Characters whose fanboys overrate them the most(with lots of options)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Characters whose fanboys overrate them the most(with lots of options) (62 votes)

Hulk 15%
Batman 42%
Wolverine 2%
Storm 10%
Superman 2%
Spider man 0%
GOKU 8%
Deadpool 0%
Joker 0%
Deathstroke 0%
Gambit 0%
Iron man 2%
Thor 0%
ALL ANIME CHARACTERS 21%
spawn 0%
venom 0%
 • 
thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i voted for anime characters because for some reason every kid at every school iv'e been to overrates anime characters to a ridiculous extent.......teenagers are dumb maybe one day they will grow up and pick up a comic or a good manga(they don't even read manga and they watch the worst anime's)

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really should be out of Batman, Superman, Hulk and probably Goku. The rest of them you don't see anywhere near as often.

The fanboys of each of those I listed can't stand to see their character lose ever.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done to death.

I'll go with Hulk fans, since a lot of them just can't accept that Superman would beat him.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done to death.

I'll go with Hulk fans, since a lot of them just can't accept that Superman would beat him.

Hulk fans are going to get you for that one,man.

Tex_The_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

All in there own way.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn gets over hyped? I hardly see anything about him in the forums.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Punisher in this?

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really should be out of Batman, Superman, Hulk and probably Goku. The rest of them you don't see anywhere near as often.

The fanboys of each of those I listed can't stand to see their character lose ever.

just because you see more fanboys of the characters you listed does not mean that other characters cant have fanboys that overrate the character

have you never met a wolverine fanboy? there were more wolverine fanboys a few years ago

and anime fanboys are the new generation of fanboy...they are the f*cking worst...logic wont help you in a conversation with a anime fanboy( or any fanboy lol)

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: you are preaching to the choir, brother.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All in there own way.

This

Where's Punisher in this?

Because he's not, most people accept that Castle loses to 99% of street levelers.

Unless you mean in terms of popularity, in which case, a lot (if not all) of these guys are light years ahead of him.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spawn? Venom? Gambit? Can't remember the last battle I saw Gambit get a fair shake in, let alone overrate.

Honestly I don't think anyone on this list is overrated right now. Everyone seems to get equal treatment. Plus we get a thread like this every week.

If I had to pick one I'd say Storm. I've had several run ins with her small, but highly vocal and highly... 'interpretive' fanbase.

But really, I find very few characters overrated these days.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thing150

@granitesoldier said:

Spawn? Venom? Gambit? Can't remember the last battle I saw Gambit get a fair shake in, let alone overrate.

Honestly I don't think anyone on this list is overrated right now. Everyone seems to get equal treatment. Plus we get a thread like this every week.

If I had to pick one I'd say Storm. I've had several run ins with her small, but highly vocal and highly... 'interpretive' fanbase.

omg lol i hate storm fanboys

"I find very few characters overrated these days." clearly you have not met the new wave of anime fanboys/fangirls....they are horrible and their numbers are growing......they are the most biased, illogical, annoying, and most poorly read people ever......i hate them, all they do is watch a few animes and think that the characters are unbeatable....and for some reason they all have like green, purple, orange, or rainbow hair

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zaied

Why is Spawn on that list? He's not even used much in battles nowadays.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@thing150 said:

@granitesoldier said:

"I find very few characters overrated these days." clearly you have not met the new wave of anime fanboys/fangirls....they are horrible and their numbers are growing......they are the most biased, illogical, annoying, and most poorly read people ever......i hate them, all they do is watch a few animes and think that the characters are unbeatable....and for some reason they all have like green, purple, orange, or rainbow hair

Not going to lie, I avoid anime threads like the plague. So, ignorance is bliss in this case haha.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@granitesoldier said:

Not going to lie, I avoid anime threads like the plague. So, ignorance is bliss in this case haha.

lol lucky...i cant stop myself from trying to argue with them, but alas arguing with an anime fanboy is pointless because they never listen, they just keep spouting bullsh*t backed up by literally nothing.

i rly need to just swallow my pride and leave those dreadful anime threads alone to rot............

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I wouldn't know. I avoid the battle forums and the fanboys who inhabit them like the plague.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the real-life fighter fanboys? Cause I'm one.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the real-life fighter fanboys? Cause I'm one.

are you talking about mma, boxing, muay thai, bjj, sambo, judo, collage or olympic wrestling........because wwe is not fighting if thats what you are talking about

im a boxing and mma fan i'm not biased in my thoughts on who wins....but i am biased on who i want to win

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forgot Pokemon and Star Wars fanboys.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: yeah not wwe. People like fedor and Tyson etc. I'm talking about the real life fighters vs batman type of things.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By johnny_blaze

This thread was pretty much created as an excuse to bash characters and their fans. EVERY character has overzealous fanboys/girls. And no, do not try to convince me otherwise.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

just because you see more fanboys of the characters you listed does not mean that other characters cant have fanboys that overrate the character

have you never met a wolverine fanboy? there were more wolverine fanboys a few years ago

and anime fanboys are the new generation of fanboy...they are the f*cking worst...logic wont help you in a conversation with a anime fanboy( or any fanboy lol)

I have never ran into a Wolverine and Anime fanboy, so I wouldn't know about them.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: yeah not wwe. People like fedor and Tyson etc. I'm talking about the real life fighters vs batman type of things.

o lol you cant do real fighters vs batman thread that just does not work......lol i loved it when fedor got knocked out by a natural middleweight(dan henderson) and when he got tapped by my boy Werdum

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: dark times are coming my friend....the new age of fanboyism......we must fight to keep the anime fanboys away from all that is sacred

In brightest day in blackest Night

Let no fanboy escape our Sight

They shall come in waves, it will be no easy Plight

Let those who worship anime's Spite

Beware our power, fanboy fighters, Unite

..........im a nerd

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

All of them isn't that why they are called fanboys ? To be honest I'm not familiar with the term as I usually avoid people who make stupid statements about things especially when it comes to video games and consoles. I have two friends who I talk to about comic culture and none of us get into discussions like this. I always associate the term fanboy as a negative so yeah all of them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Batman by far. Chew solos.

Also, this will not end well..

@wildvine: is this ok with the rules?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thing150 said:

i voted for anime characters because for some reason every kid at every school iv'e been to overrates anime characters to a ridiculous extent.......teenagers are dumb maybe one day they will grow up and pick up a comic or a good manga(they don't even read manga and they watch the worst anime's)

They should read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Hokuto No Ken.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Oh please, teenagers would not be interested in anything that old. Hell, I've met a few that went "Ew, it's so old!" over the art style used in the late 90s (believe it was Outlaw Star).

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Oh please, teenagers would not be interested in anything that old. Hell, I've met a few that went "Ew, it's so old!" over the art style used in the late 90s (believe it was Outlaw Star).

I know. ^^

But I'm talking about the mangas, not the animes.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: That's even worse! The art style in the first and second parts of Jojo was so bad, that I remember in one scene his arm was the same length as his ENTIRE body.

Plus most modern day anime/manga fans can only enjoy something that came out in the past ten years or so, they'll still see those two examples as outdated. Even if Jojo is still going today.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: That's even worse! The art style in the first and second parts of Jojo was so bad, that I remember in one scene his arm was the same length as his ENTIRE body.

Plus most modern day anime/manga fans can only enjoy something that came out in the past ten years or so, they'll still see those two examples as outdated. Even if Jojo is still going today.

Yup.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris fanboys. Also too much lesser extent Brock Lesnar fanboys.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to say Aquaman but he wasn't on there. Granted he's super underrated by most people, but his fanboys wildly overrate him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Goku.

Always Goku.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenjun Chew approves of the poll results so far...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: i share your pain, anger and frustration the fanboys and wankers give you. I have enough experience with them to give a (different)testimony in any (different)fanboy thread. A anime friend of mine said and believes goku would beat I.G thanos and naruto would stomp superman(he said these last year). He also loves manga but is still a little biased on them(he has reduced)

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: i share your pain, anger and frustration the fanboys and wankers give you. I have enough experience with them to give a (different)testimony in any (different)fanboy thread. A anime friend of mine said and believes goku would beat I.G thanos and naruto would stomp superman(he said these last year). He also loves manga but is still a little biased on them(he has reduced)

i had a kid i used to know once that would argue that goku could beat any comic character.......kids a tard.........i destroyed him with logic any other person in this world could see(except for anime fanboys)....but alas his IQ was 2 low

a year later he moved schools due to sending a pic of his d*ck to a male teacher............

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, but like I've said before the more fans you have the more chances you have of running into the type you don't like. I'm sure every character has fans like that though.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: was he thinking the teacher was female or was he gay?.... Do anime fanboys even know logic exist, they only believe in anime's logic and the characters' ridiculousness..... Surprisingly that my friend was a little above average in maths and other calculating subjects like physics, which makes me wonder if they just decide to wank for the fun of it or they have different comprehension level about fiction and reality.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#42 god_spawn  Moderator

Locking this for having enough "which characters are overrated or has the most fanboys etc" threads around here.