• 67 results
#1 Edited by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of us have already expressed our interest in certain DC characters making it into the roster of Injustice, whether it is the original one or via DLC. However, I'm interested in knowing which are the characters you don't want to see in the game.

Personally, I'm really against a character that has been asked by many: Mr. Freeze. Not only does the game already contain 5 bat-characters, but also because I think Captain Cold would be a much better choice: he's faster, he's more versatile (like Cold himself said " Mr. Freeze? That lovesick freak? He has an ice pistol. Shoots snow. The name’s Captain Cold and this is a cold gun. I’ve achieved what Joule and Thomson only dreamed of. My gun negates thermal motion. Stops protons and electrons dead in their tracks. People too"; and if we go by the New 52 version, he could easily be Injustice's Sub-Zero, instead of other characters with similar powers like Killer Frost or Icicle, who would be seen as more random choices.

Those are the reasons I really don't want Freeze to be in this game (and I don't hate him BTW, it's just that I think Cold would be a superior choice).

Which characters you don't want to see in Injustice?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12518 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't want to see Catwoman or the Joker in the game, i was hoping that they'd give Cheetah a shot and we already have Harley who basically fullfills my need for psychotic clowns . Can't really think of anyone else I don't want.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I didn't want to see Catwoman or the Joker in the game, i was hoping that they'd give Cheetah a shot and we already have Harley who basically fullfills my need for psychotic clowns . Can't really think of anyone else I don't want.

Yeah, Catwoman really is a wasted slot. I mean, I can understand iconic characters like the Joker or awesome characters like Nightwing, but Catwoman doesn't really bring anything new to the table, does she?

Looking back, Catwoman was a wasted slot in MKvsDCU as well! She was an absolutely pointless character in that game, both from a playable and story mode perspective! And I agree with you on Cheetah, she would have been much more better to play with than Catwoman.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Ambush Bug.

#5 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't want Aquaman in the game..... but i'm 99% sure he's going to be there.

#6 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

The only other batman villain I want to see in this is either Bane, Killer Croc, or Hush. If not, no mas .

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

There shouldn't be that many bat-related characters in the game. If they put like a Batgirl, or a Red Robin into the game, that would not be the best choice, because really, what can Tim Drake do gameplay-wise that Dick Grayson can't? We need a wide range of powers, power sets, moves, and whatever to make the game feel balanced. For that same reason, we shouldn't see Supergirl, or Superboy.

#8 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

No more batman charecters. Batman,Nightwing, and catwoman are all we need.

#9 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane, Wonder Twins, Doomsday, Mister Miracle, Talon (I'd much rather see Azrael), Batgirl.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen/Wally West

No offense, but what kind of stupid nerfing are they going to do to let him be able to be in the game? Look at what Mortal Kombat vs. DC did to him. They had a full fledged fight between him and Catwoman! I mean, c'mon!!!

#11 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I'm curious do you not want Flash in as a character, oor just the Barry Allen and Wally West ones if so, who do you think is under the Flash's mask in Injustice?

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiltro95 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I'm curious do you not want Flash in as a character, oor just the Barry Allen and Wally West ones if so, who do you think is under the Flash's mask in Injustice?

1) Jay Garrick or Bart Allen aren't as fast, and Superman could most likely keep up with them.

2) Wally West most likely. Not sure though.

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Nnnnnn

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I really don't want Aquaman in the game..... but i'm 99% sure he's going to be there.

Ed Boon doesn't really like Aquaman so he might not be in the game

#15 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

True, but that's probably why he will be in the game. He has talked about Aquaman on Twitter more than anyone else haha

#16 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

True, but that's probably why he will be in the game. He has talked about Aquaman on Twitter more than anyone else haha

On the brightside he might be a joke character

#17 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

On the brightside he might be a joke character

I doubt DC would allow that to happen, but thanks for being optimistic =P

#18 Posted by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Why not? Arthur could have some pretty badass moves, and if they give him his water hand he could be Injustice's Rain!

#19 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Arm-Fall-Off Boy...

Thank God that'll never happen...

#20 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

harley quin (oh wait she already is....any way to remove her pointless butt)

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Barry Allen/Wally West

No offense, but what kind of stupid nerfing are they going to do to let him be able to be in the game? Look at what Mortal Kombat vs. DC did to him. They had a full fledged fight between him and Catwoman! I mean, c'mon!!!

The same could be said for Superman. One of his supers demonstrates uppercutting someone into the atmosphere and then smashing them back down.

How does one truly hope to compete with that?

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Barry Allen/Wally West

The same could be said for Superman. One of his supers demonstrates uppercutting someone into the atmosphere and then smashing them back down.

True. It would be more fair if they were all Street-Levelers.

#23 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Barry Allen/Wally West

Well to be fair this is a fighting game and you may be overthinking this, i mean many characters in mvc shouldnt have a chance against the hulk but were not playing because its the way things should go but because its fun to play as those characters and pit them against other characters

Anyway back on topic i wouldnt like killer croc to be in this game. hes a boring brute and i would prefer doomsday or bane to him

#24 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes as no surprise that I adore Superman but DC has loads of street-level characters and honestly, they could do without the powerhouses. Although, it is always interesting to see how they incorporate the characters in such a game, even if it is a tad bit ridiculous.

#26 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman I agree with. Does anybody know how many in total characters there are?

#27 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman.

#28 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man.

#29 Posted by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102 said:

Spider-man.

I knew someone would say that.

#30 Posted by FearTheLiving (2513 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102 said:

Spider-man.

Don't think you have to worry about that one anytime soon.

#31 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood or Killer Croc, the most requested Batman characters right now

I agree with Mr Freeze, thats another one I dont want to see

#33 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin, Batgirl, Supergirl, Batwoman, Red Hood, Red Robin, Cassandra Cain, or Talia al Ghul.

#34 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood. No more Batman characters, please.

#35 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

NO MORE BATMAN CHARACTERS! They already have batman,nightwing,catwoman,joker,harly, and bane. thats 6 slots took up on a 25 character roster they said. they said they where gonna dig deep into dc an get characters that maybe arent so super well known. OK so where is swamp thing,animal man, deadman, or something like that?

#36 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor

#37 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex and Talia.

#38 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

No more Batman characters,Superboy,Supergirl,and Huntress

I didn't want Lex Luthor to be in the game but he's already in

#39 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Add me to the "no more batman characters please" group

I love batman but 6 characters is more than enough

#40 Posted by judasnixon (6193 posts) - - Show Bio

Rob Liefeld

#41 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman standing on one foot

#42 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman characters are a little out of hand...

I don't think Supergirl/Power Girl are really needed either. They have the same powers as Superman, and if they are included, only Power Girl should be in the game. Supergirl is just a female version of Superman, and at least Power Girl has a different costume. Maybe Supergirl's costume could be her alternate costume.

#43 Posted by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually forgot about this thread.

But yeah, aside from Mr. Freeze (who I still don't want in this game), I wouldn't like to see Red Hood either.

#44 Edited by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

Robin, Batgirl, Supergirl, Batwoman, Red Hood, Red Robin, Cassandra Cain, or Talia al Ghul.

Totally agree. NONE of these! all wastes. The only one I would consider would be Jason who would still be way to similar to Deathstroke.

I also agree with the Captain Cold/ Mr Freeze statement and would like Captain Cold to be the metahuman version as it would be a bigger threat then the 2 freeze guns.

I also don't want:

Firestorm: (Hate him even though his powers wouldn't be horrible)

Zatanna/Raven: (would look cool but don't think she would play well)

All lanterns not from earth. WHY WOULD THEY BE INVOLVED!!! THIS WHOLE STORY IS ALL EARTH BASED!!!!!

Braniac/Zod: most superman villains that aren't earth based.

Static: screw him wouldn't fit plot wise, if needed use black lightning.

Ra's al Ghul- waste of a slot would be way cooler to have Vandal savage as long as he uses a huge ax

all teen titans/ clone sidekicks besides maybe Starfire and Beast boy who I am on the fence about

Only major ones I want would be Black Manta. (think of all the possibilities). and maybe Etrigan for all his demon attacks

#45 Posted by judasnixon (6193 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Long......

#46 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Penguin.

#47 Posted by SmashBrawler (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Terry Long......

BEHOLD! THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK PANELS OF ALL TIME!

Actually, I'd like to see Terry Long in this game because he'd probably get killed.

#48 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam. We've already got Shazam and based on Lex Luthor's trailer, Black Adam's costume is absolutely atrocious :p

#49 Posted by Z3RO180 (6310 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick a few of the catwoman and hawk girl and add MM and black canary

#50 Posted by Spawn92 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley Quinn or Joker, oh wait...