Posted by BlackPan1her (61 posts) - - Show Bio

(In no particular order)

I will also try to think of what some of their offense would be and thier and super move, as well as their affiliation within the game's plot.

Martian Manhunter

I know a lot of DC fans would also like to play as one of the mainstays of the Justice League, and I think this one is the one entry on this list that will most likely garner a spot on the game's roster. I can imagine he will side with Batman and the rebellion, and his super move would be something along the lines of transforming into a massive, grotesque creature and beating the high holy hell of his opponent. Basic attacks would include things like laser beam eyes, and size and physical manipulation.

Batwoman

A lot of people have been talking about the lack of a male/female ratio in the game, and I think Ms. Kane is the perfect solution to balancing out the gender issue. Her fighting style can be different from Batman, integrating her tazer gloves, tear gas, and batons to pummel enemies short-range, with a bat grapple that would allow her to move similar to Cyborg's grapple arm. She would be siding with Batman as well, but would try her best not to get into contact with her friend Wonder Woman. Her super move would be something like Batman's first revealed super that was scraped. (The bat grapple/dropkick combo)

Black Adam

This character is obvious with the addition of Shazam to the roster, though this character would be an inbetweener to the conflict in the game. His power move would definitely be awesome and include saying "Shazam" and causing a massive explosion similar to the awe-inspiring one in the trailer for DC Universe Online.

Plastic Man

I think this character would be a great comic relief, and obviously, siding with Bats. His super move could be anything, because his power is so limitless that the production team could have a lot of fun creating it as well as his basic attacks.

Stargirl

It's obvious DC likes this character because she's been added to the new JLA. She would side with Batman (I know, it's getting repetitive.) and her super move could include her stepdad, STRIPE (that's the big robot in the above picture). She can launch the enemy into space, and STRIPE could hit the opponent with a barrage of bullets, rockets, and flame blasts.

Captain Atom

He's immensely powerful and would side with Superman, being the boy scout that he is, and his super move would no doubt be explosive. His offense would mostly be long-range, blasting his opponents with energy beams, then swooping in to deliver powerful melee attacks, such as spearing the opponent into the ground and uppercutting them into the air.

Leave a comment if you would add others to this list and let's hope Injustice:Gods Among Us is as good as it appears to be!

#1 Edited by RideASpaceCowboy (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

I will also try to think of what some of their offense would be and thier and super move, as well as their affiliation within the game's plot.

Martian Manhunter

I know a lot of DC fans would also like to play as one of the mainstays of the Justice League, and I think this one is the one entry on this list that will most likely garner a spot on the game's roster. I can imagine he will side with Batman and the rebellion, and his super move would be something along the lines of transforming into a massive, grotesque creature and beating the high holy hell of his opponent. Basic attacks would include things like laser beam eyes, and size and physical manipulation.

Black Adam

This character is obvious with the addition of Shazam to the roster, though this character would be an inbetweener to the conflict in the game. His power move would definitely be awesome and include saying "Shazam" and causing a massive explosion similar to the awe-inspiring one in the trailer for DC Universe Online.

Captain Atom

He's immensely powerful and would side with Superman, being the boy scout that he is, and his super move would no doubt be explosive. His offense would mostly be long-range, blasting his opponents with energy beams, then swooping in to deliver powerful melee attacks, such as spearing the opponent into the ground and uppercutting them into the air.

Leave a comment if you would add others to this list and let's hope Injustice:Gods Among Us is as good as it appears to be!

These three characters would all work quite well, especially Martian Manhunter. Personally, I'd also add...

• Firestorm - Transmutation-based powers could prove interesting.
  • Hawkman - Though I remember hearing a rumor that Ed Boon hated the character, though why Hawkgirl would be in the game and not Hawkman is baffling (that's like having Robin instead of Batman).
  • Reverse Flash - Superman has Luthor, Batman has Joker, and Hal has Sinestro. Barry deserves his arch-nemesis as well.
  • Starfire - None of the characters, not even Wonder Woman the way NeatherRealm is depicting her, have a great amount of sex appeal. Starfire would be added to change that.
#2 Edited by SNascimento (436 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could add three: Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Huntress.

Anyway, about Stargirl, you could see a statue of her in the level that Green Arrow fought Hawkgirl in the last Battle Arena match.

#3 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven

Damian Wayne

Swamp Thing

Zatanna

#4 Posted by BlackPan1her (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch: Four very good choices!

#5 Posted by BlackPan1her (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: Huntress completely slipped my mind, good one!

#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter, Grifter, need some Wildstorm peeps

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter, Black Lightning, Raven

#8 Posted by judasnixon (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
Mettalo
 Raven
 Zatanna 
Animal Man
Booster Gold 
Power Girl
 Lobo
Gorilla Grodd
#9 Edited by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy:

People that I want that have a possibility of occuring

1. Doctor Fate (you need a magic character but can you really use zatanna when she only speaks for gameplay reasons. I'd be down with raven)

2. Martian Manhunter should be in this

the villains have their place in this

3. Barry's arch nemesis is gorrilla grodd not Zoom and I wouldn't mind him being in this game.

4. Black Manta

5. Cheetah

I hope they add minor characters as downloads and I would like to see this characters nut i think its highly doubtful they will get in

1. Blue Beetle (i dont care if its ted or jaime)

2. Atom (al pratt)

3. Etrigan

4. Lobo

5. Static

6. Animal man/Vixen

7. Swamp Thing

8. Metamorpho

9. Plastic Man

10. Booster Gold

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne, Black Adam, Icon or Static,Lobo,maybe Orion and Big Barda,Fate, and Vixen

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck man, Plastic Man would be insane. Great call. I'd love to see Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, and Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) make it.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Some Wildstorm characters are needed like Midnighter,Zealot,Grifter or someone else.

#13 Posted by Backflip (2251 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

Zatanna

Captain Cold

Firestorm

Black Lightning

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (35206 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised no one has said Amazo.

Staff
#15 Posted by SmashBrawler (4741 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold.

That is all.

#16 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman shouldn't be added because we may have enough of the Bat Family/Enemies. Besides, we have Catwoman. Reverse Flash and Flash are too much alike. They are trying to eliminate having too many characters alike, so those who want Hawkman more than likely won't get him. Maybe Mirror Master or Captain Cold would work for a Flash enemy.

I say definitely Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, and Captain Atom. I wouldn't mind seeing Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes) as well.

For the ladies, Starfire for sex appeal, Zatanna, Raven, and Vixen. I wouldn't mind seeing Huntress get added.

#17 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Captain Atom

These three characters would all work quite well, especially Martian Manhunter. Personally, I'd also add...

• Hawkman - Though I remember hearing a rumor that Ed Boon hated the character, though why Hawkgirl would be in the game and not Hawkman is baffling (that's like having Robin instead of Batman).
  • Reverse Flash - Superman has Luthor, Batman has Joker, and Hal has Sinestro. Barry deserves his arch-nemesis as well.
  • Starfire - None of the characters, not even Wonder Woman the way NeatherRealm is depicting her, have a great amount of sex appeal. Starfire would be added to change that.

I almost forgot Aquaman's arch-nemesis as well, Black Manta.

Have you not read Geoff Johns' Flash run, beginning in Rebirth and culminating in Flashpoint? It absolutely proves Reverse-Flash is Barry's arch-nemesis. Plus, he'd be a simple palate swap, and NetherRealms knows all about doing those!

A Milestone character and one or two Wildstorm characters would make for great DLC down the road (I doubt there are plans to include them in the retail version). Possibilities include...

• Icon
  • Hardware
  • Static
  • Fairchild
  • Grifter
  • Jenny Quantum
#18 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus

#19 Posted by CampodelViolin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

-Martian Manhunter

-Black Adam

-Zoom

-Midnighter

-Captain Atom

#20 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Captain Atom

Have you not read Geoff Johns' Flash run, beginning in Rebirth and culminating in Flashpoint? It absolutely proves Reverse-Flash is Barry's arch-nemesis. Plus, he'd be a simple palate swap, and NetherRealms knows all about doing those!

A Milestone character and one or two Wildstorm characters would make for great DLC down the road (I doubt there are plans to include them in the retail version). Possibilities include...

• Icon
  • Hardware
  • Static
  • Fairchild
  • Grifter
  • Jenny Quantum

Ive been reading flash for 18 years, grodd is his arch nemesis and would be a better character for the game, reverse flash as you say is just a palate swap but his fighting style would look like flashes, thus he would be uninteresting. Besides hes probably flashes 3rd villain, captain cold is more infamous than zoom.

#21 Posted by Loki9876 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

Etrigan

Dr Fate

Zatanna

Plastic Man

Booster gold

Blue beetle

Captain Cold

#22 Posted by BlackPan1her (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Surprised no one has said Amazo.

A good choice for a mimic-like character, there is usually one in every fighting game.

#23 Edited by The_Tree (6405 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Apollo
  • Beast Boy
  • Black Canary
  • Blue Beetle (Jaime)
  • Booster Gold
  • Doctor Fate
  • Etrigan
  • Firestorm
  • Lobo
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Negative Man
  • Orion
  • Plastic Man
  • Raven
  • Robin (Damian)
  • Sandman (Dodds)
  • Stargirl
  • Static
  • S.T.R.I.P.E.
  • Trickster
  • Vandal Savage
#24 Posted by Spawn92 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

- Midnighter

- Martian Manhunter

- Plastic Man

- The Ray

- Etrigan

-Booster Gold

- Atrocitus

- Animal Man

The list could go on and on and on.......

#25 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice choices! My wishlist is:

24 characters roster:

• Zatanna
  • Circe
  • Captain Cold
  • Black Manta
  • Parasite

30 characters roster:

• Zatanna
  • Blue Beetle
  • Booster Gold
  • Swamp Thing
  • Circe
  • Captain Cold
  • Black Manta
  • Parasite
  • Ares
  • Mirror Master
  • Black Adam

Didn't include Martian Manhunter because he's apparently DLC

#26 Edited by BlackWind (4014 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan, Plastic Man, Blue Beetle, and Black Canary would be nice.

#27 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Captain Atom

• Icon
  • Hardware
  • Static
  • Fairchild
  • Grifter
  • Jenny Quantum

Ive been reading flash for 18 years, grodd is his arch nemesis and would be a better character for the game, reverse flash as you say is just a palate swap but his fighting style would look like flashes, thus he would be uninteresting. Besides hes probably flashes 3rd villain, captain cold is more infamous than zoom.

The people have spoken: Who is Barry Allan's Arch-Nemesis?

#28 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorilla Grodd

Martian Manhunter

Zatanna

Black Adam

Captain Atom

Stargirl

Black manta

Swamp Thing

Blue Beetle

Dr. Fate

Black Lightning

Atrocitus

#29 Posted by Bruxae (9262 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Zatanna or Circe (Magic Caster)
  • Swamp Thing (Nature)
  • Captain Cold (Cold)
  • Martian Manhunter (A bit of everything?)

Those would be my first pics, im not very fond of copies.. Black Adam is too much like Shazam, Hawkman dont work with Hawkgirl in and Batwoman is essentially like Batman AND Nightwing.

And I really hope the game wont have a "Comic Relief" character, it just breaks the immersion in a fighting game, especially bloody ones.

#30 Edited by TheCannon (16069 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
  • Power Girl (Pre-Flashpoint)
  • Captain Atom
  • Static
  • Dr. Fate (has he been confirmed?)
  • Stephanie Brown
  • Zatanna
#31 Posted by SmashBrawler (4741 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

• Dr. Fate (has he been confirmed?)

This is Fate's role in Injustice at the moment:

#32 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope a Flash villain makes the cut. Plastic Man would be excellent, but I doubt it'll happen. Booster Gold and Ted Kord too.

#33 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp thing. the non powered heroes need an ace in there sleeve besides aquaman an lex

#34 Edited by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@kingsloth said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Captain Atom

• Icon
  • Hardware
  • Static
  • Fairchild
  • Grifter
  • Jenny Quantum

The people have spoken: Who is Barry Allan's Arch-Nemesis?

well those people are idiots, Grodd is more known than Zoom to people who don't read comics and therefore has a higher probability of being in the game. Let me explain because D.C. in cartoons chooses to showcase Grodd as his archenemy more often he is his archenemy, i.e. in the superfriends he was Flashes enemy in the league of doom, and in Justice League grodd had a stroyline, and his appearances in the brave and the bold came before Zooms appearance. The only cartoon where zoom had a storyline around him was the brave and the bold. Just compare Zoom's to Grodd's appearance in other media and its blattantly obvious who DC is making flashes archenemy.

#35 Posted by BlackPan1her (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy: Updated list! http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/blackpan1her/updated-injusticegods-among-us-dream-cast/87-89964/

#36 Posted by danhimself (21903 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@BlackPan1her said:

(In no particular order)

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Captain Atom

• Icon
  • Hardware
  • Static
  • Fairchild
  • Grifter
  • Jenny Quantum

Fairchild for the win!

#37 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Fate ,Icon.Damian Wayne, Lobo, FireStorm,Static, Black Adam,Vixen, Martian Manhunter,and Guy Gardner