) got into his head and made him switch them off and start to remember how important they were.

Which will be another one of his Weaknesses: Telepath(s)!

Edit: Thank you Black Arrow