Posted by inferiorego (24845 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting this July, Whovians across the world will get to see two new series from Titan Comics featuring their favorite Time Lord. Check out the solicits and covers these two upcoming series featuring the 10th and 11th Doctors.

DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #1

Written by Nick Abadzis

Art by Elena Casagrande

Regular cover by Alice X. Zhang

Series Architect: Robbie Morrison

THE TENTH DOCTOR IS BACK, IN AN ALL-NEW ONGOING SERIES! NEW COMPANION! NEW HORIZONS! UNFORGETTABLE NEW FOES! ALLONS-Y!

Eisner Award-winning writer Nick Abadzis (Laika) and fan-favorite artist Elena Casagrande (Angel, Suicide Risk, Doctor Who, Star Trek) take control of the TARDIS for their first five-issue arc with the Tenth Doctor! And don't miss the second arc, by fellow series architect Robbie Morrison (Drowntown, Nikolai Dante, The Authority)!

On-sale July 23, 2014

DOCTOR WHO: THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR #1

Regular cover by Alice X. Zhang

Series Architechts: Al Ewing & Rob Williams

Art by Simon Fraser

THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR RETURNS IN AN ALL-NEW ONGOING SERIES, WITH A TIME-TWISTING LEAP INTO THE UNKNOWN! GERONIMO!

Series architects Al Ewing (Loki: Agent of Asgard, Mighty Avengers, Trifecta) and Rob Williams (Revolutionary War, Ordinary, Miss Fury, The Royals: Masters of War, Trifecta) kick off a whirlwind adventure through eternity for the Eleventh Doctor, with artist Simon Fraser (Nikolai Dante, Grindhouse, Doctor Who)!

On-sale July 23, 2014

Staff
#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

This is fantastic news! Holy hell I can't believe this! Both Doctors are getting their own separate series? THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES! And to think I was worried about missing Matt Smiths Doctor! Allons-y!

#2 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have two or three more of these, even if it would get more crowded. About 12 (it's inevitable) and 9.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33484 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the 10th doctor better but I really like Al Ewing... what to do, what to do?

#4 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the 10th doctor better but I really like Al Ewing... what to do, what to do?

Matt smith.

That is all.

#5 Posted by BraveKnight99 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

SO EXCITED.

#6 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Brilliant!

#8 Posted by NightFang (10070 posts) - - Show Bio

I wished IDW had done a X-Files/Doctor Who crossover when they had the chance.

#9 Posted by longbowhunter (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the predicament I'm in as well.

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, really like those covers

#11 Posted by Ostyo (7957 posts) - - Show Bio

9th Doctor please!

#12 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope they have these on Comixology because I would love to check out the Eleventh Doctor's new series.

#13 Posted by Doctor_Malekith (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Nick Abadzis any good? I'd like to check out the Tenth Doctor series (the Eleventh Doctor is a definite yes).

#14 Posted by Doctor_Malekith (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love a series that would rotate both Doctors and creators as well as these. In particular, I'd like to see more of the Third, Fourth, Eighth, War, and Ninth Doctors.

#15 Posted by BuNKiTZ (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is so cool! I knew those were Alice X. Zhang's! Her art is simply amazing!

#16 Posted by amaltheias (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Those covers are gorgeous!

#17 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are AMAZING covers! Its just too bad that the interiors of Doctor Who comics are rarely up to par at least from what Ive read. Hopefully these new series will buck the trend

#19 Posted by Emperormeister734 (814 posts) - - Show Bio

Wicked artwork for the cover

#20 Posted by MaccyD (4081 posts) - - Show Bio

They're doing a 10th Doctor ongoing although he hasn't been around for a while? Not that I don't like him, but there are more underrated doctors who deserve a chance in the limelight imo.

#21 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

well, kudos to the cover artist for a good likeness of 10 and 11. So many comic artists out there can't draw real life people.

#22 Posted by Daredevilnut (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so getting the Ten series, but I want a Nine one!!!!

#24 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking good but would have been even better had they had the 4th Doctor involved too :)

#25 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#26 Posted by antbee (1 posts) - - Show Bio

A ninth doctor wouldn't be a bad idea right? :D

#28 Edited by Alertcircuit (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Covers look fantastic, creative teams sound fantastic, Al Ewing is fantastic. A+ job you've done Titan.