Characters you dislike.....................intensely.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By _Zombie_
@Dynamo8: Read the article just released on the topic.  He hit her once, and ever since felt like total s**t.  Yeah, sure, in the Ultimate universe he went a little far, but that's the bloody Ultimate universe.  Heck, he was never meant to of hit her on purpose, it was an accident on the creators' parts

Also, though this may be influenced by the movie, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEE Toad.  Worst member of the Brotherhood.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#202  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Miss Marvel said:

=P
=P

No Caption Provided

I dislike her so much I can't even begin to discribe...  

But I will! 

Okay, not only is she a natural pain in the backside but she always up in Batman's biz, like 
aaaalllll the time! She used Batz to get a kid that she pry only wanted to have so that the child (Damian) could take over the enitre Wayne empire so she can be in control of everything! She used Damian (by putting a body controling spine in him) to try and kill Dick and who knows what else! Not to mention, she's always using "I AM THE MOTHER OF BATMAN'S SON." Like a trophy title!
OH, and don't even get me started on Jason and her! Am i the only one who thinks she... i dunno... 
just a little (a LOT) to old for him?                                                                 *GROWLS*                                                                  Anyways, thats just my 2 cents...                                                                  
That Jason thing was PIS.And who cares what she did to Damian.If Damian forgave her that's good enough.
jakeeboi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By jakeeboi17

WOLVERINE... He is overexposed, too 'powerful' and will never God damn die ¬¬

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#204  Edited By Billy Batson
@cody1984 said:

Captain America in no way, shape, or form does he represent the entire U.S. it’s impossible for one character to do so. I find the character's whole concept disgusting beyond belief since the character mocks American veterans of WW2 and everyone of the allies who fought in it with the constant bulls*** praise that other characters give him for what he did in WW2. They act like he was the only one who fought in that war against the Nazis and completely ignore the Pacific theater that was just as brutal. Or Captain America's own arrogance about what he did in the war with his one line "My ways stopped Hitler boy". Stan Lee should've left the piece of s*** dead and never brought him back. The only good comic of Civil War IMO was Front Line #11 when the reporter gave Captain America a ton of s*** which he deserved and showed how out of touch he truly was.

BB

TerryMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#205  Edited By TerryMcC

Deadpool, Lobo, Evil Ernie

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By fodigg

The only character that I feel is totally irredeemable and no attempt to rehab it should EVER be made. 

Jar-Jar Binks.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#207  Edited By Kairan1979
@fodigg
quoting Deadpool, "Jar-Jar Binks is Abomination". :lol
ferpuerto17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#208  Edited By ferpuerto17

i am one of the few that dislikes Superman. He is just too perfect... I mean can't lie??? get the f outta here lol
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By gravitypress

Deadpool
Wolverine
Spiderman
Superman
Cyclops  
Emma Frost
Green Lantern 

Daken
No true hate except for high lighted. Others just a sigh of annoyance

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Dynamo8
@ZombieBigfoot: @ZombieBigfoot said:
@Dynamo8: Read the article just released on the topic.  He hit her once, and ever since felt like total s**t.  Yeah, sure, in the Ultimate universe he went a little far, but that's the bloody Ultimate universe.  Heck, he was never meant to of hit her on purpose, it was an accident on the creators' parts  Also, though this may be influenced by the movie, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEE Toad.  Worst member of the Brotherhood.
eah Toad is one of the worst, though to me personally I feel more pity on that guy; he's more of the scapegoat of the bunch and he lacks people skills, terrible people skills.

I like to add Mac Gargan as Venom i dislike.  Yeah his power's increases tenfold (or whatever amount of "fold" you want to put it) but he got a little too cocky for his own good too.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#211  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i will also add not a person, but a power 

Wolverine's healing factor is now ridiculous, he get's hit with things that should either make him lose consciousness or put him in shock, like being gutted, yet he just shrugs it off, it's ludicrous 

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Taliax

Everyone who said Wolverine is right, the guy can never die now. He is practically immortal.

I'm starting to hate Darkseid because he is such a jobber now.

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By phliuy

I really don't hate superman, but i tell people i do because i get to say things such as

All of these were things teenagers and adults could relate to, unlike Superman who is A F***ING ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE WHO'S ONLY WEAKNESS IS A F[REA]KING GREEN ROCK.

Read more: Spider-Man | Cracked.comhttp://www.cracked.com/funny-2157-spider-man/#ixzz1RUVi6tmC

Buuuuut, he is the original stupidly overpowered superhero, so you gotta love him

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@cody1984

Captain America never claimed to be the country as a whole, nor to did he wear the suit to dishonor America and her allies. He simply wore the uniform to give hope to those back home and overseas. He was more than a hero. He was a symbol of hope. Also, if it wasn't for Captain America, the Red Skull and Baron Zemo would've destroyed the U.S., and would have won the war for the Axis. Captain America may not have won the war by himself(and never said such), but the Allies did win because of him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Taliax said:
Everyone who said Wolverine is right, the guy can never die now. He is practically immortal.  I'm starting to hate Darkseid because he is such a jobber now.
Talk to Atphantom.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By _Zombie_

Despite what people say, I LIKE Wolverine.  One of the few X-Men I actually like.

That said, Superboy Prime = MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR ASSHOLE.  When the Guardian incinerates him, I was shouting "OH THANK YOU SWEET MERCIFUL GOD!" throughout the house.  That said, I hate Doctor Doom.  Still respect his power.. but his egomania and narcissism is tiring.

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#217  Edited By Demonturtle

Storm - I cant stand her attitude - it comes off that she thinks shes better than everyone else - dont like it 
Spidey - The few stories Ive read - I jsu get the feeling that everything he does is for the wrong reason 
Jar Jar - I dont have to explain it

Deadpool - Part of me likes his attitude and his sense of humor - but part of me cant stand his over exposure

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#218  Edited By GTG12

i dislike lex luthor. I don't know its just something about him that makes me dislike him.
fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#219  Edited By fbdarkangel

Surge

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#220  Edited By Kallarkz
@Taliax said:
Everyone who said Wolverine is right, the guy can never die now. He is practically immortal.  I'm starting to hate Darkseid because he is such a jobber now.
I really don't see a characters ability to die as positive anymore....even if you CAN die it's temporary. There is always some way to cure you...or give you a bionic arm or leg if you lose an appendage...or give you vampire powers if you lose your mutant powers.
Avatar image for alexander_sparrow
Alexander_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bella Swan b/c she is bratty girl that gets EVERYTHING she WANTS and Goku why Goku cause they should've cancelled the series the moment they went Super Saiyan, honestly blonde highlights make your super strong and super fast really if that were true then our education system would have long since perished to the over powerful blonde cheerleader decades ago

No Caption Provided

Goku
Goku
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#222  Edited By cody1984

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@cody1984:

Captain America never claimed to be the country as a whole, nor to did he wear the suit to dishonor America and her allies. He simply wore the uniform to give hope to those back home and overseas. He was more than a hero. He was a symbol of hope. Also, if it wasn't for Captain America, the Red Skull and Baron Zemo would've destroyed the U.S., and would have won the war for the Axis. Captain America may not have won the war by himself(and never said such), but the Allies did win because of him.

You really didn't comprehend what I wrote at all.

Captain America's concept is f****** horrible to say the least and you going on about the Red Skull and Zemo further proves my point. There should never be a comic book character like Captain America claiming to have played a pivotal role in a real world event like WW2 because it mocks those who actually fought in it. Also yes in the comics Fraction had Captain America say "my ways stopped Hitler boy." Clearly the writers try to put out the idea that Captain America is the only reason the allies won WW2 which makes want to puke. Marvel has repeatedly suggested that he represents the U.S. as a whole. The last example would be the retarded comics about everyone’s' reaction to his death. Theirs a big difference between a character like Captain America vs. someone like the Punisher. Both are war veterans yet the Punisher has never claimed to represent Vietnam Veterans or the entire United States of America unlike Captain America whose name itself claims representation of the entire United States of America and who writers try to make him as being the reason WW2 was won.

Captain America was propaganda in the past and he is propaganda now and it’s disgusting that Stan Lee would bring back a character whose concept is so disrespectful.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Loki9876
@cody1984: sorry but marvel never said captain america is the sole reason why we won the war they say he was in it. I mean he was frozen before the end of the war the normal soldiers ended the war. I'm pretty sure it is not meant to make soldiers ridiculous, it is more a way to honor them and I think most of the soldiers think the same as me.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#224  Edited By Billy Batson
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@cody1984

The Marvel Universe is all about mixing fantasy with actual  myth and history. Are people in Northern Europe supposed to be offended because a much of their culture is mixed with aliens and  highly advanced technology? Are our armed troops supposed to be offended by S.H.I.E.L.D.? Are cops supposed to be offended by every super hero out there? I mean, c'mon. In the Marvel History, Captain America IS the reason why the Allies won the war. The Red Skull said it. Iron Man said it. The only people that don't say it are you and Captain America. Also, Frank is a friggin' sociopath. Though I love him, that's what he is.Also, his brand of justice is the antithesis of American Justice. Frank kills without trial. He's also killed people who have tried to follow in his footsteps, as if he's such a saint.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By cody1984

@Loki9876 said:

@cody1984: sorry but marvel never said captain america is the sole reason why we won the war they say he was in it. I mean he was frozen before the end of the war the normal soldiers ended the war. I'm pretty sure it is not meant to make soldiers ridiculous, it is more a way to honor them and I think most of the soldiers think the same as me.

They imply it heavily that Captain America is the reason the Allies defeated the Nazis. Also as an Iraq war veteran I can't agree at all with him supposedly honoring troops in fact I really don't how you could come up with that idea.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Loki9876
@cody1984: yet you still must consider this WW2 is very different than the real one there weren't any invaders, red skull or super soldiers. you could better see this marvel WW2 as a fictional event that is inspired by the real WW2. I respect your opinion and by honoring them I mean they show how heroic and brave you must be to fight in a war but like I said i repect your opinion.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By cody1984

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@cody1984:

The Marvel Universe is all about mixing fantasy with actual myth and history. Are people in Northern Europe supposed to be offended because a much of their culture is mixed with aliens and highly advanced technology? Are our armed troops supposed to be offended by S.H.I.E.L.D.? Are cops supposed to be offended by every super hero out there? I mean, c'mon. In the Marvel History, Captain America IS the reason why the Allies won the war. The Red Skull said it. Iron Man said it. The only people that don't say it are you and Captain America. Also, Frank is a friggin' sociopath. Though I love him, that's what he is.Also, his brand of justice is the antithesis of American Justice. Frank kills without trial. He's also killed people who have tried to follow in his footsteps, as if he's such a saint.

No it's not come on, its f****** disrespectful for those who were involved in WW2. The character captain America was designed as propaganda during the war and should've stayed dead afterwards. The constant BS praise he receives for what he supposedly did during that war is disgusting and disrespectful. Essentially having a character that is the reason why the allies won the war is beyond disrespectful to actual history. Saying Captain America was more important to the outcome of WW2 than the Battle of Britain, Battle of Midway, The Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Stalingrad, etc. is repulsive.

Frank Castle is one man and the writers never claimed him to be more than that since its obviously clear that Frank Castle doesn't claim to represent anyone or any cause unlike Captain America.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#229  Edited By Mercy_

Slutfire

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By The_Assassin_
  • Batman 
  • Superman
  • Mr. Fantastic
  • Daken 
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By cody1984

@Loki9876 said:

@cody1984: yet you still must consider this WW2 is very different than the real one there weren't any invaders, red skull or super soldiers. you could better see this marvel WW2 as a fictional event that is inspired by the real WW2. I respect your opinion and by honoring them I mean they show how heroic and brave you must be to fight in a war but like I said i repect your opinion.

The problem with a character like Captain America is the fact that you can't represent everyone nor should you ever try to do so since you will fail. It would be a different matter if it was just Steve Rogers not dressed up in a propaganda suit fighting in WW2 and its acknowledged that he was not the main reason why the allies won the war but did some impressive things during WW2 I wouldn't have a problem with the character. Unfortunately marvel has heavily implied that Captain America is the reason why the allies won WW2 and the constant BS praise he receives that makes the character disgraceful. Its one thing to have a fictional character be involved in real world event that happens in comics but they should never be the center of that event. Take for example if Marvel decided to write Captain America as the one who killed Osama Bin Laden (I don't put it past marvel to do that in the future) that would be utterly shameful and a major slap in the face to the navy seals who killed bin laden. There are some things that comics should just not do.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By EmmaGrace

She-Dike.
Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#233  Edited By Shadowdoggy
@EmmaGrace said:
She-Dike.
if you're going to call someone a homophobic slur, at least spell it correctly, you moron.
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#234  Edited By Aiden Cross
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@cody1984: Interesting viewpoint. I've never seen anyone dislike Cap for that particular reason.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#236  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Damian Wayne-how the f@#( are you not in jail? really Batman? he CUT A MAN'S HEAD OFF, assaulted two members of your REAL FAMILY ( yeah f#&$ genetics)    i didnt think you were the type to play favorites.  Is it because you feel responsible to him? He's not your son, he's your RAPE BABY. And now he's freakin Robin? oh yeah cuz thats not a kick in the ass. thanks alot Grayson, kick out Tim who was perfectly happy in the role and was pretty much the best Robin ever.  

im pretty sure there are more but i got myself a bit too worked up with this one.

i need a breather

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@JediXMan said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Sissel said:
Cyclops for being a douche.

I am sorry but I agree with this.  The man is becoming more and more like Magneto (I mean that as a compliment)

Magneto doesnt fight to protect innocents. he fights to protect people with genes similar to his.
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Loki9876
@Avenging-X-Bolt: DID DAMAIN cut somebody's head off. oh my...
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@Loki9876 said:
@Avenging-X-Bolt: DID DAMAIN cut somebody's head off. oh my...

yep and it wasnt even on someone like the joker, it was some z list loser called the Spook.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By daak1212
@Amegashita said:
  I absolutely abhor X-23, and Daken.  I hate it how you take an original character, Wolverine, and decide to just make constant little copies of him because his popularity will make them popular.  They lack originality to me, and it angers me that people can get away with such intellectual laziness.
Lol believe it or not X-23 has a strong following 
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#241  Edited By Amegashita
@daak1212:  I know that, heck you can see it on a micro scale here on the vine, people love teenage angst apparently.  Still, I despise her character.
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Loki9876
@Avenging-X-Bolt: wow he should need some help weird batman tolerates this
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By daak1212
@Wise Son said:
Captain America you're suppose to be a reflection of America. I guess that's why I don't like you. Well that and I don't like how Marvel had T'Challa playing second fiddle to you in the Avengers. Other than that you just rub me the wrong way.  

Superman, you and your offshoots are the epitome of PIS. "Superman always wins." "He never loses." "He's holding back." They say it so much I'm convinced it's the truth. You overpowered megalomaniac you don't know how bad I wanted you to stay dead. I'm glad Kypton was blown to bits. I wish you had died in transit to Earth and your remains were sucked into a black hole. You are the reason I hate the battle forums. You and you alone. You suck Superman, you really really do. I could go on for pages but I'm not going to waste anymore time on you.

Sentry you retconned the MU. The mere fact that you beat Molecule Man is reason enough to hate you and Bendis.  

Flash, Zoom, Kid Flash, etc. I hate you all. You guys are the second worst offenders in the battle forums. Effing speed blitz is apparently all you need to win a fight. Ohh and don't forget Zoom stops time and  Flash ran around the earth in a fraction of a frog piss. I have developed a hatred for you through this site alone. That's saying something.

Scarlett Witch.... Do I need to really justify this with an explanation. 

There are some more. I'll get to them later. 
Really thats why you dont like Cap?  Terrible reason.  I've met many people who hate the american government but love America.  The person of who I relate to is my T.A Mr.McGlocklend an irish immigrant with ties to the IRA (he promotes his hate for people who dislike america and why it is the greatest thing.)  That really wasnt my point, my point was what is the part about his reflection you dont like?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Wise Son
@daak1212 said:
@Wise Son said:
Captain America you're suppose to be a reflection of America. I guess that's why I don't like you. Well that and I don't like how Marvel had T'Challa playing second fiddle to you in the Avengers. Other than that you just rub me the wrong way.  

Superman, you and your offshoots are the epitome of PIS. "Superman always wins." "He never loses." "He's holding back." They say it so much I'm convinced it's the truth. You overpowered megalomaniac you don't know how bad I wanted you to stay dead. I'm glad Kypton was blown to bits. I wish you had died in transit to Earth and your remains were sucked into a black hole. You are the reason I hate the battle forums. You and you alone. You suck Superman, you really really do. I could go on for pages but I'm not going to waste anymore time on you.

Sentry you retconned the MU. The mere fact that you beat Molecule Man is reason enough to hate you and Bendis.  

Flash, Zoom, Kid Flash, etc. I hate you all. You guys are the second worst offenders in the battle forums. Effing speed blitz is apparently all you need to win a fight. Ohh and don't forget Zoom stops time and  Flash ran around the earth in a fraction of a frog piss. I have developed a hatred for you through this site alone. That's saying something.

Really thats why you dont like Cap?  Terrible reason.  I've met many people who hate the american government but love America.  The person of who I relate to is my T.A Mr.McGlocklend an irish immigrant with ties to the IRA (he promotes his hate for people who dislike america and why it is the greatest thing.)  That really wasnt my point, my point was what is the part about his reflection you dont like?
It's a legitimate reason not to like Cap. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. Someone may absolutely adore the Punisher for the grotesque violence that's portrayed in his book. All the while someone else may hate him for that very same reason. Perspective is worth 80 IQ points. I'm more or less referring to him being a reflection of what "American culture" is portrayed as in the media. Blind patriotism and fanciful idealism are not admirable traits in my book. It's a crock of bull. I could go on but I'd prefer not to. This is about Steve, just a little side note there.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By daak1212
@Wise Son said:
@daak1212 said:
@Wise Son said:

It's a legitimate reason not to like Cap. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. Someone may absolutely adore the Punisher for the grotesque violence that's portrayed in his book. All the while someone else may hate him for that very same reason. Perspective is worth 80 IQ points. I'm more or less referring to him being a reflection of what "American culture" is portrayed as in the media. Blind patriotism and fanciful idealism are not admirable traits in my book. It's a crock of bull. I could go on but I'd prefer not to. This is about Steve, just a little side note there.
Guess so
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

I don't dislike any character :(

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#247  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Namor. The dude has no personality. He's either angry or stern.

Carnage. Hate this guy. What a sucky character. Just a bad version of the Joker. One dimensional.

Mr Fantastic. Asshole.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#248  Edited By moviegeek17

two words... RED HULK

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By difficlus

Red Hulk 
Batman 
Juggernaut 

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was probably cool to hate the concept from the beginning, but I thought Red Hulk was cool until it was it came out that he was General Thunderbolt Ross. I have hated Thunderbolt Ross since I was a kid, I hate that he's an Avenger, and I hate that his stupid mustache disappears and reappears when he transforms. 

I've always disliked Cyclops ever since the 90's. His personality was way too vanilla, very boring. Now that he's so calloused and his old fans have started to hate him I'm actually liking the character a lot.