#1 Posted by Enoch25 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash - he is so freaking weak, he needs to be upgraded or boosted, I dont know how he manages to stay alive in such a dangerous universe

#3 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Thor, and Hulk.

Just kidding.

None come to mind right now. I'll probably think of one later, just wanted to use that joke before someone else. :P

#4 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman; needs more prep time

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (7168 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Hercules...cause ya know, taking an iconic character and then flushing down the drain all of his power so that he is just a normal mortal with ancient greek weapons is a big fat NO and an insult to said character.

#6 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. Maybe some of that that 5 hour energy. Those planets aren't that filling & he gets light-headed easily.

#7 Posted by bob808 (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleepwalker and current de-powered Hercules.

#9 Posted by sagejonathan (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

Flash - he is so freaking weak, he needs to be upgraded or boosted, I dont know how he manages to stay alive in such a dangerous universe

I don't read Flash so i wouldn't know, but he seems very powerful. His only power is super speed but he can do a lot with just that. He can stop a lot of villains easily with his super speed.

#10 Edited by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

I don't read Flash so i wouldn't know, but he seems very powerful. His only power is super speed but he can do a lot with just that. He can stop a lot of villains easily with his super speed.

I'm hoping he was joking, because on paper (ie: taking away plot-weakening that makes the stories more interesting) he's VERY powerful. (FTL speed (and his travel speed basically is combat speed), Infinite Mass Punch (which should be stronger than basically any punch from any other character), if it's Wally - the ability literally steal the speed/momentum of objects (he could freeze anyone to a halt)).

#11 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage, John Constantine & Blade

#12 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman-give him waterbending.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

^this

And Nightwing and Red Robin should be more powerful.

#14 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. I think that he has a lot more potential.

#15 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan said:

@jorgevy said:

I'm hoping he was joking, because on paper (ie: taking away plot-weakening that makes the stories more interesting) he's VERY powerful. (FTL speed (and his travel speed basically is combat speed), Infinite Mass Punch (which should be stronger than basically any punch from any other character), if it's Wally - the ability literally steal the speed/momentum of objects (he could freeze anyone to a halt)).

seriously? people seriously thought I was being serious (pardon the redundancy)???
I basically said that one of the most overpowered characters in DC is too weak to stay alive and you guys think Im serious?

wow, I need to drop on sarcasm/joking

#16 Edited by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing (Richard), Hercules and John Constantine (Post-Flashpoint)

#18 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: I thought you were (joking), but you can never be too sure online. People GREATLY underestimate how much tone/intent is lost in just-text communication. Add in the number of stupid people online who would say that statement in full seriousness, and it's not odd to believe someone isn't joking.

#19 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth.

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: I thought you were (joking), but you can never be too sure online. People GREATLY underestimate how much tone/intent is lost in just-text communication. Add in the number of stupid people online who would say that statement in full seriousness, and it's not odd to believe someone isn't joking.

I guess so!

#21 Posted by PymsEgo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout: Very well put. I have often wished my keyboard included a "sarcasm-lock" or a shift key the creates a leftward italic indicating humor.

As for the topic: I'll go with Dragon Man, he has been "on a leash" for some time. He was a major villain across several series, now he's a nanny for the FF. I feel like it will happen sooner rather than later. Seems like a Matt Fraction thing to do

#22 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically I think minority character in general are underpowered.

Cyborg

Black Panther

Aquaman - people always treat him as though he's insignificant.

Black Lightning.

#23 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

Cyborg

Black Panther

Black Lightning.

Aquaman needs more oomf

#24 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5533 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage needs to at least a 75 tonner

#25 Edited by HellknightLeon (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaking Power Girl and Super Girl. They just feel so weak(and ditsy) compared to Superman. They are meant to be stronger... bluh bluh bluh.... I pick Powergirl and Supergirl... You know what... Just PowerGirl.

#26 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards

Dr. Strange

put them back on the lee/ditko years

#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg

Black Panther

Black Lightning.

Cyborg is underpowered? mr. cn control any machine, incorporate tech into himself and boom tube people nywhere is underpowered? Black Panther just got that upgrade from Bast right? Black Lightning isnt underpowered, he just doesnt display the full extent of his powers under current writers. Aquaman has been boosted plenty in the New 52.

#28 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:

But how often do you see that power displayed. Maybe once in a blue moon? I can imagine so many applications for Cyborg's powerset alone yet, we have barely seen even a fraction of those applications. I haven't kept up with Black Lightning, but on average typically his set of powers isn't portrayed in a way that makes him a major player. If they get a power boost, by power boost I mean that their powers regularly act in a way that allows them to contribute more substantially to stories as opposed to contributing substantially once every few years.

For example, look at Batman. No real powers yet they way he is portrayed makes him one of the most powerful characters in comicbookdom. Why is he conscidered powerful? Because he ALWAYS contributes something substantial to every story he's in. So when I say power boost I mean that the character needs to become someone whose role is intergal in the roles they play.

#29 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

#30 Posted by BlackWind (6787 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by ssbm (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts: i see what you mean and in response i give you characters such as iceman, sabertooth, static, most b-list marvel actually thats not fair on them most b-list heroes in general such as iron fist and luke cage but then again there is a A-list for a reason and not everyone can be on it

#33 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssbm: I know that, but I'd be nice to have a few more minority characters that are A-Listers.

#34 Posted by Malonius (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

Cyclops.

Every superhero character with normal human durability should have died a million times.

#35 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read Aquaman #18 recently, and i loved it! it made me an instant fan of the character, although he hardly had a part in it at all.

I now I see that he could use a power boost...

YES! that would be so cool!

#36 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@malonius said:

@xanni15 said:

Cyclops.

Every superhero character with normal human durability should have died a million times.

Okay?

#37 Posted by Malonius (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: I'm just saying it always bugs me when a characters offensive and defensive capabilities are unbalanced. I'd give characters like Cyclops boosts to compensate for their power imbalance.

#38 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio