V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@appzashok said:

Sabretooth.

I don't think he needs to be erased from continuity because he can be a fantastic villain. He needs to be rekindled. To go from being an Iron Fist villain, to kicking Wolverine around, to becoming Logan's chew toy, to being everyone else's chew toy, he needs a good writer. Especially since lately he's been even further reduced to getting punched out by Wolverine in his underwear and getting lit on fire where he runs around until he passes out. After AXIS, he seems to be getting a new direction, so hopefully that sticks for awhile.

I kind of wonder if he'll be a new Wolverine. Something made me think that recently, but I can't remember what.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#52  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@jaken7: Because the flash is poorly written. Too many op powers that he never uses in every situation like he should since it would easily dispatch of any work the rest of the justice league has to do.

Honestly sounds like your only exposure to him has been the battle forums.

@jaken7: i just don't like him the least interesting summers brother.

Meh. Always felt the opposite. Would've thought you had more reasoning if you hate him so much you want to completely erase him from continuity though. :P

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jaken7: not really just didn't take to the character. It was either him or Scarlett witch

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hmmm I was never really interested in the first Tally Man, though, I really dig the second one.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#58 god_spawn  Moderator

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: it was announced that X-23 would be the new Wolvy wasn't it?

I looked into it, and it seems like we're both right, though I'm probably less right. :)

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/x-men/wears-mask-wolverines-successors-revealed/119889

Most likely you guys are in the right direction, but still, the sources are based on a cover image from AXIS 9 with a solicit saying "an old time foe takes up a mantle to save everything he cares for" which when was the last time Sabretooth cared about anything? And the other source is someone saying "they have a source from Marvel", which in of itself isn't much. Also since Bleeding Cool was the original site that was posted to, I won't say anything is 100% yet.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juke said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@deadgod: No...just no.

Actually, yeah, I'll back that up. They're too annoying.

Nah. Though, I wouldn't be opposed to erasing Dick Grayson.

@jaken7: Because the flash is poorly written. Too many op powers that he never uses in every situation like he should since it would easily dispatch of any work the rest of the justice league has to do.

By that same logic, why not just remove him from The League. Doesn't seem like a point to erase him from continuity.

And even if he could do everything, why bother ruining the plot?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@those_eyes said:

By that same logic, why not just remove him from The League. Doesn't seem like a point to erase him from continuity.

him having the power to solve things but not using them ruins the plot in and of itself. Its like having a team member who could save you the trouble and risk of injury/dying when confronting a foe but he doesn't bother to use his powers at that time........and im supposed to let that go unnoticed because you feel it would ruin plot? lmao! Maybe he shouldn't be erased but he should be retconed or at least give reasons to why he isnt used to his best ability.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#62  Edited By amazing_webhead

Any of the Avengers Academy and Runaways that survived Arcade. And the Young Avengers. And any X-Man introduced after Jubilee.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

The Batman.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By arthurkerr

Never been a fan of Robin , I think batman could never run around with a kid and be scary.

Yet alone hide in shadows.

I like the flash but they do not show his downfalls , like Superman and his flight by bending space around him he could simply bend space and increase gravity around him and not fly thus slowing down anybody near him trying to move super fast.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Batman

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Helena Wayne

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@those_eyes said:

him having the power to solve things but not using them ruins the plot in and of itself. Its like having a team member who could save you the trouble and risk of injury/dying when confronting a foe but he doesn't bother to use his powers at that time........and im supposed to let that go unnoticed because you feel it would ruin plot? lmao! Maybe he shouldn't be erased but he should be retconed or at least give reasons to why he isnt used to his best ability.

I disagree. Depending on which Flash we're talking about. For example, apparently Wally could create Clones made of Speed Force energy, but after a traumatic experience he doesn't anymore. Yes, they are powerful, but there are reasons we don't always see them do the things we've seen them do. It may not even be the same character you're talking about since there have been 4 Flashes, and they don't all know the same things.

It makes for a better, longer, more interesting story. I see nothing wrong with that, as long as it's entertaining.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helena Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, Jason Todd after death, Olliver Queen, Guy Gardner. Scarlet Witch, Hope Summers.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#71  Edited By entropy_aegis

James Gordon Jr,Lincoln March,Hush,H'el,Harper Row and her brother,Jokers daughter, Helena Wayne is fine as long as she exists on Earth-2.

Batman

I'm so shocked.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Real answers- Wraith, Tim Drake, New 52 Superboy, Kyle Rayner.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By ComicStooge

@entropy_aegis said:

James Gordon Jr

Isn't he dead? Also, you din't enjoy Black Mirror?

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Deadgod

@jaken7: Never liked them, they're annoying. Batman doesn't need sidekicks, he works alone better.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the Batfamily really get so much hate.

Sure people call me Batman hater, Batman fanboys that cant deal great characters are more that a gimmick and by the fact i want the BatGod gimmick gone, they call me hater.

The Gimmick

There are two parallel definitions of a gimmick:

• A cheat; either a method of doing something that appears impossible, or some device used for cheating.
  • A feature that distinguishes something (in this case, a character or series) from the competition (with strong connotations of not adding any functionality or value).

Character that dont work without the gimmick are terrible characters.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Gordon Jr,Lincoln March,Hush,H'el,Harper Row and her brother,Jokers daughter, Helena Wayne is fine as long as she exists on Earth-2.

Forgot to mention these three.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon, Sasuke Uchiha(more than anyone else), Obito Uchiha (terrible f**cking villain) Kaguya(terrible villain)

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The only Batfamily member that fits this.

Her mary sueness, was terrible.