Characters you dislike.....................intensely.

Moncole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Moncole

Superman- he is to powerful and I hate his costume the new one for the reboot looks nice

dorsk188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By dorsk188
@Thorion88 said:
@Primmaster64:  Well the two people I hate the most in the comics industry are Loeb & Bendis. Don't care if they've done "average" stories in the past, imo they've done more harm than good to the industry. The fact these two still have connections to the comics industry makes my skin crawl.
Bendis is the reason I don't read Marvel anymore.  It used to be that I could take refuge from a bad X-Men writer by reading Uncanny X-Men, or some other variation.  If all the X-titles were compromised, I could still read one of the more esoteric titles like Deadpool or (this is going way back) Slingers or something.  But ever since Quesada seemed to fall in love with Bendis' "big ideas", every comic in the whole universe had to have a tie-in.  I didn't mind Bendis' work in the 1610 universe (at least early on), but once he got the reins of essentially all of Marvel, I had to walk away. 

While I'm not a huge DC fan, it seems like I see a lot of the same happening with Geoff Johns over there.  Maybe that's not fair to him (I don't follow the industry that closely), but all his Lantern wanking seems to be intruding on all their titles as well.
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#153  Edited By SevanGrim
@IrishX said:
@Grim said:

The Entire Populace of Marvels 616 Earth:

•    OK, we arrested all of these super villains. Instead of either destroying or reverse engineering their super costumes to better mankind... lets just put them all in a evidence locker. We'll give it back to them when they get out... if they dont break out and steal it and go on a murderous killing spree like those other 20 times....
Batman says hi. 
comparison: how many people have broken into the bat cave and taken back his stuff? And he comes up with all sorts of things that he injects into Wayne Tech that im sure are based off of Freeze Ray cold generating technology and what have yous. 
 DC puts that stuff with Star Labs, or The JLA/JSA.
  ...vs Marvel putting half of those peoples things in an evidence locker in the prison with them.
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#154  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Sentry. Now I liked him at first, the whole crazy yet good Superman thing was interesting. But then they made him into the little cry baby PIS machine, they killed him for me.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#155  Edited By InnerVenom123
@IrishX said:
@Grim said:

•    OK, we arrested all of these super villains. Instead of either destroying or reverse engineering their super costumes to better mankind... lets just put them all in a evidence locker. We'll give it back to them when they get out... if they dont break out and steal it and go on a murderous killing spree like those other 20 times....
Batman says hi. 
LMFAO.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By _Zombie_
@Mr. Dead Pool: Agreed.  The last time I can recall "liking" Sentry was at the end of WWHulk, but that was just because the ending was epic.  After that he kind of just got boring and uninteresting.

Oh, and I forgot MAX Darkhawk.  The whole nutty beyond belief and having to constantly stay in a simulator may of been interesting to some, but I found it stupid.  Though to be honest I didn't really care much for the U.S. War Machine series anyways.

Edit:  Jackal.  Clone Saga, 'nuff said.
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@ZombieBigfoot: I highly believe that if he was handled better Sentry really could have become Marvel's Superman(We all know that's what they wanted) and if not that at least a semi-enjoyable character.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By _Zombie_
@Mr. Dead Pool: He could of.  Sentry used to be a favorite, now he's just kind of a bit of an annoyance.
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@ZombieBigfoot: Same here man. I hope. I sincerely hope, that if they bring him back they try to make him better!! Depower him a little(mainly no bringing the freaking dead back to life) and make him at least on Thor's power level. Also NO VOID!!!!
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilverbeatle said:

A lot of DC characters

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Batman Light, AkA Dick Grayson

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By King_Namor

Right now I really just hate Iron Man

He has screwed so many people over in the marvel universe its not even funny.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sissel said:
Cyclops for being a douche.

Metaphor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Metaphor

Cyclops, Archangel, Cpt. America, Fantomex.

These guys just put a bug up my ass.

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By lectriccolossus

Zoom, to be fair i haven't read a lot of his stories, but he's a villian trying to make heroes better? Really? And he does seem overpowered
Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By lectriccolossus
@Wise Son
LMAFO  and yes i feel the same way about superman and zoom
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Omarpool
@IrishX said:
@Grim said:

Batman says hi. 
Lol! You gain 50 awesome points.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#168  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Sissel said:

I am sorry but I agree with this.

The man is becoming more and more like Magneto (I mean that as a compliment)
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By SevanGrim
@Omarpool

@InnerVenom123 said:
@IrishX said:
@Grim said:

Batman says hi. 
LMFAO.
again, the difference being no one ever gets their shit back from Batman. Who do you know who has broken into the Batcave and stolen something? Or JLA headquarters?

the only place in DC where villains manage to get their shit back is in Star Labs, and at least there they are studying the hell out of it. so no, Batman does not say hi. Batman says Marvel should get a batman.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#170  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Grim:  
Ra's stole his plans using Talia.Bane,Hurt and Hush have broken in to the cave as well. 
@Gambler
said:

Why?
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SevanGrim
@entropy_aegis: People who know his identity AND their way around super hi-tech security. The number is still counatable on one hand, vs entire prison breaks and dozens of individual escapes. 

When did Bane btw?  getting into the BC which is kinda right underneath Wayne Manor tends to mean the person knows his identity.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Billy Batson
@Gambler said: 

@Billy Batson said:

@Gambler:

I wish Venom would eat him or that Aunt May would kill him. And then he should stay dead.

BB

Might have to pick up the Ult U run for the pure enjoyment of watching him die.

No one gives a damn about the Ultimate U. I'm not please until they kill the Earth-616 Spidey. 

@Gambler said:

Just when he's Batman or all the time? 

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Billy Batson
@Primmaster64 said:
@Billy Batson said:

Spider-Man. 

BB

Him too...Whiny emo boy.

I thought you liked him, lol. 

BB

keith71_98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 195

User Lists: 32

#174  Edited By keith71_98
@Metaphor said:

Cyclops, Archangel, Cpt. America, Fantomex.

These guys just put a bug up my ass.

Funny! I love all three!
Norusdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Norusdog

I really don't like Gambit (Longshot 2.0) Wolverine that much (overrated much?) or any character with a bow as a main "powerset" (modern day robinhoods are stupid)

nor Aquaman "hey Aquaman....Go talk to some FISH! hahhahahahaha"

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#176  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

GWEN STACY. I can't stand the way she's treated like some kind of Goddess. As someone who has gone back and read old Spider-Man issues without the nostalgic goggles, she was a very, and I mean VERY, boring character. In the first dozen of so issues she was in she was interesting, but she eventually lost her personality and just became PP's girlfriend that spent most of her time worrying about her father.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Wise Son
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Sissel said:

I'm actually starting to respect Scott more because he's becoming more and more like Magneto. 
zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#178  Edited By zombietag
"hey i think the next issue of ASM should have something.. idk sexy in it."  
"okay just put black cat in it, thats what shes there for!"
"hey i think the next issue of ASM should have something.. idk sexy in it."  
Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#179  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7
@zombietag: Yeah, Black Cat use to be a better, fleshed out character before.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Billy Batson

The X-Men. 

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Billy Batson
@JoseDRiveraTCR7:  

You should edit your firs post on this page. No swearing allowed...without censoring.

BB

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#182  Edited By spystreak

Daken, Naruto, every Twilight character,Iron man and Maria Hill all of the ones I can think of right now
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#183  Edited By cody1984

Captain America in no way, shape, or form does he represent the entire U.S. it’s impossible for one character to do so. I find the character's whole concept disgusting beyond belief since the character mocks American veterans of WW2 and everyone of the allies who fought in it with the constant bulls*** praise that other characters give him for what he did in WW2. They act like he was the only one who fought in that war against the Nazis and completely ignore the Pacific theater that was just as brutal. Or Captain America's own arrogance about what he did in the war with his one line "My ways stopped Hitler boy". Stan Lee should've left the piece of s*** dead and never brought him back. The only good comic of Civil War IMO was Front Line #11 when the reporter gave Captain America a ton of s*** which he deserved and showed how out of touch he truly was.

There are a lot of characters I don't like at all for different reasons Superman, FF, Daken, Zoom, Flash, Daredevil, etc. but Captain America is the absolute worst.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#184  Edited By Dracade102
@cody1984 said:

Captain America in no way, shape, or form does he represent the entire U.S. it’s impossible for one character to do so. I find the character's whole concept disgusting beyond belief since the character mocks American veterans of WW2 and everyone of the allies who fought in it with the constant bulls*** praise that other characters give him for what he did in WW2. They act like he was the only one who fought in that war against the Nazis and completely ignore the Pacific theater that was just as brutal. Or Captain America's own arrogance about what he did in the war with his one line "My ways stopped Hitler boy". Stan Lee should've left the piece of s*** dead and never brought him back. The only good comic of Civil War IMO was Front Line #11 when the reporter gave Captain America a ton of s*** which he deserved and showed how out of touch he truly was.

There are a lot of characters I don't like at all for different reasons Superman, FF, Daken, Zoom, Flash, Daredevil, etc. but Captain America is the absolute worst.

Harsh...
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cody1984:  

Captain America in no way, shape, or form does he represent the entire U.S. it’s impossible for one character to do so. I find the character's whole concept disgusting beyond belief since the character mocks American veterans of WW2 and everyone of the allies who fought in it with the constant bulls*** praise that other characters give him for what he did in WW2. They act like he was the only one who fought in that war against the Nazis and completely ignore the Pacific theater that was just as brutal. Or Captain America's own arrogance about what he did in the war with his one line "My ways stopped Hitler boy". Stan Lee should've left the piece of s*** dead and never brought him back. The only good comic of Civil War IMO was Front Line #11 when the reporter gave Captain America a ton of s*** which he deserved and showed how out of touch he truly was.

YIKES! you're the first person i've ever met whose hated Cap with THIS much passion!
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#186  Edited By cody1984

@The Stegman said:

@cody1984:

YIKES! you're the first person i've ever met whose hated Cap with THIS much passion!

I can't stand propaganda of Captain America's magnitude.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Manchine
No Caption Provided
Luke Cage
Luke Cage
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Manchine

They both SUCK so much
PunisherGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By PunisherGod
@Manchine said:
They both SUCK so much

LOL indeed
Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Dynamo8

Hank Pym AKA Giant-man, Ant-man whatever you call 'em...don't like 'em cause he's a total wife beater, not cool.

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Skyfire

Mr Mxyzptlk
Wonder Woman 
Black Cat is overrated
Iron man after what he did in Civil War 
What the Sentry has become
Green Lanterns and their cartoonish powers

sgtnickrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By sgtnickrage

Sentry - a character like that does not belong in Marvel 
Wolverine- his healing powers are on the verge of magic ( A flame thrower should kill him)  
Most of the X-men, bunch of cry babies 
Silver Surfer, space hippie 

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#193  Edited By TDK_1997

Cyclops,Adam Strange,Jean Grey,Reed Richards.

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By KDarkholme

Dani Moonstar and Toad. They need to be killed.
jakeeboi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#195  Edited By jakeeboi17

Wolverine. Cyclops. Jean Grey. HATRED. RAGE. ANGER. FURY... I could go on.

Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#196  Edited By Feliciano2040
@Dracade102 said:
@cody1984 said:

Harsh...
Yet thruthful.
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Superman always hated Superman

Thor not intresting and pathetic very annoying and he is boring

Cyclops cry baby complains alot annoying  

Ironman always hated him

Sometimes i even hate my own favorite character Storm i feel she can do alot better explore her powers stop being lazy with her dumb husbad but, i HATE Stormfanboys 

BlackPanther a Daredevil wanna be i dont know why is he even in marvel?

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu... always hated that guy...

Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Miss Marvel

=P
=P

I dislike her so much I can't even begin to discribe...  

But I will! 

Okay, not only is she a natural pain in the backside but she always up in Batman's biz, like 
aaaalllll the time! She used Batz to get a kid that she pry only wanted to have so that the child (Damian) could take over the enitre Wayne empire so she can be in control of everything! She used Damian (by putting a body controling spine in him) to try and kill Dick and who knows what else! Not to mention, she's always using "I AM THE MOTHER OF BATMAN'S SON." Like a trophy title!
OH, and don't even get me started on Jason and her! Am i the only one who thinks she... i dunno... 
just a little (a LOT) to old for him? 
                                                                *GROWLS*  

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents... 

Goyo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Goyo77

toxin and hal jordan. Toxin just seems to lame to be a hero, he has no personality. Hal Jordan is has very dull. He needs to lighten up a bit.