Characters you like, but don't know at all?

• 61 results
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Congorilla.

I've read some things with him in it. But a big golden gorilla is just awesome IMO.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By _Zombie_

Aquaman - I meant to pick up his new 52 book, but the store didn't have it. And I've only read one book with him in it that was from Brightest Day. I've liked him for awhile(don't remember why), but never really bothered reading anything with him in it. So I don't know much about him.

Nova - Always liked his concept, but never read anything with him in it.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Chibio
@Joygirl said:
Oh, also Bleez. Considering picking up the new Red Lanterns just because she looks so frakkin' cool.
I would recommend the new Red Lanterns on going, if you want to learn a little bit about her, I guess. But don't feel offended, if you're a girl, because many (often female) readers don't like the 'sexism' in comics and Bleez is just pure fanservice in nearly every single panel with her in.

@RainEffect said:
Green Arrow.
For that you should read his origin 'Green Arrow: Year One', where he has to face some drug dealers on an island. Even though I'm not a Green Arrow fan, never was and never will be, I enjoyed that one A LOT.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Nova - Always liked his concept, but never read anything with him in it.

I heard that his latest Volume is supposed to be very good. Should be Volume 4. The art is very good and if the stories are like that as well, it should be a good read.
Volpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Volpe

Wonder Woman is definitely up there. I know so little about her it's criminal.

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Thirteen13

Beta Ray Bill is a character I somehow manage to like quite alot despite the fact I know little to nothing about him, I am even unsure what his personality is like, but he still seems like a badass character to me anyhow.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By RedOwl_1

A lot of Marvel, I don't know anything else than origins histories and thing of the movies I have seen. I hard to me learn it history not as Dc that I learned in a month

But especially Deadpool and Daredevil

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chibio
@RedOwl_1 said:

A lot of Marvel, I don't know anything else than origins histories and thing of the movies I have seen. I hard to me learn it history not as Dc that I learned in a month
But especially Deadpool and Daredevil

Can't help you out with Daredevil, maybe Vance Astro can, but I can help you out with Deadpool. If you like him, but don't know much about him, then you probably like him because of his insane, but yet very entertaining character. For that you should go with his recent on-going, which has already like ... 45-46 issues or something, I'm not all too sure right now. That is quite fun to read mostly. 
But that Deadpool is the Deadpool many people consider as the Way Deadpool, since the writer Way often ignores Deadpool's mad skills and abilities as a mercenary, as well his deep, twisted background and complex character. If you want to learn more about that version of Deadpool, the Pre Way Deadpool, then you should check out his earlier volumes. I personally enjoy them all.
Oh and I liked Deadpool: Suicide Kings too!
RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By RedOwl_1

@Chibio: Let me give u an idea of what I'm looking for, u have seen ItsJustSomeRandomGuy videos? That makes me interesting in Deadpool

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chibio
@RedOwl_1 said:

@Chibio: Let me give u an idea of what I'm looking for, u have seen ItsJustSomeRandomGuy videos? That makes me interesting in Deadpool

Yeah, I see what you have in mind. I have to say that the pre Way Deadpool was not as funny as the most recent Way Deadpool. If you're interesting in the character, then you should simply start with #1 of his most recent on-going. Right at the beginning he faces an entire agenda of Skrulls and fools the nuts out of them!    
If you also like such videos, then you should check out some of Deadpoolandfriends stuff on Youtube. Probably the best guy, when it comes to Deadpool parodies.  
GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#60  Edited By GuruOfFunk

@RedOwl_1: Daredevil: Born Again is an awesome read and highly recommended, from back when Frank Miller was awesome. Daredevil: The Man Without Fear is also really good but its an origin story, Daredevil isn't in costume till the last page.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Chibio

Can someone recommend me something with Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)? I'm starting to like that character, but I never bothered to check him out in the past.